Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
How would you describe Rev? What is Rev to you? What is it that makes Rev home?

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Lux: Personally, I think what makes Rev home is the people. It's like a family. And even though I'm not currently roleplaying you all are still like family. I still love seeing all your posts on fb, I love getting pinged in comments from you all, and I love how despite the fact that we don't chat daily like we used to(or even really at all anymore) we all still know eachother really well. You guys offered me a family when I was at my lowest point, you put up with me at my worst, and you still loved me and supported me. The community is what makes Rev the best imo.

Shawn, Canadian friend - Today at 10:12 AM
Plenty of creativity in the site itself, with nearly unlimited freedom for player creativity and story telling. Frequent events that keep things interesting, a relaxed atmosphere and no feeling of pressure to write tons and tons each week, even as a Deity. A fun way to unwind after a long day, just browsing random threads and building a character of my own :smiley:

Xunatar, Server Mallcop - Today at 10:07 AM
Plenty of freedom, staff is lenient and are willing to assist others to the best of their abilities,. Member base is pretty friendly and active through rps and discord. The realm is both creative and dynamic.

Gremmeow the Grounded - Today at 9:41 AM
the lush world building, the freedom of creativity, the community, among TONS of other things
Baby Bunny Familiar 🐰 - Today at 9:41 AM
Rev is a fantasy realm where the sky is the limit. Rev is a great community full of supportive people, of varying backgrounds each of us with our own problems that we use to support and encourage each other.
Gremmeow the Grounded - Today at 9:41 AM
^
it's by far the closest most familial rp site i've ever been on
Bagelsworth - Today at 9:43 AM
People don't judge you completely within 5 minutes and don't play nice with you just to suddenly turn on you out of nowhere for no good reason at some point later - as has happened in many of the other places I've gone to. I'm not super active lately despite wanting to be, but that's partly why I want to be active again.

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Brittlez - Today at 9:51 AM
from an outsiders perspective how would you describe REv?
and its community
SYRE - Today at 9:51 AM
Probably the most enthusiastic Ive ever seen for a site
Brittlez - Today at 9:51 AM
shiny

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
RIP Leon - Today at 10:22 AM
A breathing living world that is constantly changing, be it by events or just constant updates to the lore and environments. Events to keep people on their toes or to push out new ideas that are brewing back in the mind. Freedom the create your own character that is an extension of yourself, and a staff and community that will have your back every step of the way. The people here are a family and we treat each other as such, we support each other and give our all to make this place second home to everyone.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info

Shannon, Best Wife - Today at 10:24 AM
Rev is a wonderful community filled with extremely creative and generous members. We grow not only as writers, but as a family together. Each person does what they can to help one another, despite what is going on in their own lives. Writing is a wonderful hobby, but for those of us on the site it is much more than that. We find this a sort of an oasis to enjoy yourselves not just writing our stories, but spend time with others that enjoy creativity as much as we do.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info

Lancelot, Egocentric Knight Guy - Today at 10:27 AM
Rev is community that is dependent on itself, it is shaped by the very people who are part of it. I feel like I've learned a lot by being part of this community, a lot about writing, lore and (mostly) grammar. It has taught me a lot.
tl;dr Rev is guudt

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info

Magundasaurus AKA AJ - Today at 10:33 AM
The fantasy genre is as open of a book as many others, yet the members of Rev here take these concepts and work their twists in with them. Sometimes, they challenge the tropes, others work with it, yet man still do whatever they wish for creative storytelling. Having such freedoms to work on personal plots together with characters and talking peacefully outside their tales is what makes Revaliir such an open community to join into.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Brittlez - Today at 10:32 AM
From the outside looking in how would you describe Rev and it's community
Verridith - Today at 10:33 AM
Hmm
Verridith - Today at 10:34 AM
An intricate and game-like fantasy role-play with a tight knit community of writers

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Brittlez:  Revaliir is a place where my heart belongs. To me, in particular, I have watched it grow like a child. It is my heart and my soul. I get emotional thinking about how much we have grown. How much I love each and every one of you. It doesn't matter if you are new or you are old… If you are active or you are inactive. What makes Revaliir home is that we are accepting and that we will go to long lengths to make Revaliir home and a better place. It is a site where we can come when we are having a bad day, a bad week, or a bad month. No matter the circumstances we are always there to help. We are there to listen. We are there for guidance. What makes Revaliir home isn't the site itself but the heart that we have carved. It is the people. It is our family. Our family that grows every day. It has its own quirks and own personality. The long, long nights of agonizing over staff disputes (though you guys are amazing), creating content that I am unsure of until you see it, and general admining over the site are well worth it. Revaliir is a high fantasy site where our dreams take flight and we dare to push the limits of our imaginations.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Whitney, Knife-Eared Tart - Today at 11:00 AM
I'm typing woman
I've been here since day one of Revaliir's public opening. I've gone from a regular site member, to a moderator, to a deity, to an administrator - and I wouldn't change that for the world. Being involved in the growth of this wonderful community is a highlight for me. I have made friendships that will last a life time, and the people I have met with always have a special place in my life. Being a part of something so fluid, something so creative, something so unique… I wouldn't trade that for the world. I care about this community as I care about my own family, and my accomplishments here are some of my most cherished. Our staff might be a little dysfunctional, but that's what makes us special - and that's what Revaliir and all of its members are - special, wonderful, unique. I love this place and I love our members!

Angela's 3 God Rules