Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > DEITY APPLICATION TIME!
Century

Character Info
Name: Mendean
Alignment: None
Race: Divine entity
Class: Lord of Chaos!
Silver: 2061
The clouds gather, blotting out the sun. There follows a deep rumbling that echoes across all the lands of Canelux. Augurs look up, oracles consult the codices and the innards of unfortunate sacrifices. Card readers, astrologers and priests alike all know what is coming: The Tree is about to choose.

But which pair of mortals shall ascend to the highest levels? Which two will be blessed or cursed with divine mantles? The world collectively holds its breath.

It is time to select TWO candidates to serve as deities of Revaliir. Oh yes. I said TWO.

I'll keep it short. Consult the guidelines and such in the links below. Fill in the form, PM it to the Voice and…well…sit back and wait!

Happy application writing!

When you've filled out the form, PM it to Voice
and then sit back, relax and wait. We're opening the applications for a week, possibly longer depending on levels of interest, so get them in quickly!

Here are the rules regarding deities.

This is what we look for in a deity.

1. Username:
  2. Character name:
  3. Brief character history (max 150 words):
  4. Our gods and goddesses don't have domains per se, for they have a title or function that defines them, which you can see just under the title of their temples. Our question is: what would your title be, and what would it mean for your character as a deity? How would they function as such? (Max 250 words)
  5. What would be your character's three god powers? (bear in mind that this does not have to be absolutely definitive as they would be subject to approval (should you be selected) but a general idea would be helpful.)
  6. i. ii. iii.
  7. As a deity, you would be expected to run events from time-to-time. Describe one such event that you would like to run. (max 150 words.)
  8. Why do you think you would make a good deity? This is your chance to tell us about yourself, why you feel qualified for the position, what qualities you feel you could bring to the deity mix and how you would function as a part of our expanding community. (max 250 words.)
  9. Provide us with an example of your writing. This can be from a thread you have already written, or it could be a piece you have specially written for this application. Whatever the case, it should feature the character you are applying with. (250 words max)

On behalf of all the staff, I wish you well!

God Abilities:

Can warp reality around him, so that the environment will begin to resemble his dream-like realm.

May enter and manipulate the dreams of others.

You cannot know Mendean for who or what he is unless he allows it. Even your memories will be altered to disguise his identity, unless he does not wish it. Even his aura is too widely spread for you to see.
Century

Character Info
Name: Mendean
Alignment: None
Race: Divine entity
Class: Lord of Chaos!
Silver: 2061
Just so you know, the applications cut-off date will be on Monday, so get your apps in before it's too late!

God Abilities:

Can warp reality around him, so that the environment will begin to resemble his dream-like realm.

May enter and manipulate the dreams of others.

You cannot know Mendean for who or what he is unless he allows it. Even your memories will be altered to disguise his identity, unless he does not wish it. Even his aura is too widely spread for you to see.
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
Applications are now closed!  Give us a few days, and you can greet your new deities.

Moliira

Character Info
Just a quick update, due to classes, work and moving, the Triune will be slightly delayed in our announcement.  So please bear with us!

Moliira

Character Info
First off, my deepest apologies for how long this has taken.  It's just been difficult in getting everyone together for the necessary discussion. 

Without further ado, I present to Revaliir your new deities!  Congrats to CodeAni of Keys and Secrets, and Dalanesca, The Justiciar, or She Who Maintains Order and Balance!  We received very good applications from everyone, and it was a pleasure reading through all of them.

Be sure to keep an eye out for the new temples, and welcome them with a visit!

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
(rubs eyes) O_o Yep, that's not a misspelling.

As I promised multiple people I would do in such an event, here is a video for all to enjoy. ;)

Attempt to embed: [video]https://youtu.be/d7fMMjATjIc?t=1m31s[/video]

Link in case it fails: Thank You!

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
If anyone would like to hear how they did on their apps or get advice on how to fix it now would be the time! :) I'm available most of the day.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
The Lone Fisherman

Character Info
Name: Kreed
Alignment: TG
Race: Blessed Human
Class: Monk/Wanderer
Silver: 12
Will there be other times in the future to apply to become a deity? (hopeful puppy dog eyes)

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Yes we don't have dates yet but we currently have 2 more spots to fill. So you'll have time to build up your character and get an idea for what type of deity to you want to be. You can be pm me for help if you wish.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
The Lone Fisherman

Character Info
Name: Kreed
Alignment: TG
Race: Blessed Human
Class: Monk/Wanderer
Silver: 12
Ok perfect because I still really need to get used to this game (which is totally awesome by the way.) But becoming a deity would fit my character perfectly.
Seeing as that I am still green at how this all function (pardon my idiocy) but how exactly to I pm you?