Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > Learning Adventure [P/R]
Sapphire

Character Info
Name: Sapphire Rose-Kyrie
Alignment: CG
Race: Elf Rosenite
Class: Scholar
Silver: 391
The blush that Sapphire had only deepened and she laughed. “More like teased me because they knew that we had flirted before. I don’t think at the time Timedeath had really stopped affecting me so I wasn’t as grown as I am now.” She had been pretty small the first few times they had met in more than one way. It made her even more red just thinking about it.

When he continued she just about fainted right there. She felt the heat of her face from how red it was. She had never really ever thought of herself as settling down material. She was odd and a bookworm. She was someone who stayed in libraries all day and rarely went outside. She laughed a bit at the end of what he was saying and she leaned up and kissed him again. He was taller than she was so she had to get up on the tips of her toes to reach him. She chuckled more as she lowered herself back down.

“Because telling my stepfather, who went bananas over you, that I am bringing home someone older… would really go well.” She laughed a bit. “You’re young Sapphire you don’t gotta worry about boys.” She mocked Drae with an impressive impressionism. “Besides even if that was the case. I don’t fancy other bookworms. Battle mage maybe. They seem exciting and break up my own monotony.” She made a face at him and chucked more. “I’m kidding. You are interesting enough Hiro. You are selling yourself short. Besides, I find most aristocrats to be whiny… the same with Princes.”

It was true. The only reason most Arriese were down to earth was because they all helped each other out. Even the queens had duties they had to do that kept them grounded. “It is not attractive when a man screams like a little girl over a caterpillar… That is what princes and aristocrats outside of Arri are like for the most part.” She stuck her tongue out in distaste.

“We shouldn’t be cooped up in here, though…” She let a yawn out regardless. It had been a terribly long day. “There’s a whole city… and a library…” Her eyes almost lit up beneath how tired she looked. It had been a very long day for the Rose Clan. 

OOC: Brittlez!
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
Hiro thought about what she said, about them teasing her.  Did they want to motivate Sapphire to move on him?  That she could lose him to Trulde?  That was interesting.  Her face became more and more blushed.  She leaned up to him, and kissed him once more.  He could feel the warmth of her lips against his, and the warmth of his face blushing.

"Oh dear, your step father.  I'm going to have to talk to him, don't I?  One of these days, I'm going to have to have a talk with him about us, me and you.  It's the right thing for me to do."  She joked about battle mages and told him that royalty and nobility were whiny.  He was selling himself short.  "I'm not fond of insects, but I'm not gonna scream over it.  I've seen really big insects, like, huge, huge spider monsters.  Bigger than a person.  But I haven't met one yet I couldn't kill.  That's what my sword and flames are for," he said with a laugh.  She talked about not wanting to be stuck in the inn room when there were books to read, a library and whole city to explore.  Her yawning made him yawn heavily too.

"Oh man, sorry!  Maybe we should go sleep though, you look exhausted, and I'm starting to feel tired too.  We could go explore the city early in the morning refreshed and fully enjoy it, together."  He looked over the room.  There was only one bed, even though he thought he asked for two beds.  "Guess I'm taking the floor . . ." he thought out loud.

Sapphire

Character Info
Name: Sapphire Rose-Kyrie
Alignment: CG
Race: Elf Rosenite
Class: Scholar
Silver: 391
“Well yes, I suppose… He is the only father I have. I call him Papa and everything. I have ever since he and mother promised themselves to each other.” It was weird hearing Hiro say ‘us’ when referring to both of them. It made their status a bit more real. She blushed a bit more now.

She thought about how silly it would have been if Hiro was afraid of insects of all things. “I have too. My sister lives in Laeto where the giant bees are. They are terrible and weird. “Flames are good for killing bugs I suppose.” She thought about it and laughed. It was a funny thing for her to be worried about.

Sapphire thought about his words and shook her head. “You can share the bed with me… but only because I trust you.” She held up a finger and smiled as she tapped his nose. “As long as you stay on your side of the bed.” She moved over to the bed and laid down. She patted the spot by her. “Get some good sleep. The floor is cold and hard.” She yawned and fell asleep rather quickly.

Once the morning had come she was woke up by the sunlight filtering in through the window. “MM..” She rubbed her face and pulled herself up. “Good morning.” She finished rubbing her face. She reached up and rubbed her purple hair and before long she got up and sat in front of the small vanity the room had. She brushed her hair out and braided it up. “Should we get something for breakfast first before I drag you to all the boring places?”

OOC: Brittlez!
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
"Guess that makes it more important for me to talk to him, then, if he's like your actual father to you."  Hiro felt a bit worried about this.  He hoped he'd be nice to him, at least.  Sapphire said her sister lived in a place that had giant bees.  "Bees?  Giant bees?  That sounds terrifying.  You step outside, and a swarm of giant bees buzzes over your house.  Instead of carrying around a fly swatter, you'd need a sword," HIro managed to laugh at the absurdity of it.

She welcomed him to share the bed with her to get a good night's rest, just stay on his side of the bed.  "Of course, of course.  I'll stay on my own side of the bed.  I'm a gentleman."  Hiro grinned at Sapphire, he took his spot next to Sapphire.  He could feel her body heat just being next to him, but of course he was going to be a gentleman and keep his hands to himself.  He eventually fell asleep with no incident.

Hiro felt her shifting in bed, and woke up around the same time she did.  He yawned and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning, babe."  She asked if they should go get breakfast before they go sightseeing and touring the city.  "Yes please!  I'm definitely hungry."  Hiro got up and opened the blinds, letting the sunlight of a new day flood into the room.  "It looks nice out.  Going to be a good day, I think."