Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > New to the City (OPEN)
vibranc

Character Info
Name: Aikane
Alignment: TG
Race: Half Elf
Class: Cleric
Silver: 540
Aikane stared at the city before her with wide eyes, excited for what lay inside of it. When someone also walking into the city bumped into her, she apologized for standing in the way and continued walking as well, bringing her eyes down from the buildings, into the streets. Scenting pastries, she grinned to herself and approached the stand, paying the shopkeeper for a cinnamon roll before heading inside a building to sit and eat. She smiled at people as they walked by for a few minutes, and then reached into her bag to pull out a map of the city so she could start figuring out a way to get to the Mage Academy.
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
Vinsue had been siting in the building for a wile before the woman walked in. she quickly realized that the lady was not from around the aria. She got up grabbed her drink and walked over to the lady. "Mind if i sit with you?" She asked. She had her hood up covering her hair as she did in the cities. 

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
vibranc

Character Info
"Not at all!" Aikane smiled warmly, nodding to the chair in front of her. "Go ahead, I'm just trying to find a way to the Mage Academy. I'm hoping to become a student there, and train to be a cleric. Have you been there?" she asked, looking at the woman. She noted her hood was covering her hair,  and she was curious as to why, but decided she'd ask later. She hoped she was going to make her first friend, and she didn't want start off being rude. She finished off her cinnamon roll and realized she was thirsty, but felt it weird to ask someone you don't know if you can have some of their drink. I'll get something later.
Vinsue

Character Info
"Thank you" She said taking a seat. "Yea i have been to the academy its nice but the school like the town do not like any thing to do with religion." She sipped her drink and noticed the lady watched her cup. She focused on a spot on the table and willed a glass of water to appear. in the place a cup appeared full of water. "I know the city rather well if you need help finding it."  

vibranc

Character Info
((Aren't they already in the city?))

Aikane was surprised to see a full glass of water appear on the table. "Oh, thank you," she said, smiling and taking the cup. She drank from it gratefully, swallowing half the liquid in the glass before setting it back down on the table and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Where'd you learn to do that?" Aikane asked. She'd love to learn how to do something like that, and her fingers were tingling with excitement to learn something new. "Could you teach me?"
Vinsue

Character Info
"A Scholar taught me when I was young. But that was a wile ago." she smiled at the ladies excitement. "i would be delighted to teach you. its a simple trick and a travelers must have. but it takes a bit to master." she looked around than back at the table. "you simply think of what you want and believe it is on a specific spot and it appears." she looked at the map witch was a bit out dated and lacked a few things and had places that were destroyed a wile ago.

vibranc

Character Info
Aikane nodded, and then listened as the woman explained to her how to do the trick. She decided she'd try to conjure up something simple, like a rock. Focusing on one part of the table, she imagined a rock in that exact spot, sitting there, as a rock would do. She focused increasingly hard as it wasn't appearing at first. After a minute, she gave up. "Oh well. I'll keep practicing, thanks for telling me!" She paused, realizing she didn't know the woman's name. "I'm Aikane, what's your name?"
Vinsue

Character Info
"The school will do batter at teaching you the trick." she looked at the group that walked in to the room and back at the map. "I'm Vinsue." She was distracted by the new group. "we should go before they get drunk. Thats not a mess i would want to be in." Se stood up keeping her back to the new group. "Come I'll show you to the school if you would like."

vibranc

Character Info
"Okay!" Aikane replied cheerily. She noticed the group, and could see why they'd be a problem once intoxicated. Folding the map, she put it back in her bag and put the single strap on. "It's nice to meet you, Vinsue. What do you do for fun around here?" she asked as she let Vinsue lead the way to the Mage Academy. The streets were crowded today so they had to dodge people walking the opposite way of them; Aikane was careful to keep close to Vinsue so as not to lose her. The day was also warm, so she wondered if Vinsue would take off her hood. 
Vinsue

Character Info
She moved slowly threw the crowded streets often grabbing her hood and making sure it stayed up. She was not one for crowds and often avoided them but she was on a mission now and was carful not to lose Aikane. She loved the warmth and was glad for the light that touched her hands. She hardly herd the question over the rush of people. she thought of the question for a second. She went to the side of the street and stopped. "The streets will be almost desolate in a few minutes. Than walking will be a bit easier" She leaned agent the wall looking over the crowd.

"As of fun i'm a bit different than most. People hear find a delight in any thing that has teaching bit to it. There favorites being debates." she had a filling that was not what she wanted. "I like making drama in this peaceful place. The fun of it not being cault." She smiled as if it were a joke but that was what she did naturally and it was a bit fun. "Most outsiders like to see the school. I personally love the library and the knowledge there."