Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > Regret [P/R]
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
He felt the bile rise up in his throat as Cyprus pressed her lips to his blood spattered ones. He growled low at her, though she didn't seem to be heeding him, but she did something that happened to bring a smile to his lips. She crossed the threshold, and she definitely knew it the moment it happened. 

Drae laughed heartily as she hissed at him, and threatened him. 
"You, poor… pathetic wraith… I've always been aware of what kind of monster I was. But… still Angela loves and accepts me for it…" he collapsed onto the floor, and slowly rolled onto his back, leaving thick blood smears on the floor as he coughed. 

"And unlike you… I still have a way out…" he said as he lifted his hand and pointed to the arcane circle he had painted on it. He tapped his finger in his own blood and finished the arcane circle. 
"Stay in your cell… and rot for eternity…" 

Cyprus

Character Info
Name: Cyprus Rose
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon Formerly Rosenite
Class: Patron
Silver: 76
A low growl left her lips as she thrashed about her new cell. “I’ll find a way out. Eternity is never eternity. Angela will die with the tree eventually. You’ll see. I’ll be free some day and when I am… I’ll hunt your family down and make sure I skin them alive for my new rugs.” She beat the cell with her fists now. “All the while, I’ll make sure you watch it all come tumbling down.” These threats were real and she knew she could make it happen. It might take centuries but it would happen, she knew it. "Enjoy going home Adraejen. You never know when it will burn down."

A little evil goes a long, long way.