Out-Of-Character Forums > Help > Crafting materials?
Drysl

Character Info
Name: Drysl
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Hermit/Loner/Wiseman
Silver: 805
I have obtained an emerald and I noticed it mentions in the description for the item that it's used for crafting so my question is, is there a crafting function somewhere? Or do I just role play that I crafted it into something and if so I guess I will have to just remember that it's crafted into any item because it would still say in my inventory that I have an emerald rather than specifying that I have the item I crafted it into wouldn't it? I just don't understand how crafting is intended to be done that's all

How is it I'm so old? You ask? Well that's my secret too keep…
Paige Wintercrest

Character Info
Name: Paige Wintercrest
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 152
Certain items like the emerald are synth items which can be used here at the synth shop with other synth items to make new items. It depends on what recipe you choose to go with and the ingredients required. The drops are random but you can increase them by rping in their correlating area and trying to get them from there. This link will also be a good tool to use to find which areas have which synth items.

OOC: Brandon, the Mad Admin, or Branana
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Events also drop special crafting materials for special items. Right now the Hanging Gardens until the 28th are dropping Paper Lanterns and Masquerade Masks. They craft 3 special items found in the same forge. Their info will say: Event Synth so you can easily identify what they are. :)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Drysl

Character Info
Sorry for so many questions I was also wondering if say during role playing my character loses an item in the role play is there a way for me to like drop the item from my inventory? Or no? 

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
There's not currently a sell or drop function implemented, but the intent of items is that they exist in your inventory even if you aren't using them. So just because your character drops something in an rp doesn't mean they get rid of their ability to find another instance of that item. There's also no inventory limit that would otherwise prevent you from getting new items just because you have old ones that your character isn't using anymore or has "lost."

If you mean to actually give the item to someone else or just get a refund on the silver you used to purchase it, you'll have to contact a staff member for that.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Drysl

Character Info
Ok cool I think that answers all my questions about the inventory I'm new here and was just curious as to how it all worked thanks for the help!

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
No problem. This is the help forum, after all. ;)

Ask in this forum if you ever have anymore questions. There are always people ready to help. :)

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'