Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > New to the City (OPEN)
vibranc

Character Info
Name: Aikane
Alignment: TG
Race: Half Elf
Class: Cleric
Silver: 540
"I'd love to spend a night with you!" Aikane smiled warmly, following Vinsue as she began walking towards the exit of the city. She kept part of her attention on walking and the other part on keeping an eye of her surroundings, so that she could learn the city better with each progressive step. After spending the day with Vinsue, she felt comfortable with the woman. She sensed no malicious intent as although the woman was different, she didn't seem to hold anything back. She told Aikane of her experience in the library with her powers, and happily helped her find the library and waited patiently as she applied to the school. "Cheap, safe living. Awesome. Hopefully after a little while in the school I won't have to worry about whether places are safe or not."
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
"just cause you become skilled dase not mean you can fully stop worrying." she said as they walked. the walk was not long to the aria she got out of the city. the sky had turned dark before they got to her home so she lit a small flame in her hand. once they got into the cave they went down the main corridor to a large room. the room had a fire pit and she quickly lit it revealing the size of the room and what it had in it. She had pillows and blankets in the room but little else. She had learned that if others see her collection the things within like to go missing so she had moved them to other locations. 

"Welcome to my home. i know it is not what most would prefer but I like it. So make yourself at home." she said then sat near the flames. and jestered towards the pillows.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.