Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > The End of the Vault
Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
Gifre's Vault shook violently as the tower of chaotic energy started to fade in and out. Soon the quakes became overwhelming and the place was falling apart. Still the God kept seated upon his throne and leaned back against it. Upon his face was not that of disappointment, but instead it held a sickly smile, “Well now, they actually pulled it off.” He was beaming with the very happiness that a parent would have for their children. It looked as though his experiment was over and soon nothing but rubble and decay would be left here. The treasure, what was left of it, would be lost forever and already the creatures had evacuated. Likely so did the adventurers that came to stop the everlasting Glaciem. Not that it mattered much to him; Xunatar got what he wanted out of this deal and as the Nexus itself was falling apart he decided to make his departure. With that, he teleported just as the debris fell onto the throne itself.

Outside he observed from a safe distance as the Vault collapsed. Soon his Avatar appeared nearby and handed him a glass of white grape wine. “You know you went just a bit overboard, right Father?”, Dante sighed before filling his own glass and sipped. “Made quite the mess you did. I fear that you probably made even more enemies from this little fiasco. I wouldn’t be surprised if the other deities find this appalling as well.”

“Perhaps, but nevertheless, I got to see for myself of what the denizens are made of. I can assure you that the next time I decided to test them, I’ll have to be more…careful.”

“Next time?”

“Oh don’t you fret about that, Dante. You have other matters to contend with. As for me, I will be returning to the Cradle. As for the others, well, I’ll deal with that when I come to that part of the road.” Truly Chaos hadn’t care for what any other felt about his plan for there were always motives beneath what could be seen . He drank the wine and let the glass drop just as the final parts of his creation fell. With the end of the surplus of energy, the clouds soon opened up and gave way to the bright afternoon skies. The sun shined brightly overhead and the warmer weather chased the cold away from Canelux. Soon the land turned back to normal as the people rejoiced and cheered for the brave that fought for them. Dante looked at the ruins and then to where his father stood but the God vanished. His Avatar shook his head and finished his own glass before dropping it himself. “Always planning…always scheming.” His words were heard by him alone as he turned away to head back to Arri.

The Ignius Paradox Event is over now, congratulations for helping my making my first event go smoothly. This couldn’t have gone down without the support of the members of Revaliir. I hope you all enjoyed it as well as the event items too!

Thank you! :)

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*