Serafina
Deity

Character Info
Name: Serafina Volkov
Alignment: CE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Goddess / Female Alpha
Silver: 10153
The responses that Xerxez gave her solidified the idea in her mind that she had made the right choice in turning him.  She knew that a large portion of his physical affinity towards her now was due in part to her being his sire - there was a connection between them that could not be duplicated.  "Oh, you do have so much to learn," she said as he noted that his life would be much the same - how wrong he was, and she would teach him that his life would be so much more than he could even imagine.  

She returned his kiss with a passion matching his own, thereafter enjoying the sensation of him feeding on her.  When he had finished, commenting on the taste of her blood and his eagerness to experience things, Serafina placed a finger to his lips to silence him.  "Your eagerness is thrilling, but things will be… strange for you, at first."  She paused, struggling to think about the best way to phrase her next words.  "You can probably tell that your senses are heightened.  Hearing, sight… taste, of course.. and touch," she said, reaching out to take his hands and place them on her chest.  "All so much more intense.  The most interesting of all will be the scent.  Scent will be completely different.  For the next several years, your bloodlust will be so strong, the only thing you will smell when around anything other than a vaewolf is its blood.  You will be insatiable, and you will want nothing more than to feed."  She paused, adjusting so she laid next to him again, one leg draped over him and her hand drawing circles on his chest.  "Anytime we are to go out, for the first while, you will feed on me, just as you have now.  This will keep you from doing something stupid," she said.  "And I will teach you the ways to hunt so you will not be found out."

"Unlike vampires, we can go out in the day - but it severely dampens our power," she added.  "Therefore, we will do most of our affairs at night, and spend the days indoors.  We do not require sleep… but there are many things we can do to pass our time," she said, her hand traveling lower on his body, lingering at its final destination.  "And of course, you will need to meet my fellow Alphas.  Nemesis - he is my sire, and Celeste - she is my sister by way of siring.  We are the trinity of the Volkov clan, and you, my love, have just become our Beta," she added.  "My Beta," she corrected herself, placing a kiss on his bare chest, her hand still lingering below his waist.  

"You must listen to everything I tell you.  If you do not, you will be punished… and I warn you, I enjoy doling out punishment," she said, looking up at him with a dark glint in her eyes.  "Every time you put one toe out of line, I will punish you."  It was unclear whether it was a promise or a threat, but her next words made the latter clearly obvious.  "I imagine you'll enjoy it, too… but I must stress the importance of our hierarchy," she said.  Her voice had taken on a serious tone, her hand ceasing it's movements momentarily.  "Nemesis is our main Alpha.  Celeste and I are secondary Alphas, both holding the same amount of sway.  If Celeste tells you something that contradicts what I tell you, I don't give a fuck if you listen to her or not… but if Nemesis instructs you to do something that contradicts what I tell you, you had better fucking do it," she added.

"Now," she said, resuming her activity she had been doing previously.  "The sun will be coming up soon, and we will not be leaving this room until it goes back down…" she said.  "I can tell you more about our history if you want… but we have all the time in the world for that.  Maybe you should explore your new strength and your new power," she said, her voice taking on a commanding yet seductive tone.  "Show me what you can do," she added, her voice near a growl as she made it clear what she wanted from him.

Serafina is The Infernal Queen, or The Temptress

Serafina's God Rules/Abilities
I. Serafina can manipulate anyone into telling her what they wish to indulge in above all else.
II. Serafina can summon the souls of the damned from Inferos to do her bidding in the mortal plane.
III. Serafina can alter the mood in a room or area and cause any of its non-divine inhabitants to begin acting in over indulgent, lush, or incredibly violent behavior.
Xerxez

Character Info
Name: Xerxez Volkov
Alignment: TE
Class: Serafina's ex boyfriend
Silver: 2908
Xerxez felt overwhelmed with his new life. Serafina promised she would teach him the ins and outs, but it was so much different from his previous life. He focused on his scenes, smelling the blood and sweat between the two of them. He focused on the warmth of the Serafina's hand as felt her blood pumping trough her veins. If he listened hard, he could hear all the commotion from down stairs, even making out distinct conversations and could hear chattering outside, although distorted a bit. She was right, his senses were heightened . He focused on a mirror that the room held above a dresser and could see his facial features had been pronounced, his eyes were the color of blood. He turned to Serafina, his new play thing and soaked in her beauty.

"A beta, huh?" He snorted. He didn't like the possibility of being the bottom rung of a ladder, but even so, beta in this world made him Alpha in his previous world. He didn't care to much, but wouldn't enjoy being talked down to. "But of course, being your beta isn't so bad." He said with a growl as he licked up some blood running down her throat. "Oh, I will enjoy it darling, but don't you worry your pretty little head. I wouldn't dream of disappointing you." He said, running his hand up and down her body as he bit into her lip.  "I will say though, taking orders isn't my strong suit. I'm sure your connection with the alpha's must be strong, but I don't know these people and I don't look forward to them giving me baseless commands to just lord over me for the fact that I am your…. beta." He said, not with worry, but annoyance.

She made a comment about they will be staying in the room all day until the sun goes back down, and the thought excited him. He did worry that the bed wouldn't make it through the day, but there were plenty of other pieces of furniture other than a creaky old bed. He flashed a smile, as he buried his head into her neck, nibbling at her flesh before moving to her ear. "Maybe we can invite a meal up to our room later on. It is no different than what you were going to do me. You're blood is delicious but I don't want to rely on you. It makes me feel weak. And I assure, I am nothing but." He whispered, taking her ear in between his teeth and pulling as he pushed her over. He adjusted his self over her, continuing where they left off. "MY turn." He viciously whispered as his newfound fangs bit down on her throat. The hours passed by quick as they spent their time in the room. They were scarcely bothered and never spent a minute untangled from each other.

Serafina
Deity

Character Info
Name: Serafina Volkov
Alignment: CE
Class: Goddess / Female Alpha
Silver: 10153
As the sun began to set outside, Serafina stood beside the curtained window, drawing the shades back slightly so she could see into the night. She stood naked, having not bothered to dress yet, already-healing bruises and cuts and bites peppering her body from the activities she and Xerxez had partaken in during the daylight hours. When she spun around to look at her new companion, a dark chuckle escaped her lips. "Oh, look at that," she said, gesturing to the bed. The mattress had been torn open along with a few pillows, feathers covering the immediate area. The bed frame had been reduced to boards and splinters. As she admired their handiwork, she spoke offhandedly. "We'll have to leave the maids a few extra coins for the furniture and the blood," she said, smirking.

"As much as I would love to spend eternity fucking, there are, unfortunately, matters that we must attend to," she said with a sigh as she walked back towards Xerxez, still lying in the rubble that was once the room's bed. She climbed down next to him, proceeding to toy with his dark hair, pushing it back on his forehead. "We need to get you properly fed, cleaned up, and dressed for the man you now are," she said, her eyes traversing his form. "Then, I will take you home - to your new home," she said, smiling at him - though her smile faded rather suddenly when she remembered that Nemesis and Celeste would most likely be at home. "It might be a bit… uncomfortable at first," she said, with an exasperated sigh. “I should have, if I were to follow the customs, approached Nemesis and Celeste before siring you,” she added. “However… fuck them. They’re too busy preparing for Celeste’s baby,” she said, a hint of disgust on the final word of the sentence.

The next few minutes Serafina spent dressing again, instructing Xerxez to do the same. She eyed him up and down for a moment. “We’re going to need to get you a new wardrobe,” she said as she walked towards him. Reaching up, she placed a hand on the side of his face. “Oh, what fun we’re going to have together,” she whispered. She moved to walk towards the door, and turned, holding her hand out to him. “Come now, let us find you dinner,” she said, her eyes narrowed and a sinister smile on her face as she led him out the door.

The pair snuck into an alley. “You will wait here,” Serafina instructed him, hoping he would oblige without her exerting her influence over him. She whisked off elsewhere, coming back shortly with a rather beautiful brunette on her arm. “Look, darling, she’s agreed to come home with us for a bit of fun!” she called to Xerxez and the two women approached him. The brunette laughed as they approached, clearly being somewhat drunk - Serafina had invited her to join Xerxez and she for the night - a clear lie, though the brunette was unaware.

When they were near him, Serafina gave Xerxez a quick glance, her beautiful blue eyes having shifted to their true crimson. With a flash, she grabbed the brunette by the throat and pinned her to the brick wall of the building they stood behind, her other hand covering the woman’s throat so she could not scream. “My gift to you,” she said, looking at Xerxez with a strange admiration in her eyes, as though it were a gift of love. “I want to watch you take everything from her. Show me the power I’ve given you, love,” she said, her eyes narrowing even further, her chest rising and falling as her breath mirrored her excitement.

Serafina is The Infernal Queen, or The Temptress

Serafina's God Rules/Abilities
I. Serafina can manipulate anyone into telling her what they wish to indulge in above all else.
II. Serafina can summon the souls of the damned from Inferos to do her bidding in the mortal plane.
III. Serafina can alter the mood in a room or area and cause any of its non-divine inhabitants to begin acting in over indulgent, lush, or incredibly violent behavior.
Xerxez

Character Info
Name: Xerxez Volkov
Alignment: TE
Class: Serafina's ex boyfriend
Silver: 2908
Xerxez lay on the dilapidated bed conserving his energy as they had been fooling around all day. They took brakes in between where she would explain things such as phasing, hunting, clouding his eyes with magic. After every little lesson, they returned to their physical acts. The pillows went first, in an explosion of feathers. Soon after a leg of the bed broke off, then went the demise of the headboard. Oh gods he enjoyed her. Leave it to a wierd mix of vampire and werewolf to bag Xerxez. He saw more than a simple whore, he saw her as an equal. Someone he trusted. He even admitted to his self that he had feelings for her. She drove him crazy how she submits her self to him, but her violence ever present. He watched her get dressed, following suit.

"Fuck them, then. Let them prepare for the baby. They're probably busy anyway. You and me can just stay here and feed." He said, picking up on her agitation to the word baby. He figured it was pack/coven thing, and didn't press on the matter. He got dressed in some comfortable clothes that the room had folded up in one of the dressers. He followed Serafina out, arm in arm, as he nibbled on her neck to control his blood thirst. To an ordinary viewer, it just a customer getting the last drop before the night ended. As they exited into the cold night, he let out a shiver, pushing Serafina into him to supply warmth to both. She left him in an alley, stating he will not move as she found breakfast. He stood leaned up against a dark wall, hidden from the moonlight by the shadows. Shortly after he heard giggling and laughing. Among the noise he could pick out Serafina's girlish giggle that feigned him into a false sense of security. He kicked his self off the wall and quickly changed his blood red eyes to a muddy brown as Serafina rounded the corner with a delicious looking brunette in her arm.

"There you are dear. I like your friend. Don't be shy, pretty. We don't bite." He flashed a sinister grin, locking eyes with Serafina, probably not finding amusement in his dark joke. The same way Serafina had attacked him only a day yesterday, she launched at the woman when she least expected it. Her head slammed against the brick wall, blood trickling from her head. He became impatient when he smelled the blood. His eyes instantly flashed crimson, glowing in the shadows as he approached his beautiful hunting partner and their meal. Before he fed on the woman, he pressed Serafina into a hungry kiss, thanking her between parts. She offered the girl up to him, as he slowly covered her hand with his. She pulled back and he quickly covered the woman's mouth as she tried to scream in vain. His arm shot to the wall as he gradually lowered his mouth to her neck. When lips grazed his skin, his fangs, painfully slow, punctured her neck. As the first drop of blood hit his tongue, he lost his calm and sadistic demeanor. He suddenly focused only on draining the brunette. She screamed in protest, but in vain, her screams for life muffled by his hand. He continued to fill his thirst as he felt her heart beat slowly fall. He pulled away and looked at the woman, tears in her eyes. "I'm enjoying my self dear. You found quite the lovely meal for us." He growled, keeping his eyes on the woman with a menacing scowl. He walked up to the woman, getting uncomfortably close, as he grazed her cheek with the back of his hand. He brought it up to the back of head, playing with her hair and yanking her neck to the side as he dipped in for one last drink before looking the woman in the eyes one last time. The hand over her mouth tightened around her face, pulling her head to look at Serafina. The hand grabbing her hair quickly pulled in the opposite direction ending the woman's life with a snap.

"Thanks for dinner, babe."