Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > New Admin!
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Activity and membership have picked upon Revaliir, and with that more work is required behind the scenes. With this being the case, the administration has decided that we have the need for another administrator. This is not a promotion that we take lightly. The administration of Revaliir holds the site together, and it is necessary for us to take a lot of precautions when choosing our staff members.

This being said, after a lengthy discussion, we have decided to promote Xunatar (Brandon) from Moderator to Administrator! Please join us in congratulating him.

Brandon has worked tirelessly as a moderator since the beginning of Revaliir - since before the site was even public. He helped create the many roleplaying forums in the site, as well as items and lore. Brandon is also very great at handling issues with members, be it helping explain rules or enforcing rules, among many other things.

Now, as there always is in any professional setting when a relationship exists between two people, some of you may be suspecting that Brandon was chosen out of bias. I want to assure you that this was not the case. Brittany (Angela Rose/Brittlez) was minimally involved in this decision. The decision was mostly made by myself (Whitney/Dalanesca), Telly (Darros) and Andy (Gatekeeper). If you have a grievance with this decision, DO NOT contact Brittany about it. Contact one of the other administrators. But do know, this decision was made with Revaliir’s best interests in mind.

With business aside, let’s once more congratulate Brandon! He’s done a wonderful job as a moderator and a deity, and we are sure he will continue to make us proud as an administrator.

We will open up Moderator applications to fill the open spot in early September.

-Dalanesca/WhitneySite Administrator

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!