Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > Forgive me... [p:r]
Amaya

Character Info
Name: Amaya Volkov
Alignment: TN
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Scholar
Silver: 118
Of course it was raining when she finally made her way home.  Amaya's journey had taken far longer than she had anticipated, and she had failed.  There was one task left in her head, then she would bring an end to it all.  But there was a hint of pride in her eyes, even though her body showed bruises and worse abuse.  She hadn't broken, she hadn't betrayed her ani and his family.  That was what was most important to her.  She had escaped them a week ago, and she carried a map of where the cell of vampire hunters were laired up.  That would be useful information.  Amaya hoped the gift would be enough for Nemesis to forgive her for being away for so long.

The streets were quiet for once, and she was thankful for that.  The manor wasn't far, but her strength was fading.  After months of torture and a week on the run, Amaya was at the end of her rope but at least she was home.  She pressed hard against the doors, and slipped in, collapsing into a chair.  A servant came around the corner and saw her, then fled in fear.  She couldn't blame him.  Her clothing was torn and bloodied, only some of it had been washed away by the rain.  Her hair had been shorn away, all but enough for a handful for one of her tormentors to grip. 

Footsteps hurried towards her from a couple of different directions, but she listened for his first of all.  "I'm sorry, ani.  I failed, I didn't get the relic like you asked.  I hope you can forgive me.  And someone found me, he and his brothers did this.  Vampire hunters.  Here, it is where they hide like rats," Amaya said once Nemesis reached her.  She thrust the map into his hands, and slumped back into the chair, clearly spent.  There were tears falling from her eyes now, but she smiled.  She had made it home, and she would get at least a small form of revenge.

Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Times had been trying enough in the manor, particularly after the recent antics of Father Volkov. The house felt restless with his brief return and already he spent much of his time either feeding or painting even more. The evening was early enough when he was in his office painting that of his mother's likeness from what he could remember of her. It had been eons but he still remembered that she was a beauty prisoner of her husband and his godforsaken father. A bargaining chip to make sure that peace between their houses had been kept. But he was sure that it was all set a flame when his father perished in the fire. It was almost therapeutic for him to imagine as the heat from the fire licked his skin from being so close.

Just as he was making the careful strokes along her with his brush, he could hear panicking from the staff and rushing footsteps downstairs. What had happened now? He grabbed his shirt that had been set down to avoid getting paint and blood on it before scurrying off downstairs to see the others surrounding a person of interest. Crimson eyes narrowed in that he could smell it was one of his sired that had been harmed, but he was surprised to see that it had been Amaya. If anything, she was the most careful of the bunch and to see her in such a state of disarray. "Forget about that relic, what the devil happened to you?", he said after pushing the others away to give them space. His eyes only grew when she mentioned that of vampire hunters. In Kurayo? Why that was suicide on their part to come to the home of legions of the forsaken, much less to the Volkov doorsteps. Nemesis especially didn't have a fondness for them, and it was clear that this was going to be a personal matter.

"You, go downstairs and fetch a human, any will do.", he barked at one of the servants and within moments, a man that had formerly been a captain before his betrayal came out was brought in chains. Looking over the map Amaya brought over, Nemesis gestured to release him from his restraints before looking to her. "Eat now, and then we will talk more about this. You will need your strength." Upon hearing him, the man tried to flee in horror, only to find out that in his depraved state that he wouldn't get too far before his body refused to keep running. Nemesis paid him little mind as he sent another servant to fetch her clothes from her chambers. "They will pay for this."

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!