Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Shop Revamp 1
Includes: 
No longer getting kicked out to the full list of shops will reroute back to the shop you were in
A Bank Tab that shows how much silver you have
Items will now show how much you own of that said item
Receipt tab

Forum Minor Change
Will add sticky and locked icons for ease of use

Complete Reconstruction of Synth Drops
We're implementing a whole new system to the way our drops work. Event drops will have their own tab and we will be introducing NEW items for regular synthing. 

Event Synth:
the event items will drop at 100% to a max of 4 items per post. (Every 200 words)
Split evenly depending on the drop rate we specified.

Regular Synth:
Regular synth works similarly, but with depreciating percentages.
You have 100% chance to get a drop at 200 words.
Then 75, 65, 50 for every 200 words afterward.
Capped at 4 per post.

Password Protected Threads
This will be implemented for people wishing to go above and beyond our R-rated threads. You will be able to put in a password at thread creation. Administrators and Moderators will be able to access it automatically. Those without the password will be taken to a screen and asked for it.

Administration Panel Synth Fix: For Brittlez
Originally all the synth recipes were listed as Synth Object. This will now be fixed so Brittlez knows what she's doing with what item.

Developer Title
All those who code on the site will now have their own title. It will now be easier to ask them about features, suggest features, and you can identify them by their color. The Developer Title will take priority over the Administration Title so Darros shows up as the Developer color.

We hope to get these all out this weekend! The shop is by far the largest and will effect you guys for a little bit until I get the shops sorted again. From here we are going to go ahead and set the numbers for our actual synth. We will work on getting more synth projects for you that will go into the Forge. 

Any bugs that are experienced should be reported to the online Admin or Mod who will send it to the Developers.

Thanks!

-Developer and Administration Team

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
It appears Randy and myself had a bit of a miscommunication lol. He pushed forward the Synth update! So the shops are safe for right now. He also force restarted the server so the shop index is updated to the current pictures and info!

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I've put the Divine Tear Drop into EVERY SINGLE role-play forum by hand. Haha -wipes sweat off-

If for whatever reason it is not working or not letting you post PLEASE get ahold of us.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I've opened the Trading Bazaar and put all the drops into Canelux. If I get Parvpora done tonight I will let you guys know!

I've left a sticky with how the trading system will work on Rev until we get an actual one set up. I will also be making a list of all the drops and where to find them for ease of use.

I will also be putting in Synth Items that you can make in the Forge tomorrow as well.

Angela's 3 God Rules
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Shop update is now live. The staff will be adding items back in today, but, until we say otherwise, you may rp with items you don't necessarily have (within reason).

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Shops are done! If anything is missing please tell someone!

Synth is available in all areas. Guide to come later

2 new synth items are ready to be made as soon as you have the items. Be sure to check out the Forge HERE

I'll be adding more recipes as I get them done ;)

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
So we pushed a new update live and we're asking people to bare with us. Apparently, it doesn't like us. You cannot currently make new threads without a password. We're working on changing that.

Angela's 3 God Rules