Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
So some of you might get a 404 error when trying to access links that once worked (after the .net change)
OK!
So what I did was uniform our slugs and made them all lowercase. Most of your links probably had some sort of capital letter. (Yes the system is being fickle). 

Do not panic! Just go into your profiles or ask for a thread edit and I shall change it for you. (Literally, the error is coming from the capital letters not being in the slug anymore)

I'll be doing more changes but not with any of the slugs. What I'm doing next shouldn't bother anymore links.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
To clarify, the links should not present any problem unless you're trying to refresh old pages or trying to manually enter an address in the address field. All parts of the website address for all pages are case sensitive for Revaliir, so trying to change any letters to capitals when they normally aren't will result in trying to access a non-existent page. To fix any errors, you'll have to either

1. Replace the capital letters in your address bar with lowercase 
-OR-
2. Re-navigate to the thread you're trying to view via the index (https://revaliir.net/index). 

The system automatically handles slug changes, so you shouldn't need to request a thread change at all or even visit your profile. Still, let the staff know if you do run into any problems and the above fixes do not help.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
What stefan said. we didn't change any lettering in the slugs but in the case of anton's temple (I got rid of the special lettering) and  the advertisement section in the staff comand center  (for staff that didn't know I did that) sorry typing this from my phone. 

This will make typing in a direct link much easier since you don't have to guess if letters were capitalized.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.