Out-Of-Character Forums > Suggestions > Even suggestions
Sigurdson

Character Info
Name: Blue
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Silver: 990
I am quite new to this site but I have some really cool ideas I wanted to get of my chest.

I think it would be really with a war of some sorts.
For example

Andeluna vs Vampoleon coast.
Or a war between 2 gods. " I really like the Idea of a god really being tired of Rhylanas shit. 
Or a continent vs continent, that might be too big though. 
These wars could be a series of events

I would also love to Explorer the lore of the portals in the sky, Even though they are there so people can have a background outside of revaliir. 

My last idea might be a bit strange.
I love the expansion concept of wow
And it would be really cool if there were series of connection events involving one certain plot or area. An example being that a new island is uncovered but it is ruled by a dark entety, then a few events on the island, were we fight his forces or uncover some secrets, then wrapping up with an event descibing the final confrontation.

Sorry for the horrible writing & the simple descriptions, im on my way to the cinema.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
It's alright :P and we got something planned for 2 weeks dealing with the portals in the sky. /spoileralert.

So what you could do is if you wanted to run it past Rhylana you could host a user event where the members go against a god.

Right now the gods won't make a move due to the top thing I just posted :) and they would probably get spanked by the Voice. (We'll go into that soon as well)

but these are some really cool ideas and I think you could make some awesome user events that we could write lore on and what not.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Sigurdson

Character Info
Thanks! 😄 Im really looking foreward to the portal thing :) Have a Nice weekend :)
Xallithelid

Character Info
Name: Xallithelid
Alignment: CN
Race: Illithid
Class: Mind Flayer
Silver: 30
I would love a new continent, but think of the people who are new. The ones of us that have been here for a little bit know our way around and all that and im sure would love more continents or areas to go to, but when i was new all i saw was a TON of content that i thought i'd have to look to and it nearly repulsed me from the website completely. And thats because there was just too much, lol.

I sincerely hope, for your sake, that you are an idiot.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
originally we had a lot more areas and we cut 15 because of that reason.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nymeria

Character Info
Name: Nymeria
Alignment: LE
Race: Born of Flame
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 144
Patience ;) The site isn't that old yet, there is plenty of time for people to get tired of Rhy's blood rage.

Sigurdson

Character Info
When i get a bit better at writing, my character will face you Rhylana. You will pay for all the destruction you hav caused.
Nymeria

Character Info
Name: Nymeria
Alignment: LE
Race: Born of Flame
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 144
I welcome the challenge and look forward to the day.