Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
In an effort to make site navigation better I am doing this to all subforums. Now you can see all the forums and even click on them to automatically go to the forum that you desire. This will also help you find things. It looks like this:

Also in the works in a list of races and where to find them. That list is only to help those who want to know where to start and by no means dictates the races that Rev has. It will be things like Baltil is a city of dwarves. Arri is a city of Rosenites and Elves, but mostly Rosenites. Ect. Ect. This list has been requested more than a few times so that is what we are working on!

It will take me a bit to update all the forums so bear with me!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
All done.

On the thing I showed you… You'll notice tags next to the name in the drop down
Attraction - A place of high interest that one will go within the region. Example: Ruins, Gardens, Taverns, Etc
City/Town - May consolidate this down to just City so it's not so long for other things. These are our cities and they are generic. I know it was suggested to make it say colony, city, or town so you can gauge the population size but I would rather people read the descriptions.
Wilderness- These are your forests, plains, lakes, etc.

I've moved Hoja Mesto from… it's master forum "Hoja Mesto" to Zujiuchu Mountains. It still roams but it doesn't need its own forum since we can't expand on the area.

I've moved Bakulaw Isle up to Zujiuchu Mountains from The Jasumin Plains because Bakulaw is actually right up near the mountains. It made no sense to have it in a subforum where it was geographically not found. You can look on the map and see it makes more sense for it to be in the Zujiuchu Mountains master forum.

If you have any suggestions for moves please let us know! (or just me)

From here we're going to start consolidating areas that people aren't using. You will still be able to rp in these areas* but you'll find them in the descriptions of places where they are…  Just like the Tavern in Baltil and the Bazaar in Arri.

*The only one we're nixxing is the one with the star

After that we will be polling about what areas you guys would like to see. We're in the talks of consolidating 7 areas. We won't be losing any and we won't be deleting them at all. Simply moving them so we can have newer and possibly more popular options. These areas are the ones we are talking about:
Padajama Bathhouse
Srendnyimor
Dragon’s Hoard
Continental Airship*
Silver Wheel Roadhouse - This is an odd case we're not sure what to do with just yet but if you have a suggestion let us know. We're thinking about making a wiki page for things like this for each area so people can read about places like this that they can rp in.
Tower of Edhit
Siva Zemlyst
The Haza Savanna
Bakulaw Isle
Eldingarheim
Moritius Swamp
Tenebrim Dungeon
Endapano
Umbral Depths
Sarchu Valley
Harena Desert
Menomori
The City of Baltil
The Sundered Falls
Menomori

Yovaesh Port has been excluded because we've only just put it in. Everything else on this list has been available since almost the start of the site. These places have either less than 50 posts in them or barely enough. In The Sundered Falls' case I thought it was better to include it and merge it with something else. These are our mergings that we will be doing. AGAIN we will not be losing ANYTHING just consolidating. No archiving. No being able not to rp in these areas.

Menomori + Nihssoki
Tenebrim Dungeon + Highlands
Dragon's Hoard + The City of Baltil
The Sundered Falls + Laeto Rainforest
Mortius Swamp + Periditi Cemetery
Padajama Bathhouse + Tower of Edhit + The Blessed City of Abed

The ONLY area at this time getting completely reworked from head to toe is Siva Zemlyst. I don't know if we'll be keeping the name (We might) but due to the unpopular opinion of Deadzones… with both staff and users (-raises hand-) we have decided to completely get rid of a deadzone only area. We will instead be making a wiki article describing Deadzones (As we should have), what they are, the rules of them, etc etc etc, and we will add to the description of Parvpora that Deadzones spawn randomly. This is already in the description of the Jasumin Plains. It has yet to be seen if we'll be removing that in favor of putting that whole forum in that rule set.

Eldingarheim is getting a city placed in it and we shall we working on getting that up and running for you guys. We love the lore concept but its obviously missing something if no one is rping in it.

Endapano we've realized is hard to get to for most and we plan on adding things that show how you can get there. Possibly adding something that only the Elves of Endapano can do!

The Continental Airship is the only thing going to get archived because we believe that we can use this as a feature than an actual forum. It will be featured at the top or as a symbol in the description of the city showing where the ports for it are. Currently, the ports for the airship include: Adeluna, Sularia, Horae Island, Endapano, Egjora, Wyllmochvar, & Tarishitar

If you have a suggestion for the list please let us know. We feel the more open an area is to multiple ways of transportation the better. We also can only take an educated guess on what you would like so it is a lot of trial and error.

I'm well aware that the issue with Parvpora is that it's second on the list. The more complicated the area the least likely people will rp in it… In Parvpora's case, it is also 3rd in the list of areas to rp in. People are more likely to avoid the gods at all cost and click on the first continent. (Which is why Adeluna and the Tavern there have so many posts). I can't change that BUT there is an obvious problem that after people do get comfortable on the site they aren't rping in these areas. So we need to be vigilant and find out what you guys want from us. We also know that it was hard navigating the site before and now HOPEFULLY with the change I did you'll be able to find things a lot easier. Hopefully, I don't run into this question:
Question: Why don't we have a city for Dwarves?
Answer: We do. It's on Parvpora and it's called Baltil
Person: WHOA SERIOUSLY?!  –
I must have gotten that a thousand times. Our race list will hopefully be able to help you as soon as we get it up.

Finally, we'll host a poll on what you guys want more of… Do you want more cities? More wilderness? What about attractions?

We'll also be hosting a contest for 1 or 2 areas that our userbase will be able to design and create. The winners will be put on the map and the site for use.

I plan on going through every year and doing this so Revaliir is always fresh and we're not stuck with unpopular areas that people are using. We will NOT be losing areas unless it's an entire city + region people aren't roleplaying in. If that's the case we need to seriously reevaluate it and figure out the whys like we are with Siva Zemylst, Sarchu Valley, Umbral Depths, The City of Baltil, Endapano, Bakulaw Isle, Eldingarheim, Haza Savanna, & Harena Desert.

Remember that the best thing about Revaliir is that you, the user, are pretty much in charge of how we develop Revaliir. We will listen to you and take into account what you want and what you think the site needs. We might not be able to do every idea but we can listen and try to accommodate. 

As always remember to "Be Daring",
Brittlez, Administration

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Warning: I'm starting the consolidation process. The following will be affected and you should wait until you see their forums disappear and their descriptions reappear in their new homes. See post above this one for their new homes.:

Tenebrim Dungeon
Sundered Falls
Mortirius Swamp
Menomori
Dragon's Hoard
Padajama Bathhouse
Tower of Edhit

I'm going to possibly be moving more forums as well but I'll let you know.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Done with consolidation

Starting to reorganize the forums on where they should be in what region. This is all based on their GEOGRAPHICAL location within rev.

Outlands subforum will be gone the following forums are being moved:

Nyella Ocean –> Vilpa Coast
Itjivut –> Duchy 
Mo'Mey –> Wastelands
Mamlak —> Northlands
Apoy –> Northlands
Yovaesh –> Silvas
Ancense Ruins –> Kingdom of Adeluna
Endapano —> Wastelands
Umbral Depths –> Somewhere mainland where not a lot of subforums are to fill of that spot. Umbral is the hardest because it goes throughout the whole mainland of Canelux. Therefore it's being used to buff up a spot that needs it ;) (It's like Hoja at that point…)

STAND BY! You are safe as long as you aren't posting in those areas.

As soon as you've noticed it has moved you can post there again! 

Northlands might be getting a rename along with Silvas Region. (just to warn)

I'll work on changing the map and fixing everything as soon as I am done.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Move complete! You can now post safely!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Thanks for the new changes! The tags really help in figuring out what to expect for the area. I've read most of the geographical lore, but having [Wilderness], [Attraction], and [City/Town] make it easier when I'm posting in the wee hours of the morning bleary eyed and half awake.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I haven't changed the urls yet but:

Northlands got renamed Throat of the Moon (and yes we did a Skyrim reference)
Silvas Region (literally forest region…) got renamed Corval Basin. Corval was the name of a king of Adeluna from a time before the corruption of Adeluna and it's rebirth as the glorious kingdom it is now.

I've started to redo the maps. You'll find that Canelux is all the way redone. (namewise and linkwise I am not adventurous enough to redrawn the whole thing) I've relinked the old Parvpora and Itjivut maps but I'll redo them tomorrow so they are shiny as well.

I've added *Continental Airship Port to all cities with a port where the airship goes if your character wishes to use it to get around they can! you can find it on the front of the master forum within the continents.

I'm gonna be adding a continental seafaring ship as well as soon as we figure out the routes for that and info. Hopefully these changes make it easier for your character to get around and thus allows your character to travel more.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
One last change for the night: Silver Wheel Roadhouse has combined with Jasumin Lake. We felt like it was too long from Wyl to Tarish so we changed the route from Tarish to Nisshoki.

Angela's 3 God Rules