Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > Third time's a charm [>R<, P]
Nix

Character Info
Name: Mirannda Sinopa
Alignment: CN
Race: Phoenix
Class: Retired Mercenary
Silver: 174
[GM granted by Brandon. Item used: Veille Mbanja]

Did Nathaniel really not consider the woman he just fucked a threat so that he put his sword away? Yet, he raised his hand against her, and Mirannda was unable to draw on her mana quick enough to dodge it, as she would have simply melded with the shadows. The phoenix had made to dodge the attack physically, however, she still felt the sting on her cheek as she went sprawling against the ground. He made some comments, revealed that he was married, and contemplated the idea of a tribute. With a growl, she summoned a knife to her hand, and threw it at Nathaniel. She didn't know the special effect of the blade, only that it was quite accurate.

Hit or miss, it didn't matter, as Mirannda used the opportunity to slip in shadow, materializing on Nathaniel's back, a new weapon, another blade of black and flame red, poised right at his throat, the heat radiating off of it matched her fury. "I'm a phoenix, bloodsucker. And I'm no tribute." The Vaewolf got her off of his back, made another comment, essentially robbing her of any choice or say in the matter. "Like hell I'm going with you! You fucking killed me!" Even being fully aware of her flagging strength, Mirannda lunged at him again, merely to be back handed once more. This time… for good, as he quickly descended upon her and bound her.

Her body ached from the fight, but she was mostly unharmed. The phoenix ground her teeth, wincing at the sudden twinge of pain, the entire side of her face may become badly discolored with an ugly bruise, having been hit twice. Mirannda glared at Nathaniel's back. How the hell did this happen AGAIN!? Another vampire… Vaewolf… whatever that is, another term of enslavement. What the hell would he be demanding of her?

This was degrading, humiliating! To be given away as a mere tribute! Some mercenary she was, unable to protect her own life. "Unbind me," Mirannda demanded, expecting him to do it while doubting he would. They both knew the moment she was free, Mirannda would fight her way out, or die trying. Anger still boiled inside, radiating off of her in sickening waves, her face a permanent scowl. While she directed it all at Nathaniel, she was truly frustrated and irate with herself for allowing this to happen for a second time. It seemed she could not stay away from filthy bloodsuckers, even in this land, and was fated to be eternally bound to someone in servitude.

"Where are you taking me, anyway?" she grumbled.

Death is only the beginning.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Rolling his eyes, he was starting to see that it had been a complete mistake to go hunting while upset. Mirannda was irritating him to no end and yet he couldn’t vanquish her for some reason. He had thought that she wouldn’t be able to fight back after the vicious backhand, but she still had some left in her. The knife found its mark in his left shoulder, but it was more annoying than painful for him. In fact, it felt like it was numbing his arm, but it was merely a diversion while she revealed her true nature.

The blade she held scorned his throat, making the vaewolf growl as he felt the pain grow against his flesh. Mustering up the strength to do so, he bucked her right off him and marched over to the nude woman. “I’m just merely taking control over you, like you liked and begged for earlier”, he said with snide smile, letting his own anger branch out into the surface. She was being rather stupid though and went after him again, only for him to deliver another slap and move over her. He tried to shake the numbness out of his arm as it spread onto that and looked at her before drawing out a tool he had originally planned on using- shackles.

He bounded her hands and took her from the inn, nude and all and traveled through the outskirts, avoiding the city entirely as he went the way home. Although no one would really question a creature of the night parading a human in such a matter, he didn’t feel like dealing with the eyes following them. She trailed behind him and when he was sure that she was resisting him, he would pull on the chain he led her with harder and force her along the way.

“Silly girl, we both know what you’d plan to do even if I feel like it.”, he humored dryly, not taking the time to look at her. In fact, he couldn’t look at her for all she brought about was the shame of his actions. “I’ve been alive for a very long time now, and had my share of victims. Pity that you are a phoenix though, death would have been your release.” All she had to do was die and her suffering would’ve been over with. But now she would have to answer for her actions like he would have to.

“I’m taking you home and will confess what I’ve done with you. I’m positive that she will be angry and will take it out on anyone in her path. You are merely a bargaining chip.” The closer they descended to the manor, the faster his heart beat. In truth, he didn’t know just how upset she would be with him nor what it would take for her to forgive him afterwards. Mirannda’s fate had yet to be decided nor did he truly care to know. An hour or two passed before they arrived at the Volkov home, far from Kurayo on the countryside. They entered the house and he followed the scent of Celeste all the way into the library. When they entered, he was sure that she was wondering why he had a naked woman in chains and he sighed.

“Celeste…I need to tell you something.” He drew closer to her while gripping hard at the chains, his tone was that of a depressed one as he forced the words to come out. “In my angry, I have committed a sin against you, against our marriage. I had sought to go hunting and yet along that way, I have spent the night with this young woman before killing her. But…she is a phoenix and was revived.” His eyes hung low onto the ground as he couldn’t look her in the eye before he drew himself down on both knees. “I beg for your forgiveness, my dear…”

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Celeste

Character Info
Name: Celeste Volkov
Alignment: LE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Alpha Female
Silver: 1125
Celeste was in the library researching poison effects on the body. All poisons were poisons, all could be deadly but each one affected the body differently. In her hands, she had her knitting tools going furiously. The lovely knit she was making happened to be more baby hats. It made her calm down and stay focused on her work while Sergei kicked merrily in her belly. “Just a few more pages my love and we can stop.” She spoke to her son who she was sure wanted something to eat.

She was beautiful even for an elf. The way the light made the silver flecks of her skin sparkle. Her blood red eyes were so soft even though she herself was a monster. Her long pink hair in perfect curls from the handmaids helping her in the morning, and her hair was long to her hips in fact. Beautiful jewelry adorned her and the dress flattered her pregnant self.

It’s top was dark purple silky with a lace overlay that’s sleeves went three fourths down her arm. The bodice was a sweetheart style showing off the new bust she had gained from the pregnancy much to her dismay. However, the skirts of dark purple and dark blue were soft and flowing allowing her belly much room and movement.

When Nemesis walked in, she could smell him and turned around with a smile bright on her face. “Nemesis you —” The words trailed off as her eyes met her’s. Her gentle red eyes had a flash of anger but it went away as soon as it came as she stood up and put down the knit she was working on.

She quiet for several moments as he begged and pleaded with her. All the while she didn’t look at him but her. There was a beast like anger brewing in her. She started to scream at him in the ancient elvish dialect. One that had been lost a long time ago. Her hand was swift nails and all against his face as she hit him so hard he was knocked a good few feet from where he had been kneeling. Her claw marks were healing already against his face.

Her chest rised and lowered rapidly. Even Sergei’s heart was speeding up. “My lady… please the baby.” One of her best handmaidens came over to her and Celeste was so quick that it looked more like a blink as she slaughtered the girl right there and now.

“DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN.” Celeste hissed at the rest of the manor and the staff scurried out of the room with a fear they had never known. This was unlike Celeste. Celeste was a monster yes but not in her own home.

“YOU!” She looked at Nemesis finally. “You who dwell on the betrayal of my sister wife! Look what it has done to you.” She didn’t move from her spot as she yelled at him. “Nemesis is a proud strong husband but look at what Serafina has done to you. You are a mess! My Nemesis would have never done this. She has taken a strong man and made a damn coward out of you.” She hissed low at him.

After a minute she exhaled and did a breathing exercise as she moved her arms. Her voice calmed down and she looked down at Nemesis. “Now you will go take a bath and you will find another place to sleep until I am done being angry with you. You are not welcome in my bed. You are not welcome feeling your son. You are not even allowed to speak my name until I am done being upset with you. What you are going to do is go take a bath and wipe this whore’s smell off of you because it is making me sick.”

Finally, she turned her head to the Phoenix. “Finally, if you want to kill her… You would behead her or rip her heart out. Phoenixes are beautiful. They are a symbol of immortality, however, they are really fragile creatures in the end.” She broke the shackles on her. “If you leave this manor I will kill you.” A thread of red appeared around them both at their wrists and disappeared.

“I will keep this tribute… and I will make sure that you look at her for the rest of our marriage. You will remember the wrong you have done and you will make sure not to repeat it. I am not Serafina nor am I you. You pull this stunt again and I will take Sergei and I will leave. Both of you will take a bath and the Phoenix will get dressed. Do we all have an understanding about how this will work?”

She turned on her heel back to her handmaiden's body. "You will clean this up Nemesis… The roses need more food."

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."
—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History
Nix

Character Info
He did not have the decency to even dress her, the chill of the night air was not pleasant in the least. Mirannda did not like feeling so exposed, like a dog on a leash. Nathaniel was only taking her home to allow his wife to do with her as she pleased in the fury of a woman scorned, betrayed by a simple act of lust. They arrived at a manor, marching straight through. She held her head high with a defiant expression the entire time, until they went into the library and her eyes descended upon one of the most beautiful elves she had ever seen.

Their eyes seemed locked, one pair angry, the other with awe lightly tinged with a sense of fear. Even as Nathanial begged, taking Mirannda by surprise with falling to his knees, the women continued to stare. Screaming commenced, still staring at her. Was it directed at Mirannda? No, not the way Nathaniel was acting, the way his head hung even further. Mirannda blinked, finally breaking contact with the elf, as she watched Nathaniel easily knocked aside. It didn't matter that the elf was very pregnant, she was a ball of fury that was not to be trifled with. As Celeste as he called her murdered a concerned handmaiden, any form of snide remarks faded from tongue.

In silence she watched the scene unfold before her. Celeste kept calling Nathaniel by Nemesis, and Mirannda's brain was working much as it had when she was under Sin's employ. Was Nathaniel just a pseudonym, or was it like Jaliza, a discarded name from a time long past? One thing the phoenix did learn was that this beautiful elf was extremely dangerous, extremely pissed off, and harsh. Nemesis was banished from her bed and their unborn child until her anger was cooled before returning her attention back to Mirannda, who involuntarily shrunk under the heavy gaze.

Then the biggest piece of information pierced her, a heavy weight as a ton of bricks added to her shoulders. This woman knew exactly how to kill her… Permanently. The shackles disappeared, but Mirannda was frozen by the new development, the promise of death hanging in the air as a new form of bondage now connected their wrists.

Sin would never have done this. He had made the ultimatum of accepting his offer of servitude or die countless times until she stopped coming back. Promises of long torture, quick secession deaths with no recovery time in between. This woman didn't hesitate, nor was she so cruel, thus promised a quick death. For as many times as Mirannda has died, she truly did fear the permanency. One of the handmaids came scurrying back into the library and breaking the spaced out racing thoughts. "This way, ma'am." Following the handmaiden out of the library, Mirannda began to find her typical mindset.

Unable to think of anything to say, the phoenix took the required bath. Unfortunately, she was in danger of nodding off to sleep in the warm water. When it was clear she'd have trouble on her own, the handmaiden assisted the phoenix, helping her get clean. Finally out and dried, Mirannda was given a choice of some clothing. Settling on a black pair of pants with a black long sleeved blouse with a teal trim to appear as if she was wearing two shirts, Mirannda pulled her slippers on and followed another handmaiden back to Celeste.

Fear was still dictating a lot of her actions around the elf, and curbing her usually snarky tongue. Once more, she thought of the similarities between the two life changing events where she died and was then forced into servitude to blood sucking monsters. Yet, she could not help but feel the defiance return as she thought of Sin and the torture she was forced to endure. "I am not calling you Master, Mistress, or mi'lady. I'm not going to lick your boots. The only reason I'm here is because of the terrible timing of my revival… Again… My name is not Tribute. It is Mirannda. I am a mercenary, and do not do well confined inside even such cushy manors." Boldly, she even folded her arms across her chest, looking upon Celeste down her nose.

Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
He had expected for Celeste to angry, but what he had brought forth out his wife was something…quite unexpected for him. Nemesis had never, ever seen her so livid and it started even before she uttered a single word as she ignored him completely until her elvish words came out and a genuine stunned look came from his face right before the slap happened. Now that was truly the greatest surprise of the night. No matter how upset she had been before, never in their marriage had she touched him in such a matter. He was knocked back quite a bit but in his eyes wasn’t that of pain, but that of awe as he dared not move from his spot as she continued onward. The unfortunate handmaiden suffered a worse fate when she stepped in to calm the storm down.

No one but Celeste dared to speak and her next line of words at him made him swallow a bitter pill. His ex-wife’s actions drove him to this point, but he took the actions himself to step out of line. Her calling him a coward made his heart sink, as did his eyes. He was usually in control of himself, but he let it all get to him, eat away until he felt the need to destroy and the redheaded temptress had stirred something in him. He didn’t feel anything for her personally, but the games they played reminded him of Sera and it made him angry and he needed to dominate her.

When he heard her strict orders, he reminded sitting up, the side of his face was burning from her strike. A part of him was still in shock by her swift judgment and he dared to lift his eyes at her as she made a connection to Mirannda. Despite him being the master and her his sired, she was still his wife and was being the dominant one in this occasion. Gods, he should have known that this would have pushed her over the edge. It was irritating that she was going to be around the manor as a painful reminder to serve him as to not cross that line. But the worse was to come in what would happen the next time- the mere thought of his wife and child vanishing forever out of his life made him deathly sick to his stomach. Softly he nodded at her and rose up to his feet before leaving without saying a word. He walked passed Mirannda without looking at her and left the room. As instructed, he bathed and scrubbed his skin until it was nearly raw. Nemesis didn’t even bother to get dressed as he slipped out of the manor and shifted into his lupine form and trailed over to the woodline but was still in sight of one of the windows he knew belonged to their chambers and curled up onto the ground and slumbered, albeit with some difficulty.

He dared not move from that spot as he fell into a hibernation-like state, ignoring the cold or changes in the weather in his self-exile.

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Celeste

Character Info
Celeste watched her husband. The look on his face was exactly what she wanted. He left without a single word and she knew that he had taken what she said to heart. Watching the girl leave she went up to her bedroom and began to make the bed for only one person. Celeste put her hand on her belly and sighed sadly as she looked out the window and saw her husband shifted laying on the ground.

Sharp eyes turned to Mirannda and she sighed. “Did I say that was your name? No, I said you were a tribute not that your name was tribute Child… Mirannda. I am also not sitting here telling you to call me any of those things you are demanding that you not say. I not once issued a request to you outside of the words down in the library. It would do you well to shut up and observe the happenings around you. Even Nemesis for as great as he is has his flaws. He baited you and you took it.”

She shrugged a bit as her and turned around. “Lastly, please don’t think you know what I’m going to do because you clearly haven’t been right about anything else you said. You are allowed to leave the mansion. I bonded us and I have no reason to lock you in this place when I can just…” She made the string appear and pulled her yanking her forward slightly. “You will come when I call or I will kill you. No questions asked.”

Looking back out the window she beckoned Mirannda over. “You see that beaten man down there…? You see how he lays in front of this window letting me know that he will not falter anymore. There is much to learn about a person other than how beautiful they are. How their eyes move… How their voice sounds. How they smell. Their heartbeats tell much from listening to them. I’ve learned many things being as old as I am and telling when a person is a damn liar is one of them.” Her voice was sharp as she spoke as she gave the lecture to the young phoenix.

“Before… this happened we had an incident. I’m the second wife… I always have been. Nemesis brought me home after my people tried to sell me for star fragments… I had killed them in a rage and he had found me in the snow terrified. The everything that man is… For how much of a monster he is… He does have a heart. You will learn that and you will come to understand that he is just trying to survive. He would have killed and eaten me had it been any other way. How close we are to dying is never really known but I do know that.”

She left the window and sat down on the bed so she could get a good look at Mirannda now. “I do not blame you for what my husband did. I blame him for not being able to move past what Sera did to him. She betrayed him and found a new mate… Matter of fact I think he took it out on you because you might have reminded him of her. Sera left because him and I are having the baby. Our son is very, very important to us and we have tried literally for thousands of years to have a child that lived.”

By the sound of her voice, she was just speaking matter of fact and not looking for sympathy. “I cannot be mad at you for what happened but I can make him understand not to do it again. You have your freedoms Mirannda but you will be mine until I determine otherwise. Should you decide not to come home I will send my Beta after you. He has killed more people than you can ever imagine. Ivan is my most efficient hunter.”

Moving away from that she bobbed her head as if thinking. "What I will use you for is resources. I will show you how this city works and I will have you retrieve things for me from the other continent. As long as I don't call you… You are free to do whatever you want. I am a monster just like Nemesis but I am almost more reserved than he is. Something to think about."

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."
—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History
Nix

Character Info
Each statement, each question was mentally retorted. 'Don't like to be referred to as that either. All vampires are the same. No, sweetie, I baited him. We were both looking for the same thing, until the end.' Yet, Mirannda could not deny that things were definitely different. While this Celeste was merciless for killing in the bat of an eyelash, she lacked the love of torture Mirannda had grown to expect. Once more, her mind raced while her lips remained sealed, anger momentarily flashed across her eyes as the only display of emotion since entering the room. 'You said leave the mansion and I would be killed.'

The red string reappeared, and Mirannda stumbled forward, barely catching her balance in time to keep from sprawling on the floor miserably. Following the motion, Mirannda joined the vaewolf at the window, staring down at a wolf laying at the edge of the lands. It became clear that vaewolves are some kind of vampiric werewolves. 'Isn't that lovely… A new brand of monster to learn to deal with. Step one: find any and all weakness.' Apparently, that was Nemesis. Mirannda's eyes slid over to her new mistress at the statement of liars.

She listened to the story of how they met, trying to paint Nemesis in a brighter, if only slightly, light. Though she was unsure how she compared to this Sera, it was the vague number of years of effort of attempts to obtain a child that caught her attention. They were that old? She was an infant compared to them! Pointing to the bed, Mirannda asked two words. "May I?" When granted permission, the phoenix sat down next to her, hands folded palms up on her knees, eyes glued to them.

As she began to speak, Mirannda's voice seemed forcibly light. "Thousands of years, huh? Wonder if I'll look as good as you at your age." It was a terrible attempt at anything and everything. Then she turned serious, almost regretful as she explained where she was coming from. "My apologizes. Recently, I've finally found freedom from a torturous asshole who found out what I am just like your husband. From him, a deep hatred was seeded against his kind, along with my expectations in situations like this. To be under another vampiric being so soon… Is like a stab in the heart, shackles weighing me down to the shadow."

Even Sin gave her freedoms, her mission was essentially to spy on the citizens of the land, reporting back on the stronger promising ones. But he had stopped talking to her in the end, and Mirannda had began to wonder if she was loosing his favor, if she had disappointed him somehow, as if it truly mattered to her. "To be completely honest, I am still far too young to properly claim my birthright of race. When most find out what I am, they expect something at least centuries old. I am impulsive, and could very well be a terrible person to employ for someone such as yourself." She wasn't entirely sure where she was headed with that, but she did know that it was somewhat dishonest.

Once upon a time, she prided herself on the quality of work she gave. The Honest Mercenary carefully weighed each assignment before taking them, and completed them with such efficiency that none could question her capabilities. Yet now, it was as if she was relearning all of the basics, and pushing herself to exhaustion. "Tell me, if you would… What is a Vaewolf exactly? I've never heard of them." While Mirannda's curiosity was genuine, her need for sleep was put on the back burner of her mind.

Celeste

Character Info
Celeste chuckled up at Mirannda slightly but shook her head. It took several minutes after they both sat down for the vaewolf to look at her new servant. “One I highly doubt you baited him completely. He walked in with the intent on killing someone. Know my husband well enough and you will understand he made you think you were completely in control until it was too late. Vaewolves are rare so it’s not that it is new as much as it is that we’re rare. Also, guard your mind you never know who is listening in. Psionics are everywhere. You now know my role in the family.”

Then the age comment came and Celeste chuckled. “It’s not my real form. This one was gifted to me by a goddess who helped us conceive our child. You’ll see it soon enough and then you’ll be in for a shock I promise.”

Celeste thought it through and tilted her head. “All people learn Mirannda. You will learn because you were never taught. You haven’t a clue what to look for. What cautions to throw… What to spot. You can spot a person’s race often by smell or disposition. Vampires have no heartbeat and they cold. Vaewolves have a slow heartbeat and are warm… Moon Elves have silver flecks in their skin and often washed out colored hair.” She let her hair flow through her fingers. “Magic can be spotted a mile away with good intuition. You will learn because it comes with age.”

Tilting her head she watched Mirannda. “You are a bad liar. Even if it is a small fib. When you lie you look away from the person you are talking to at least in this moment. Also, your voice shifts a few octaves trying to avoid me. These things are what we look for when hunting our prey down. We also use it for diplomacy reasons in Kurayo. Any other place you could probably get away with it but not here. We can read you like a book.” She blinked innocently.

“Vaewolves are the combination of a werewolf and a vampire. We don’t know the origins of it because Nemesis isn’t from this world. We only know when he showed up that he was a vaewolf. Sera and I are his first two creations. We were his brides and now I’m the only one left. Any weakness you think you can exploit will just blow up in your face. We are faster than you are.”

After studying her a bit more Celeste smiled. "You should get some sleep. I'll take you out into Kurayo tomorrow. I figure I'll let Nemesis hang out there for a few more days then I will let him back in. I do not stay mad long. I know he won't betray me again."

—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History
Nix

Character Info
Her new mistress made it very clear that Mirannda's thoughts were not safe. A deep crimson spread instantly across her face at the mention of it. It was one of the few things she had yet to learn from Sin. How to hide in the shadows, alter her appearance, among a few others, but not how to shield her mind. Perhaps, if he had thought her that, it would have been harder to sneak into her mind whenever he desired? As Celeste continued, Mirannda began to wonder how long she'd be with her, and if some sort of similar deal could be struck with the elder elf.

The blush deepened as she was called out on her lie. So, she was that open? Of course, it kind of made sense, thinking back to how everything changed so easily. Struggling with life altering decisions and actions, a new way of living, was difficult. Especially with starting over. What was worse was the open information right down to the lack of known weakness felt more like a slap in the face, even if her voice was relatively friendly. Mirannda was staring at Celeste as she studied her, trying to figure out just what kind of person she was dealing with. That smile was throwing her off, so kind yet she had witnessed a brutal murder of a trusted maid without a second thought. Hell, Celeste wasn't even apparently concerned over it.

Before she could stand, a mighty yawn overtook Mirannda as her magic finally ran dry. The illusion of the red haired woman fell. Sitting next to Celeste was an woman who was elvish in appearance. Her hair was now cropped short and dark brown, pale blue eyes now hazel. The phoenix looked defeated as she moved to stand before Celeste. "It is not my intention to deceive. I… I'm honestly afraid… Of Sin. Good night… Celeste." Upon leaving Celeste's room, a handmaiden was there to direct Mirannda to a room.

She was too tired to inspect the room, too exhausted to ask questions about it. Without even undressing, except her shoes, Mirannda sank into the bed and was asleep before her head even hit the pillow. Unknown time passed, dreams were strangely absent, Mirannda woke refreshed. Even with the strange huge room greeting her with all its splendor, the phoenix chose to ignore it all and assume her favorite pose for meditation. There was so much information to sort through, so much to accept and come to terms with. She was sure that with this new turn of events, there was much more to come.

With some assistance, the phoenix made her way to Celeste. Wearing clothing similar to what she was the night before, there was the addition of Mirannda's purplish black cloak, the hood resting against her back. She looked exactly as she had last night with the pale eyes and blood red hair pulled back into a high pony-tail. "I regret starting off on the wrong foot last night, Celeste. I would also like to formally apologize about what happened between me and… Nemesis. If I had known…" While she was honest, she also trailed off, not wishing to piss Celeste even farther than she probably already did.