Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
It was an especially chilly night this eve, the torches that lit the way from the beaten path to the manor burned brightly and provide sufficient warmth for its travelers. Nemesis had chosen this night about a week ago for his guests to be prepared. Maalik had done his job, as he had always done back when he thought to be a mere raven back in their home land. It was only after arriving in Revaliir did he surprise his master when his true form was revealed. The phoenix delivered the parchments to specific individuals that were aligned with the vaewolf family, requesting their presence at the given date. While the Volkovs seemed to keep to themselves as far as the public was concerned, Nemesis hadn’t forgotten about his ambitions in the least. No, he still wanted to take as much as he possibly could, but he did it in a more discreetly manner than he had back in DaeLuin. Great patience and assistance from others was the key; it wasn’t something that he and his family alone could accomplish.

It was something he would have told his younger self back then.

The fireplace roared in the foyer as he sat and drank a mixture of blood and wine from a glass while his staff waited for their visitors from the Houses of Draconis, Blackwood, Byrkyn, and Crowley. Many of the leaders of this families were fairly young in comparison by they shared similar views with him- they wanted to make great houses and others did have more ambitions that they kept among themselves, which was fair. Maalik was perched above the fireplace, his ever watchful eye shifting about the room in anticipation.

The earliest of his guests was that of Lord Crowley, something that wasn’t completely unexpected on his character. Well kept and punctual as always, Nikolas was announced by one of the butlers and he bowed formally to the lady and master of the house. Nemesis offered him a seat at one of the couches and he obliged. “Did you come alone?”, Nemesis inquired.

“Indeed, sir. I have no intention of bringing anyone into this cold”, he replied with a smile before he accepted the glass of bloodwine.

The next to arrive were the Byrkyns. Esme came in and curtsied while her brother came in, shivering and waved at the couple. Immediately his eye came onto Celeste and slinked over to her direction. “Hello there, miss. I’m Gabriel. And of what name did the angels gift you?” He proceeded to kiss her hand while his sister shook her head and took a seat of her own. Nemesis looked lazily at the boy, knowing that if he knew who that was, he wouldn’t be so full of himself right now.

The Blackwoods were next, though, from the look on Desmond’s face, he wasn’t so pleased with being brought out here. He gave a flimsy wave before he poured himself his own glass. And to think, that he was once Nemesis’ most trusted generals and his right-hand man. The vampire could have been anywhere in this town except for here, but he couldn’t deny that the alpha had held some truth in his words, even if he didn’t want to believe them.

“So when does this bash begin?”, Desmond asked impatiently as he flopped onto a couch on the other side of everyone else. “It’s colder than a nun’s left tit.”

“How would you? You’re a vampire”, Gabriel chuckled, getting some wine of his own. “Besides, this can’t be a party. There’s no music or enough ladies about.”

“Enough, both of you”, Nemesis sighed. “We are still missing a few more guests and then we can proceed.”

“Perhaps they got lost?”, Nikolas responded; he was sure that he was the only other one that knew who was missing. “Lady Draconis and her companions should arrive soon, I hope.”

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Aaryona

Character Info
Name: Aaryona Rose-Draconis
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Clan Leader
Silver: 834

Celeste cocked her head at Gabriel amused. “Gabriel… You don’t change. You know me very, very well.” She held her hand up to his nose so he could take in her scent. “See?”

Saffron wasn’t dressed for the cold weather like her lover was. It appeared that the cold and snow did not bother her. Her strawberry hair was bouncing about and she was rather joyful. “Hello Everyone!” Saffron was much more over joyous and she showed her aura as she waved at everyone. Once she realized that Desmond was away from her she merrily made her way to him.

After listening to everyone speak Saffron tilted her head. “Party?” She was still learning and she knew what a party was but maybe not in this instance. “This is a party?” There was another tilt to the other side. “Dessie?” She sat on her sire’s lap and looked around at them. “Are we making friends? Friends are good right?” Her big red eyes were looking at him. Such a contrast to her sire, she had so much energy and so happy.

The last to show up was Aaryona and her kin. Lilith trailed behind letting her eyes go over Nikolas’s. “Sorry that we’re late… She was here today. Bloody drove me up a wall. I think immorality has gone to her head. And I don’t mean she thinks she’s all powerful… She is crazy.”

Lilith smirked a bit at the young Draconis leader. “She’s just bored. We all get that way once we reach a certain age. I’m sure Lord Nemesis and Lady Celeste know what I’m talking about. Your mother has a knack for always finding herself in unique situations. However, I imagine her days of sitting in a clinic or a workshop have been few to none… Otherwise, I’m sure we wouldn’t see her. If there’s anything your mother is good at… It’s being a workaholic.”

Aaryona found a seat and poured herself some wine. She really looked like she needed it. “I don’t know how you put up with her when she is up your ass constantly.” Brown eyes went to Nemesis as she pondered. “Although maybe she isn’t whiny with you…”

Lilith snorted again and tilted her head. “She is doting on you. Normally, I would curse her out but she is just trying to do her best for you… Also, the boredom thing isn’t helping her.”

Aaryona raised a finger to counter argue. “She has an entire kingdom to run, she has a religion to answer to, and I have so many siblings I don’t know what to do with. There is no way that woman is bored. She is just crazy and nosey. Ever since I was a girl she was ALWAYS in everyone’s business. ALWAYS. Father is probably rolling in his grave right now.”

“Your father… Rest his soul. Is probably glad he wasn’t remarried to her and having to deal with her stubborn ass.” Lilith once more snorted as she found a seat. “Ang–”

“DO NOT SAY HER NAME!! She is like a damn devil. Say it three times and she shows up to see what kind of gossip you have.” Aaryona groaned and looked at Nemesis. “I can deal with this city, I can deal with rogue vampires, I can even deal with hits on my life… My mother on the other hand? It’s a bloody lost cause.” The clan leader threw her arms up and huffed a bit.

Celeste looked rather amused at the situation and chuckled. “For all of her downsides though. Your mother is a good ally to have on one’s side.” Aaryona made a face but nodded. It was the truth after all.

“Is… Is your mama scary?” Saffron spoke up as she leaned near Aaryona.

“Scary? If you hurt her kin yes. My mother’s occupation is a healer aside from her other duties. She heals and doesn’t kill. That being said there are stories of her helping to keep an enemy of Sularia alive while they got information out of him. She isn’t one to be trifled with easily. Especially now.” It made Aaryona visibly uncomfortable. “I wish she hadn’t involved herself in this situation… Now we’re all tangled up with her.”

OOC: Brittlez! Main: Angela Rose
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
While Gabriel had noticed Saffron from the get-go, he had been hesitate to seek her company with that sore tempered vampire with her. Instead he leisured about with the woman that made her identity known and made him stare as if he was looking at death itself. The color was drained completely from his face as he glanced over to Nemesis, whose eyes looked like daggers. “Hehehe, I was just kidding, Madam Volkov. I knew it was you the entire time, just…playing around.” He scurried off to take a seat by his sister; Emse had a smug look on her face knowing how it would all play out.

Desmond looked at Saffron with a bored look. “It was a figure of speech, dear. Friends are…an interesting term to use here. Our great and fearsome lord Nemesis figured that we needed to meet his co-conspirators or something.” He recalled that he wanted Kurayo but also that he couldn’t do it by himself. And while Desmond had no need to take control over the city, the perks were enough to keep him sated in coin and such for the years to come. Their raid in that dragon’s den would only supply them with enough money for a time- they needed to find a constant flow of income. And he’d be damned if they had to keep putting themselves in insane schemes for a chance to. Of course, he wasn’t going to act like he was all high and mighty like some of them were. He caught that Lord Crowley looking at Saffron every now and then strangely. “What’s it to ya? Can’t keep your eye off my child?”, he called out to him.

“I see. It makes sense now. She was turned at a young age, correct?”

“Yeah, why do you care?”

“Oh, I can see the inexperience of her master showing is all”, Nikolas shrugged.

It didn’t make Desmond happy in the slightest to hear that. “The hell you think you are?”

“Calm down. I take it she’s your first? That combined with her dependence on you makes for a maelstrom if left unchecked. Perhaps I could give you some advice.”

“Ooooh, that has to hurt”, Gabe chuckled and Desmond moved Saffron off him and shot up. “Shut up, dog breath. And you, mind your damn business!”

Nikolas shrugged and Nemesis quickly moved over grabbed Desmond by the throat and shoved him back onto the couch. “Are we all done with this showing off business?” He eyed the three men presence; Desmond hissed lowly but didn’t move, Gabe quickly nodded and Nikolas closed his eyes before his head bowed. “Forgive me, Lord Volkov. Hadn’t meant to cause trouble, just merely wanted to help him and his fledgling.”

Of course, his attention on that was lost when Aaryona and company came, especially Lilith. “Good eve, Lady Draconis. Lady Jonquil. Eirik.” In usual fashion, Gabriel saw the two women and made his way over as slick as he possibly could. “Well hello there, ladies!” He came in between them and flash a sly grin. “Glad to make your acquaintance. I’m Gabriel Byrkyn, Lord of the House Byrkyn and…”

“Don’t listen to him, he’s delusional”, Esme offered. “I’m the Lady of the House Byrkyn, Emse Byrkyn. My brother is just a troublemaker and philanderer.” Eirik stood behind the boy and tapped his shoulder. “Yes, my lovely…” As soon as Gabe saw the brute, he chuckled nervously and backed away.

With all the players gathered now, Nemesis finished his wine and followed Aaryona with his eyes. As much as he was “fond” of being reminded of her mother everywhere he turned these days, this was his business and he wished for things not to replay as they had during that point of his life again. “Like? She is the devil beneath a pretty face. Trust me, I’ve seen plenty of those sorts of women in my lifetime. But I digress; now that you all are here, I suppose we can move on now with this meeting. You met the others, and are famiiar with Lord Crowley. Those two over there are the Blackwoods, Desmond and Saffron. Like you, they are rather new to this circle. We all have goals that may be impossible by ourselves, but together, that’s a different story.”

Standing up, he refilled his glass and shot a look at each of the respective leaders. “Both myself and Nikolas are into the import business, though he is into more into arms deal as his family has been for generations. Emse’s family holds a good standing within the underbelly while she runs one of the most successful bordellos around. As I have promised, Desmond, you and Saffron will make such connections in order to find out how to make your own revenue, just as you will, Aaryona. Strong-arming in these lands will only get you so far with the watchful eye of the council about.”

“What about this mother of hers?”, Gabe asked with a raised brow, clearly not paying any attention to what Nemesis had spoke of. “She’s a good ally like Celeste had said, so should we request her presence?” Then out of a smart alec move, he called out, “Angela, Angela, Angela.” Afterward Gabe let the thought pass his mind and his sister covered her face in embarrassment.

“Funny, boy. But let’s not do that”, Nemesis frowned. “The Draconis are fairly new here, having taken the house of another…”

“You mean the one that the vampire Levas used to have?”, Emse said casually and eyed Aaryona up and down. She had heard that he was dead but until now didn’t know who got rid of that waste of space. “Wondered who killed that fool. My girls haven’t had to worry about the likes of him in such a good time. I see no reason why we can’t be good allies now.”

“Indeed. I have already made a contract with her homeland, Sularia for a trade route.” Nikolas smiled as he rose his glass to the rosenite. “It has worked wonders for both sides, might I add and then some.” Towards that, he looked at Lilith exclusively.

“Yeah, sure. We can all be good allies, friends, whatever”, Desmond spoke out, clearly wanting to cut the crap and get this thing over with. “How do I know you lot can be trusted?”

Nemesis stood over him, his presence alone was enough to stand him from continuing on. “Because I said they could.”

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!