Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > Family [P/R]
Celeste

Character Info
Name: Celeste Volkov
Alignment: LE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Alpha Female
Silver: 1125
There were few things she took pleasure in at the moment and if those things got interrupted… Well… The result wasn’t so good. One of the house help laid on the floor with a twisted neck as she stepped over him. The man had managed to spill some of Celeste’s favorite fruit and in her less than gentle mood, she had snapped. A sigh left her lips as she put her hand to Sergei. It was just about time now and they were all waiting eagerly for him.

Angela would be by today to help him along since they wanted to make sure the goddess could actually be at the house. To say that Nemesis and herself were nervous was only the tip of the iceberg. They had lost every child before their son and frankly, it was causing her nerves to flare up. “I made a mess…” It was a clean kill but it was a mess all the same. Her pale pink hair was braided up and she wore a dress that showed off her pregnancy quite well.

“Nemesis,” she found him not too far away like he had been recently. The closer the time came for the delivery and the closer they became. She wasn’t too happy with him considering his fling but she had opted instead to let it go and forgive. They had survived so much worse and Celeste understood what Sera had done to him. “I made a mess in the hallway…” Celeste was normally one of the last people to ever kill within the house without reason but lately the reason had been anything and everything.

“I’m also out of Durian fruit again… but I won’t trouble you to get me any. I had a whole basket until that idiot ran into me now they are all ruined.” Luckily she had not fallen but he had and he had taken the basket of fruit tumbling with him. She was miserable as she rubbed her hips and reached around to rub at her lower back.

Sergei was a much larger baby than she had carried to term before… and this time he would live unlike so many of his unfortunate siblings. “Suppose we should get Sera and Xerxez… They are the only two I could see letting this go bad.” She didn’t mean it as an insult but neither of them had met the help together. “Angela will be here soon enough and we need to do the final preparations. Plus… I am not feeling so good today. It must be my nerves about everything.” She reached up and pressed her lips to his cheek with a smile.

“We’re going to finally hold our son today. It makes up for everything bad that has happened. At least to me,” she chuckled a bit and if she could blush she would have. She loved her small family even if Sera was no longer part of their marriage they could have something more.

Once Sera and Xerxez were in the parlor Celeste looked them both over and nodded. "I'm not going to explain what we did completely but you know enough that we got Sergei out of the deal. Angela will be coming here to deliver the baby and I want you all on your best behavior. I don't think she would act up in a house not her own but if provoked she might. So let's do our best to behave so Sergei has a nice welcoming home. Nemesis knows more about Angela than I do if you have questions about it I would ask now. So far whenever she has shown up you two haven't been home so this should be interesting." She gave a light smile as she rubbed her belly once more.

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."
—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Nemesis could smell the fresh smell of blood in the air and knew that someone within the house was killed. It smelled of human so he assumed that one of his thralls had done something to irritate Celeste. These days she was easily antagonized and he had warned them not to draw out her anger. But it seemed like the fool couldn’t help himself or it had been an accident. Coming into the parlor, he could see that from the spilled fruit on the floor not too far from the corpse and sighed.It was mildly annoying, but it wasn’t like getting humans was a difficult manner. They were easily expandable in Kurayo- it was one of the few ways they could bargain for safety from the far less friendly residents.
His eyes glanced over to his lovely wife, at least she wasn’t as willing to direct her temper towards him, though the vaewolf couldn’t really blame her if she would. After all, he had betrayed her even if his intentions were a different matter. “Don’t fret about that”, he spoke as he snapped his fingers and two more thralls came and took their comrade away. Likely to be tossed out into the sea before they cleaned up the rest of the mess.

“Your fruit? There is more in the kitchen for you. I made sure that there was extra in the shipment this month.” He smiled at her as he prowled over towards her and took a knee and pressed his head against her belly where their son was resting safe and sound. Each day he was growing stronger and the wolf felt proud that they would have a child after all this time. After all their pain and suffering. After all the silent tears he wept when he was by himself shortly after comforting Celeste through the heartache. Sergei was something that they could share that belonged to no other.

His smile faded rather quickly when he was reminded of Sera and Xerxez. For the last few weeks, thoughts of them had slipped from his mind completely, save for that incident he regrettably had gotten with that mysterious woman. Ever since his confession, he had been focused on making sure that Celeste and Sergei could be as comfortable as possible while also tending to the lessons he promised Angela’s daughter. “You shouldn’t be on your feet for very long, dearest heart. Remember what she had said about that.” It was evident that they would come to see what happened and that his wife would wish for it. While Nemesis was capable of holding his tongue when the occasion called for it, time would only tell if Sera’ beta was capable of doing the same. Though such a miracle seemed very unlikely. Ironically, he didn’t mind the redheaded devil coming here since she would oversee the process and make sure that they didn’t lose another baby. He wasn’t sure if either one of them could take it and he wasn’t going to stress her out, no matter what.

“You need not worry. I won’t put Sergei in any jeopardy. Not when we are so close… “ He took off one of his gloves and pressed it onto her, feeling the baby lively as ever. When the pair arrived, he came back up to his feet and replaced the glove. His glance towards them was impartial, as much as he could bring himself to do so. It was far more easier to address Sera as they at least had a mutual understanding. “Sergi’s coming soon. Angela is what most around here fears or are ignorant of- a goddess. I know of her a great deal because our histories are tangled at some points. She is level headed, but like Celeste said, try not to provoke her. She’s capable of doing far worse than anyone one present here.”

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Serafina
Deity

Character Info
Name: Serafina Volkov
Alignment: CE
Class: Goddess / Female Alpha
Silver: 10153
When Serafina had arrived in the parlor, she drew in a sharp breath as she took in Celeste’s appearance. From the swollen belly to the tired look in her eyes, it was clear that the baby, Sergei as they had decided they were going to name him, would be there in a short amount of time. While a lot of things had happened in the Volkov family, with Serafina all but destroying her relationship with Nemesis and nearly with Celeste, she still cared deeply for Celeste… and for Nemesis. She still felt deep pangs of jealousy that Celeste, after being in their family for much less time than she had been, was the one carrying the child created by her and Nemesis - but even in her brusque and harsh ways, Serafina had a conscience, and right now that conscience was telling her to be there for Celeste and Nemesis at the birth of their son, and to welcome Sergei into their clan - into their family.

As Celeste and Nemesis both cautioned her about Angela, Serafina did something rather out of character. She just nodded in agreement. “I understand,” she said. “I will do nothing that could cause an issue for this… this is far too important to both of you to create problems. I am not overly familiar with this Angela, but I take your caution seriously. If you say she’s worse than any of us… I know how bad I can get. That’s not something I want to fuck with.”

She took another pause, looking around the room rather awkwardly. She was dressed more simply than usual, a tight fitting corset over a loose tunic and leather leggings, with a pair of simple boots - everything black save the red of the corset. A moment later, she walked over to Celeste and leaned down, placing a kiss on her forehead. “I will be here for you, Celeste. Please let me know if you need anything. I can fetch whatever you need.” She smiled at her weakly again, before walking over to Nemesis.

She stood in front of her former mate for what seemed like an eternity, staring up at him. After a moment, she slowly raised her hand, laying it softly on Nemesis’s cheek. “I am so very happy for you and Celeste, Nemesis,” she said softly, truth in her words. It was, perhaps, the most sincere she had ever sounded. “This child will be so loved… and it will deserve every bit of it,” she added, giving him a soft smile. She slowly lowered her hand and stepped away, slinking off to lean against a wall near the doorway, one leg bent so the sole of her boot was against the wall as she awaited any further instruction or need.

Serafina is The Infernal Queen, or The Temptress

Serafina's God Rules/Abilities
I. Serafina can manipulate anyone into telling her what they wish to indulge in above all else.
II. Serafina can summon the souls of the damned from Inferos to do her bidding in the mortal plane.
III. Serafina can alter the mood in a room or area and cause any of its non-divine inhabitants to begin acting in over indulgent, lush, or incredibly violent behavior.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Serafina’s actions were… for the better part curious. Though Celeste knew she was in pain as she couldn’t see or smell Xerxez around but it landed in a bad time for everyone. There was no way for Nemesis and Celeste comfort dear Serafina. Though for all she knew Nemesis told Xerxez he wasn’t allowed to be there. There was no way she could have known what was actually going on. “Thank you, Sera.” Celeste smiled and took in her kiss.

The moment with Nemesis seemed to go uninterrupted but by the end a power started to flood into the room. It was almost drowning even in its toned down part. “Sorry! Sorry!” Angela chimed as she entered the manor. “I got a new domain and I’m still trying to control it. It’s an art you know.” She wound a red string around her finger and yanked it as the power receded. Aaryona was behind her doing a big sigh.

“Aaryona got me through the portal and here just fine. Sorry that I was dead silent for a week when my domain chanced my realm imploded… It was an awful mess but I knew I had to be here for little Sergei,” she was a bucket full of sunshine as she swept in the room. Celeste smiled up at her and Aaryona looked displeased with the entire situation. “Gods you look beautiful Celeste,” Angela moved her hand to Celeste’s belly. “Yes, it is time.”

“Thank you for coming all this way Angela. I had no idea you were so busy.”

“Can’t miss this now can I? I’ve brought Aaryona to be my midwife. I’ll just need a few things if you lovely people would be so kind to help out. Towels lots of them. A tub of hot water would be grand for before the baby gets here. We should move a crib into your room for when he’s born. You don’t want him too far away from his Mama while Celeste recovers.”

“Recovers? My body should be alright…. Shouldn’t it?”

“My dear, you have never had a real doctor in your life have you?” Angela’s words seemed to become down as she stared at Celeste. “This is powerful magic on you Celeste you will be required to stay in bed for some time. This means that you will have to hunt for her… Bath gently. Absolutely no sex for six weeks.” Angela shot Nemesis a look and a smile. “Sergei is a big child compared to the ones you have birthed in the past. This will be an adventure… Whether that adventure is good or not is up to you.”

Aaryona came over to Nemesis and leaned over. “Sorry… She is in a weird mood since the whole losing Earth happened. She can’t quite tone it down just yet. She only recently just now reappeared. Probably willed herself and her realm into existence again to help you… So if she is… quacky right now I apologize.”

“I’m not quacky. I am surging with power that is leaking into Parvpora and it is driving me nuts. Don’t apologize for me.” Angela made shooing hands at her daughter. “Let’s go get set up for the baby.”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
From the start of him actually observing Serafina, there were things about her that were off. Perhaps it had been from the time that they haven’t seen or spoken to one another since the separation, but she wasn’t like the usual brash and confident woman she was known to be. Perhaps it was because Xerxez wasn’t around her? While he had voiced his opinion of not wanting him around during this occasion, Nemesis had expected for him to barge on right into it anyway. In fact, he prepared for it since he didn’t wish to fight against it around Celeste. Not when they were so close to the miracle that was coming. But he was genuinely surprised to see that Sera came alone and even more so as she seemed…humble. Had he been drinking, her acceptance would have made him cough up his drink.

Of course, being as stubborn as he was, he didn’t want to bring it up for the time being. “I will say this much. As I have told Celeste not too long ago, my path has crossed with hers long before the Volkovs existed. While the goddess has a daughter that I’ve been training per an agreement, there is a pair of twins that were made. By her and myself, but things with that have become…complicated. Because of that, if you ever travel to Sularia, I urge you to avoid a boy and girl that bare resemblance to me…” He still had to honor that other deal as to not interfere with his other self and keep away from Lucian and Nerezza. Nemesis told her this not to spite, but as a precaution. Part of him felt like he still owed her that truth, just as he had with Celeste. Secrets were a terrible thing to keep, especially as this circle of trust had been shaken as of late, by not only her actions but his as well.

Perhaps the interaction was made even more difficult when they came face to face. It was an odd feeling to look onto her with everything that happened. He still remembered vividly when they fought in this house, resembling more of beasts than anything. His eyes darted towards her hand as he stood still in place and felt her hand, the very one that had tried to rip at him before. Closing his eyes, he, in turn, rolled his face a bit into the embrace, accepting it for what it was. “This is a gift for the family as a whole. You are still a part of that, Sera.” His voice was awkward as he fought to get those words out from him. As strange as it was, it was true- he had wanted an heir for them all, it wasn’t just for himself and Celeste.

The moment was interrupted by a sudden surge of energy and the moment he heard her voice, he was wishing that he had a drink in hand. “Angela.” Indeed it was her, along with her daughter trailing behind her. As…eccentric as she could be, it seemed plenty worse now. News of her domains changing hadn’t reached the isle and in truth, he cared little about it since the gods were only seen as such on the other continent. Still, he’d refrained from speaking any sort of disrespect for Sergei’s sake.

“The things will be prepared and ready”, he reassured with crossed arms as he turned to Celeste, who seemed worried about her body after the birth. He moved towards her and stroked her hair as Angela explained the situation. The vaewolf scuffed at her, “Of course I know that. She will be greatly taken care of.” Anything to make her more comfortable as she recovered. He took Aaryona words and simply nodded. It wasn’t really a bother, slightly annoying yes, but it couldn’t be helped.

“Serafina will help us through the process. She is my other alpha and as such will be permitted to see Sergei’s birth.” He turned to face her, “I can see to get the things needed, will you look after Celeste and keep her company?”

God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Serafina
Deity

Character Info
Name: Serafina Volkov
Alignment: CE
Class: Goddess / Female Alpha
Silver: 10153
Serafina froze, immobilizing herself as Angela Rose’s power flooded the room. She kept her eyes fixed on the goddess, but her gaze was the only part of her body that moved, following Angela’s every move. She said nothing, focusing only on her and the woman that had followed her in. Instinctively, her eyes flickered to Nemesis, as though she were looking for cues on how she should react. She held back a snarl that threatened to rip through her body when the other - who the goddess had called Aaryona - stepped towards Nemesis. Through all the tribulations and trials that had wrought through the Volkov family as of late, her protective nature toward Nemesis had clearly not receded.

She managed to remain motionless, nothing more happening than her eyes flickering to a slightly darker hue before reverting to their normal appearance. While Nemesis spoke with Angela, Serafina kept her eyes on Celeste, internally hoping for the best for her. After all they had been through, she and Celeste were still incredibly close, and she wanted nothing more for her sister than to come through this unscathed, and for Sergei to be born healthily

When Nemesis spoke her name, followed by addressing her, Serafina slid her foot down from its position on the wall, stepping forward. She gave Angela a polite nod. “A pleasure, my lady. Our family appreciates what you have done for Celeste and Nemesis. Sergei will truly be a blessing to us all,” she said, lowering her head in a bow of respect. She turned to Nemesis. “I’ll not leave her side,” she said, her gaze lingering on Nemesis’s own for a moment. There was a softness to her gaze - a sadness that clearly said she was sorry, though she would dare not speak the words.

Eventually, she tore her eyes away from her former mate and walked swiftly back to where Celeste was, kneeling down beside her. “You tell me if you need anything, but don’t you dare tell me to leave,” she said, though the smile on her face made it clear that her harsh words were completely in jest. “Lady Angela, if you require my assistance in any capacity, please do not hesitate to ask. I am here to help,” she said, forcing a smile. Her gaze flickered back to Nemesis once more, before falling on Celeste. “You ready for this?” she asked, and reached to squeeze her hand gently. “I can’t wait to see the little potato,” she said, a hint of the old Serafina showing before quickly being masked away by a strange sadness that was so much unlike her.

Serafina is The Infernal Queen, or The Temptress

Serafina's God Rules/Abilities
I. Serafina can manipulate anyone into telling her what they wish to indulge in above all else.
II. Serafina can summon the souls of the damned from Inferos to do her bidding in the mortal plane.
III. Serafina can alter the mood in a room or area and cause any of its non-divine inhabitants to begin acting in over indulgent, lush, or incredibly violent behavior.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
“Trust me Serafina… You are all doing me a favor as well.” Angela smiled towards the woman and studied her for but a few seconds. “The gift of teaching my daughter the way here… is more than I could ever hope to repay.” Which was saying something considering that Angela doing the impossible for Celeste.

“Thank you, Sera,” Celeste put her hands on her belly again as she gave a warm smile towards her ex sister wife. “I won’t tell you to leave. I think I am more scared than I have ever been before… Or is it excitement?” There was still doubt in her mind that everything would go as planned but with the goddess here… She wondered what could go wrong.

“Moral support for Celeste but thankfully Nemesis has been through the birthing process technically twice so he will be of great help. I’ll need you both to gather the things I need. Well, maybe not you both.” Angela mused about it as Celeste led them upstairs to her and Nemesis’s room. It didn’t take too long for Angela to get Celeste ready and lay her on the bed.

Once everything was ready Angela let her magic pulse after she said, “Prepare yourselves… This ride will be bumpy.” It had a bit of a gust to it as it made the flames of the candle’s flicker, the chandelier in the room move, and even the drapery move slightly. That was all it took for Celeste to scream in pain. “Easy,” Angela threw out her arm and looked at them all. “This is normal. I’m speeding this up just a bit. Are you alright Celeste?”

“Yes…. It just threw me off guard.” Celeste panted a bit as the birth started. It was much quicker than anything she had ever dealt with before but she was also squeezing Nemesis’s hands. The birth took a few hours but Angela caught Sergei in a towel and cut the cord. Handing the baby off to Aaryona who cleaned him. The goddess had been quiet for a long time as she worked her magic on the vaewolf mother. Celeste looked oddly pale but her breathing was normal. A snap of her fingertips the bedding was changed and the bad was on the floor in a pile. Celeste was propped up from there and Angela covered her. “She’ll be fine. A little bit extra on the bleeding then I had anticipated but nothing that I couldn’t handle.”

Aaryona brought Sergei over to Nemesis and smiled as she handed him the baby in a dark crimson blanket. “He’s a handsome little guy… Congratulations.” Sergei had pale skin, elvish ears, and a head full of white hair… Also the lungs of a lion.

“We should let Celeste rest for now. Her body is physically exhausted and her mind too. She should be well enough to wake up in an hour or so when her body’s regenerative properties had kicked in. Serafina could you get her something to eat? Probably in a glass for now.” Angela gave a smile and looked towards Sergei. “He is absolutely healthy and very strong.”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
It was hard not to care for Serafina as much as he had, and he knew something was eating at her. As much as it disgusted him to see her and that beta of hers together, he knew that she was still acting like the same Sera he knew for eons. But now, all of a sudden, she seemed to have lost her fangs, so to speak? No, Nemesis knew something was wrong, but right now he had to focus on Celeste surviving this ordeal, as well as their son.

Everyone had their marching orders and he collected the sought for items with haste while the other women aided Celeste up the stairs and into their chambers. He returned and immediately joined her other side, holding her hand tightly as she started to feel pain. She was surely going into labor and Sergi was coming into this world. Gods, he felt helpless, despite Angela’s encouraging words about his previous time going through this. In truth, he didn’t do anything other than be in the room with both of them. He was a killer, not a healer and surely not one that could deliver a baby. He grew a bit fanatic as she turned pale and looked with Serafina, concern written across his face. The normally level-headed (or as much as he could muster) was scared of losing one or both of them. But Celeste was much stronger than he gave her credit for and within hours, the tension in the air was replaced with crying from a tiny person. He watched over his wife and kissed her hand as Angela and Aaryona tended to Sergi before bring him over to his father. Carefully, Nemesis took him into his arms and held him carefully while she rested up. The boy looked nearly like him, but truly had his mother’s ears. Looking up at Nemesis, he squirmed a bit while he rocked him gently. He faintly recalled the birth of Lucian and Nerezza and this feeling very similar to Sergi. A birth that shouldn’t have happened but was a “miracle” all the same.

When Serafina wasn’t busy, Nemesis stood up and moved over towards her. He looked at her and then to the baby before his eyes settled back to her. Soon he stepped close enough to her and looked back down to Sergi.“Hold him, please. It’d serve him well to know you as well. Even if he’s just a potato, he is a gift to the family as a whole.” Sergi was always meant to be something the three of them could share. Nemesis hadn’t wanted to leave her out, even now when their own relationship dissolved. It was a joyous occasion that he wanted to share with her.

God Rules
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!