Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
The Revolution of Light

As the afternoon was coming to an end and evening would soon be upon the lands of Revaliir, many beings around the lands were heading home for the coming night. To be with their families and loved ones, or spending the night in a tavern drinking, gambling, whoring.

Sinning.

It took a little while for people to notice but eventually, a realization struck them; it wasn’t getting darker out. The sun had set, for it was no longer in the sky, and the moon was out, yet it still looked and felt like it was the middle of the day! It was around the midnight hour, with the light of day still shining, that a voice boomed out across the lands.

“Hear me! You will have no doubt noticed that sunlight still bathes these lands despite it being the witching hour. Please, fear not, for I, Sirona, Lady Glory, have a hand in this. I am aware of how sudden this was, and I apologize for this unexpected event, but it is one that I am afraid is much needed, for a time a has come to do something.” There was a moment’s pause as a ripple of power swept out from Onnen to Parvpora at blinding speed and there was a sudden hum in the air. “Since my time in these lands I have witnessed many a Sin and Evil, time and time again, the cycle repeats. Nothing is done for the long term, not by the mortal authorities and not by my fellow Deities!” Sirona’s voice boomed and the anger in it was clear. “Murders, rapes, whole villages razed to the ground, for what? Coin? Fun? I say no more!”

The hum turned into a crackle and pockets of Light appears in the skies above the lands, swirling in a distorted reflection of the lands below. “It is time to take a stand against the Evil and Sin of this world! I am calling upon every able bodied being that can hear me to pick up arms and fight, fight for the future of the lands and join me and my people in ridding the world of Evil. This will be a Revolution!” The Lights in the sky shimmered and seemed to change into some kind of portal and, after a moment, beings started to pour from them!

These beings were almost uniform in appearance, all were about six feet tall, jet black skin and bright pure white eyes. They were robes and armour of white and their large wings were covered in white feathers. These were angels, of a kind not seen in Revaliir before, and they were pouring into the lands from the skies. Upon landing on the earth they drew weapons, but did not attack, only stared with their blank eyes around them, only attacking if they were attacked.

Sirona’s voice could be heard once more. “These are my allies, if you choose to take up arms and fight against the Evils of these lands then join them! They are visitors from another realm, but they will fight to help rid these lands of Sin and Evil.” As Sirona spoke, in some of the major cities of the lands people who looked like ordinary citizens stepped out of the crowds and joined the newly arrived angels. These beings of varying races, genders and revealing varying kinds of weapons, removed their normal clothing to reveal armour. “Among my new allies are my Anointed Warriors, if you wish to fight with us then speak to them!” There was a long pause before Sirona spoke once more, her voice solemn and content, and a bit sad. “This is no war, this is the Revolution that these lands need, and have needed for a long time. So long as you do not interfere with their mission the angels will leave you alone. But if you Sin, if you are of Ill and Evil intent then your time has come, for your kind are no longer welcome in these lands. I know some of you will not agree with our methods, but strong methods are called for in a Revolution if any meaningful change is to take place. May the Purity of Light and Strength of Faith guide us all in these troubled times.”

With that Sirona’s voice fades and the angels stand still for a moment before some fool in some city attempted to take a shot at one of them. When the arrow struck the angel and it fell to the ground, the Revolution was truly started. The angels and the Anointed moved in, they have started attacking taverns, brothels and other such locations of sin. They do not kill, unless they are attacked directly, but merely go into a tavern, destroy all the booze before smashing the bar itself and leaving. Brothels are cleared of people, by force if necessary, before burning them to the ground.

It has been found that Sirona is conducting this Revolution from the Welayta Mountains on Onnen. Which makes things complicated as she and her Anointed are using one of the highest floating parts of the mountain to locate the source of the daylight. High up on the mountain is the statue of the angel from Sirona’s own Cathedral! It is the source of the constant light across all three continents. It’s possible that destroying the statue, or at least draining it of the Light magic Sirona has infused into it, will restart the proper day/night cycle. But the way up is difficult, and she has placed some of her best Anointed and a large contingent of angels to guard it.

Those resistant to Sirona’s measures are gathering near Mandhari, the Elephant Graveyard on the Eastern side of the Welayta mountains. From here they are staging raids against Sirona’s fortified location to try and destroy the statue. Here people can pick up Mini Orbs of Darkness to counter the Light magic Sirona is using in her statue.The Revolution has started, the question remains; what side are you on?

Oooook, then! Mahaha!

TL:DR Sirona’s kicked off a Revolution against Sin and Evil, but, what makes Sin and Evil what they are? Are her measures too extreme?

The angels from another realm fight with no concern for their own well being, they have skill with their chosen weapons, but are your fodder enemies for the event! Oh, want a challenge for your character? Well then, have them fight one of Sirona’s Anointed! The Anointed are your boss battles for this event, they come in all shapes, races, sizes and varying weapons and armor, so go nuts! Keep in mind one thing though; they are highly trained and stronger than their respective races would be thanks to blessings from Sirona. The Anointed are not to be taken lightly!

Event Location: Welayta Mountains 

Event Item Location: Mandhari – Post here to get a Mini Orb of Darkness to help counter the Light in the statue!

Event Drops:

Outsider Angel Halo
Outsider Angel Feather

The prizes are:

Feather Dagger – Oddly the feathers of the Outsider Angels can be forges into weapons with the right mix of metals, though it is not an easy process. One of the first weapons crafted were daggers, created from one feather. Daggers made from these feathers have an impossible sharpness to them, are unbreakable and never dull or rust. But they excel at being thrown. They fly with great accuracy and will return to the thrower’s hand with a simple command.

Feather Sword – A much larger version of the feather dagger and using up a lot more feathers to create. This much larger blade has the same sharpness, unbreaking, rust and dulling resistance as the daggers. But instead of being good for throwing, they can propel the whole wielder forward with one swift stroke, or push away foes with a gout of wind.

Halo Shield – A beautiful shield crafted from the halos of the Outsider Angels. It has a minor passive healing aspect to it that heals the wielder, and once per thread can flash a blinding light in front of itself, while not affecting the wielder, to temporarily blind anyone caught in front of it.

Halo Lantern – A finely crafted lantern made from the halos of the Outsider Angels. The light from this lantern is as pure as sunlight and can affect creatures adverse to sunlight in the same fashion. It needs no fuel to use, just open the shutter and the never fading light inside will shine.

Halo Harp – A beautifully crafted harp created from Outsider Angel halos and feathers. The harp never loses it tuning, and the music from it is always crisp and perfect. The harp can enhance magic that player uses while playing, but only while they are playing. For example, if the player uses a calming spell in an area around them, the harp can give a slight extension to the area of affect and ups the power a notch while a tune is played.

Silver boost is x3!!!

And as usual, all event prizes are in Namita's Relics under shops! GO GO GO!!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Event Conclusion
The Anointed and the angels had fought hard, but in the end, it seemed that the world had chosen sin rather than peace, at least in their minds. The moment the statue’s power was drained and it started to crumble Sirona knew that it was over, her Revolution was broken by those she was trying to help, even if her methods were rather extreme. Knowing that in only a matter of moments the portals in the sky would close and the remaining angels would cease to have an anchor to this world and disappear Sirona acted.

Using her ability to travel at the speed of Light she zoomed around the lands and gathered her remaining Anointed from their battlefronts. Saving as many she could as the angels started to fade from existence as the portals in the sky closed. As they did the sky itself started to darken, for it was nighttime when the statue came down and so the world was plunged back into darkness.

Retreating to Kanisa Kuu la Malaika with the last of the Anointed Sirona, still wounded from her battle with Serafina and Raith, went to slump into a pew. Her people around here were silence save for the groans of the wounded as they were being tended to but those who had stayed at the Cathedral. Exhausted and weary Sirona sighed, wincing at the chunk of missing flesh from her exposed left arm thanks to Serafina. It would heal, she was immortal, but she used so much of power that she wasn’t healing as quickly as she could be.

Closing her eyes, the Goddess felt the pull just as it happened and when she opened her eyes once more she was within the Conclave of the Ancients, with the Voice looming over her. Some of the Deities were too but it was the Voice that spoke up first. “Sirona, when I chose you, this was not what I expected from you.” The Voice spoke, but the defeated angel said nothing as the Voice stepped up to her and frowned. “I did not sense this before, but now I do.” The Voice reached towards Sirona and his hand went into her chest, Sirona gasped and when the hand was removed so to was a glowing orb of power, the Strength Aspect itself.

Sirona wobbled on her feet and slumped into her chair while the Voice examined the Aspect. “Curious, you have a third Aspect within you, one that must be from the world you came from.” The Voice reached into the Strength Aspect itself and withdrew a smaller sphere from within and examined it. “I see now, yes, I believe this is what happened.” The Voice turned to any other Deities that were there. “This Aspect is Revolution, making Sirona in her home world the Angel of Revolution I suspect. I did not sense this for what it was when I chose Sirona, and it attached itself to her Strength Aspect and become stronger as a result. It enhanced her emotions and possibly pushed to take such drastic actions.”

The Voice threw the Strength Aspect back to Sirona who heaved in a breath when it was absorbed back into. “Now, I give you another chance, Sirona, we shall see what you do once you recover and now that you no longer have this Revolution within you.” A wave of the hand and Sirona opened her eyes again back in her Cathedral.

Tears in her eyes the defeated Goddess set about helping the remaining wounded. When that was finished, she disappeared into her private quarters and locked herself in.

TLDR: The Voice wasn't too happy with what Sirona did, and turns out there was a hidden third aspect within the domain of Strength. Now that it's removed, things have finally returned to normal, albeit following a stern chastisement from the Voice to the goddess. Night has returned!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.