Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Rhenakos - Today at 11:23 AM
Rev surprised me to be honest. One of my long time friends tried to bring me over when it first started and I didn't have the time or ability to, but when I did I was greeted with a surprising amount of just…open arms and positive attitude. I'm glad that I joined up, even if it was a bit later than the rest

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info

Telly 3.2.0 - Today at 11:42 AM
rawr:
I originally started building Revaliir as a side project in my spare time. Having loved the role play community before and wanting to push my skills forward I set out to make a whole new world. As others heard about Rev we saw the opportunity to build a whole new community and a whole new world to capture our hearts and minds. When we first launched in mid to late 2015 it was an exciting moment and from then on we continued to grow. As a community we’ve had our high moments and our low moments, and like any group of humans we’ve had contentions amongst us, but despite that and other hardships that have come our way we’ve faced them all and continued to grow. We’ve strived from the very beginning to be a welcoming place for all people, from the most experienced veterans to the newest players. This is a place where we can all dream, where we can make our fantasies come alive together. @Brittlez, Supreme Mother

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Nonsense - Today at 11:41 AM
I don't know, it's a good community for sure, lots of good folks around, good writers and ideas floating around and bouncing off one another. It's got a lot of potential for growth with the right people already guiding it there, I know that. It's just a creative place people can relax with at the end of a long day.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info

Kyle - Hiro Kouen - Today at 12:46 PM
okay
Rev is family and friends, a community of like-minded individuals united by a love of Role Play and fantasy. It's a place where those who may have been dealt a harsh hand in life can relax, unwind, and enjoy indulging in escapism and our own special brand of craziness and humor.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Porthyrius - Today at 12:55 PM
Revaliir is a chance to leave mundane everyday life and escape into a collectively created world where unexpected things can happen and friends can be made.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
CodeAni - Today at 2:45 PM
Revaliir was the place I learned to stop hating writing and reverse what ____ did to my motivation.
So Rev is about new beginnings to me.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info

Cymbel, Chilly Hoarding Ferret - Today at 3:33 PM
The one place where deities actually are living breathing people and chosen, not like the Greek pantheon where they're so removed from the worlds they are entrusted. It's a place where you can be who you want to be, explore the world, and see it grow and change with time. :smiley:

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Michael: Community, a belonging for those who reach out to us. We have a spectrum of minds and that's what makes things always fresh. It's comforting

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info

Tristana Deformem - Yesterday at 7:52 PM
Revaliir is a place where many people from so many backgrounds can all come together with creativity to invent a world of magic and myths where anybody can explore. We all share that creativity with each other and explore it together. The staff are friendly and anyone's character can be a hero. That's what rev is to me.
May 10, 2018
QueenAqua - Today at 1:25 AM
I feel completely unqualified to comment on this as I've only been around for… a week? Two? But my RP experience goes back… way back. Back to AOL chat rooms, back (#reddragoninn #rhydin4lyfe), when I was 11 years old. 20 years.

I am not shy about admitting that for most of my life (only officially diagnosed several years ago), I've had depression with anxiety sprinkles. And I also am not shy about admitting that I can say with certainty, that roleplaying saved my life. More than once. The ability to create and immerse myself in something away from reality kept me sane and kept me from going mad with loneliness.

For the last several years, I've been seeking to try my best to recapture the old feeling of having a great RP partner and bouncing and syncing posts and ideas with them back and forth almost seamlessly. Sadly, I haven't been able to find something that comes close and I felt my search was all but completely pointless.

Then I found Revaliir. It made me realize that RP was something I missed, but a good community and kind souls that were a little broken like myself, was what I missed even more. I feel like I found a place that's going to feel like home again soon. It's been a long time and I'm so happy.

Home. Acceptance. Happiness. That's what Rev means to me.
❤5

Angela's 3 God Rules