Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Anything you guys can't do I'll be glad to help :3 Like name changes and such.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemu

Character Info
Name: Nemu
Alignment: None
Race: Star
Class:
Silver: 50
Would you be able to change my username to match my character's name? ( It's currently available.) I made the account before I finished reading the rules and didn't notice the one-character-per-account rule T^T!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I can do that for you hun :)

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemu

Character Info
Name: Nemu
Alignment: None
Race: Star
Class:
Silver: 50
Omigosh thank you so much!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
^-^ no problem

Angela's 3 God Rules
Kalleth

Character Info
Name: Domric "Deathsworn" Lund
Alignment: TN
Race: Vampire
Class: Assassin / Monk
Silver: 148
Okay, I cannot find a facepalm gif that is adequate to the levels of stupid I have achieved. I made two accounts because I didn't realize I just needed to use my account name, not my email. AND THEN, I too, did not realize the character name / account name rule. I apologize for any inconvenience I've caused, but could you please change the account Kalleth to Domric. Thank you for your time, and I'll make it up to you guys with some awesome character ideas. >.<

Blood and death, stolen breath. Gore and sinew, curdle within you. Lives of sins, hidden betwixt the twins. Blood and death, no corpses left.
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Since there seems to be some confusion about this rule, I figure I would help out by explaining a bit. The rule is one character per account at a time, so your account name doesn't have to be the same as your character name but you can't have two characters going at once regardless of name differences. The following breakdown may help:

Situation 1: Your account name is Valor but your character name is Bob. It is obvious that Bob is the main focus of the posts made by the account. This is okay.
Situation 2: Regardless of your account name, you desire to retire Bob. You stop posting with him entirely(usually by killing them off in character), and create a new character on the same account named Pete. Pete now becomes the focus of all future stories and Bob disappears from the main character role.This is also okay.
Situation 3: Regardless of your account name, you decide to roleplay as both Bob and Pete at the same time without getting a companion from the companion shop and appropriate items to go with it. Bob and Pete go on many adventures and it becomes difficult to tell who is the main character of your story. This is NOT okay because that is more than one character at a time on the same account.

I'm pretty sure I got all that right, but Brittlez(aka Angela Rose) can correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Kalleth

Character Info
Name: Domric "Deathsworn" Lund
Race: Vampire
Class: Assassin / Monk
Silver: 148
Ah, most excellent then. I'll carry on! Thank you for the explanation.

Blood and death, stolen breath. Gore and sinew, curdle within you. Lives of sins, hidden betwixt the twins. Blood and death, no corpses left.
Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175

OOC: Jenna
Aralli

Character Info
Name: Aralli Ăšvelen
Race: Elf
Class: Psionic
Silver: 141
Can I have my username changed to Aralli please? :)