Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > Deity Quota Changes
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
In an effort to keep things interesting for all of our members, we have decided that it is time to revisit the way that deity quota is counted.

For those of you who are unaware, our deities have previously had to follow fairly strict quota guidelines.  They were required to post at least 5 IC (in character) posts with their deity character between the 1st through the 15th of each month, and again from the 16th to the last day of the month.  Only one of these posts per period could be done by an alternate character (their deity's "avatar" who they had to designate).

We will no longer be doing quota this way.

Deities will now be required to post at least 12 IC (in character) posts per month.  This can be a combination of their deity and any alternate characters that they have.  We are asking that, on average, half of those posts come from the character who is a deity.  We feel that this is going to be a helpful way for our writers (both deities and non-deities) to keep fresher storylines going, without feeling pressure to write with one particular character.

We feel it is important for the general population of the site to know this information as well.  We encourage transparency and we want you to know the way things work on this site.  Besides, you never know - you could be applying for a deity position in the future!

Deities, you can find more information on this in the Deity Forum.  If anyone has any questions about the way quota works or is counted, please feel free to contact me via PM.

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!