Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > To Be A Vaewolf [P][R]
Xerxez

Character Info
Name: Xerxez Volkov
Alignment: TE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Serafina's ex boyfriend
Silver: 2908
Xerxez brushed bits of loose black hair from his eyes with a flick of his neck. Running a hand through the shaggy hair Xerxez flashed a dismal expression as he spoke. "It's too bad Nemesis will probably crack her neck when he finds out she's OUR personal little snack." A guttural groan grew from his throat as he thought about Nemesis. His fist instinctively clenched as Nemesis's stupid little face filled his mind. With a roll of his eyes, he watched their newest pet walk out of the door considerably better than he left her. His attention went back to his Sera as he hungrily kissed at her neck. He broke off and let out a groan of disapproval as he spoke. "I know, I hate it too, but I was thinking the same thing. Great minds think alike, I guess. We stick out too much, there are probably rumors about us already. We should be careful to not let them spread any further." His hands went to her messy blonde hair as he soothed out the ends. He bit gently at the exposed parts of her neck as he worked his way up to her lips before finally closing the gap between the two, running a hand up and down her stomach. He breathed in her scent as his lips brushed her neck.

After the embrace the two got dressed as he took her arm and led the way down the wooden stairs. As they walked out into the loud atmosphere his senses were assaulted with different smells and the sharp scent of blood. Sounds of tankards clinking and laughter rang though out the many taverns and streets. Many drunken customers staggered about the streets, perfect targets for feeding, but the night was down. They had fully spent the night and headed home for much needed rest and planning. The Kuyrano streets were dwindling in people as the night was slowly fading. When they had left the city behind them, various smells stopped clouding his sense of smell and he could even catch a wiff of Priscilla. He smiled, knowing she had found her way with ease. As they spent the time planning tomorrow night they arrived at the manor which he was dreading returning to. "Sera, I care nothing about this hierarchy that Nemesis has established." He said, not caring if he was heard by him or Celeste. "Now, I promise to behave, but only if he does." The faintest of a threat on the edge of his lips as he spoke. His voice lowered as he spoke, "As much as I was dreading on returning, it is nice to finally be home with you. I suggest we check on dear Priscilla. I assume you dropped control of her, I'll give it a shot now." He held the heavy ornate doors open as he let Sera take lead through the mansion. They arrived in the kitchen where Priscilla was assaulted by three different maids with make up and the sort.

He faintly made out the chattering and gently kissed Sera on the cheek before walking up to the group and clearing his throat. Catching their attention he swatted a feather duster out of Priscilla's hand and spoke firm with authority. "Pick that up, Priscilla." He said, lacing the command with annoyance and boredom. The strange combination seemed to work as she nodded slowly and bent down, scooping it up and offering it to him, her head lowered. He smiled and tilted her chin up, "You keep it. Go dust something. When you feel better, come see me and Serafina up in our room. You will knock before entering." He focused intensely as he said the words, turning the mind control dial all the way up as he spoke to her. She again, nodded slowly and bowed her head as he walked away. He threw an arm around Serafina as he guided them upstairs to the bedroom. As far as he could tell they were alone, with no trace of the two other family members. He led her up the stairs and down the various hall ways. His eyes focused on a painting of Nemesis. It was a self potriat of some kind with a somber look on his face as he gazes soullessly at you. As they walked by the picture his hand around Serafina's neck clenched and his middle finger shot out as they walked past it. 

As they came to their bed room, he gently kicked the doors open and forcefully pushed Sera into the bed room. Wether he caught her off guard or not, he closed the spaced between them, pulling her into him as she bit into him. He led them towards the bed before pushing her down and climbing on top of her and biting down at her stomach. He grabbed the loose dress she was wearing his teeth and yanked, tearing the fabric. He groaned with pleasure, favoring the ripping sound as he worked his lips up from her smooth stomach. She ran her hands through his hair and scratching at his back, Xerxez moaning in pleasure as he brought his fangs down on to her ears. "I thought we were supposed to be taking it easy." He said with a laugh, before kicking off his pants. A smile spread across his face as he came down upon Sera kissing at her neck. The two spent the morning tangled up in each other until a small disturbance caught their attention.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?