Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Nymeria, Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:47 AM, Post Subject: Even suggestions

I welcome the challenge and look forward to the day.

Author: Sigurdson, Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:36 AM, Post Subject: Even suggestions

When i get a bit better at writing, my character will face you Rhylana. You will pay for all the destruction you hav caused.

Author: Nymeria, Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:19 AM, Post Subject: Even suggestions

Patience ;) The site isn't that old yet, there is plenty of time for people to get tired of Rhy's blood rage.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:31 PM, Post Subject: Even suggestions

originally we had a lot more areas and we cut 15 because of that reason.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:03 PM, Post Subject: Even suggestions

I would love a new continent, but think of the people who are new. The ones of us that have been here for a little bit know our way around and all that and im sure would love more continents or areas to go to, but when i was new all i saw was a TON of content that i thought i'd have to look to and it nearly repulsed me from the website completely. And thats because there was just too much, lol.

Author: Sigurdson, Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:29 PM, Post Subject: Even suggestions

Thanks! 😄 Im really looking foreward to the portal thing :) Have a Nice weekend :)

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:16 AM, Post Subject: Even suggestions

It's alright :P and we got something planned for 2 weeks dealing with the portals in the sky. /spoileralert.

So what you could do is if you wanted to run it past Rhylana you could host a user event where the members go against a god.

Right now the gods won't make a move due to the top thing I just posted :) and they would probably get spanked by the Voice. (We'll go into that soon as well)

but these are some really cool ideas and I think you could make some awesome user events that we could write lore on and what not.

Author: Sigurdson, Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:11 AM, Post Subject: Even suggestions

I am quite new to this site but I have some really cool ideas I wanted to get of my chest.

I think it would be really with a war of some sorts.
For example

Andeluna vs Vampoleon coast.
Or a war between 2 gods. " I really like the Idea of a god really being tired of Rhylanas shit. 
Or a continent vs continent, that might be too big though. 
These wars could be a series of events

I would also love to Explorer the lore of the portals in the sky, Even though they are there so people can have a background outside of revaliir. 

My last idea might be a bit strange.
I love the expansion concept of wow
And it would be really cool if there were series of connection events involving one certain plot or area. An example being that a new island is uncovered but it is ruled by a dark entety, then a few events on the island, were we fight his forces or uncover some secrets, then wrapping up with an event descibing the final confrontation.

Sorry for the horrible writing & the simple descriptions, im on my way to the cinema.