Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > Wings of Winter [Winter Event]
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905

The elves of Hiadref had been constantly raided by hordes of frost goblins and orcs over the last few weeks, but they are merely the tip of the iceberg. They are in cahoots with a giant powerful ice wyvern named Gifre. He leads them under the threat of death to pillage the elves of their wealth and possessions for his own selfish needs. But his greed wasn’t simply satisfied with that; he began to lead attacks towards the Rafandi tribes to take their possessions as well. Kian, one of the Rafandi tribal leaders, has suggested that both parties forge an alliance to combat them, and that both the Hiadref and the Rafandi exchange arms and supplies between one another for the coming battles. News of this reaches the farthest corners of the realm and people flock to the isle to join in the fray. 

Welcome to Revaliir's winter event!  Participation is simple, you can start your own thread or join the open thread I've started HERE.  And we have prizes for participating!  Two posts will get you one prize, so you need four posts total in order to get them both.  Simply post your threads here to receive your items!

Rafandi Snowshoes - These snowshoes are made of carved wood and leather, with a bit of Rafandi magic so that the wearer can move through snow uninhibited.

Wyvernbone Ring - Carved from the bones of fallen wyvern, the Hiadref have enchanted these rings to aid outsiders in surviving the harsh cold of their home island.

I am also offering a special prize for my favorite post in the event. So be creative, and above all have fun!

Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
http://revaliir.net/forum/outlands/itjivut-ice-island/1727/?page=1  I have two posts here, could I get the ring, please?

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
I have my two posts too, same thread as Whit's.

Moliira

Character Info
Dalanesca and Hiro have both claimed rings.  Who else wants the shinies?

Paige Wintercrest

Character Info
Name: Paige Wintercrest
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 152
Silanus

Character Info
Name: Tacitus Silanus
Alignment: LE
Race: Human
Class: Swordman/ Battlemage
Silver: 553
I made my second post too!

"Some men by ancestry are only the shadow of a mighty name."

-Marcus Annaeus Lucanus.

Moliira

Character Info
Silanus, do you want the ring or snowshoes first?

Silanus

Character Info
Name: Tacitus Silanus
Alignment: LE
Class: Swordman/ Battlemage
Silver: 553
The snowshoes please

"Some men by ancestry are only the shadow of a mighty name."

-Marcus Annaeus Lucanus.

Moliira

Character Info
There you go, Silanus!

Just a note for everyone, I will be counting posts until the 30th of December, which gives everyone plenty of time to make the four posts to get both items, as well as my secret prize!

If I get a lot of posts, I just might even do two secret prizes for my favorite post…  So write your hearts out!

Silver Star

Character Info
Name: Ernest
Alignment: TN
Class:
Silver: 8982
I've done two posts here: http://www.revaliir.net/forum/outlands/itjivut-ice-island/1732/ 
Can I get the ring, please?