Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > A small Vampire Hunter in big Vampire run CIty [O][R for potential for realy bad language]
Hans Ze Vampire Hunter

Character Info
Name: Hans von Hohencloren
Alignment: TG
Race: Human but who know what will happen
Class: Vampire Hunter
Silver: 692
- Zis? - Hans pointed to his mask - Zis serves to protect from diseases and such, the beak is filled with all manner of herbs and well my outfit is also made for that specific purpose, please zir belive I wish you no harm, I am a doctor my profesion is to help people- He said, still a little bit distressed but slowly calming down. He even started taking out his medical equipment to show the vampire that he was indeed a medic, at the very least. So he took out his medkit out of his backpack to show him, and it was one of the better equiped medkits out there, with huge amount of untensils, bandages and things like that.
Chevalier

Character Info
Name: Sylvain Albaret
Alignment: LN
Race: Vampire
Class: Blademaster
Silver: 14
Based on what the man told him, he was a doctor of sorts. Any feeble hopes he might have had in the Egjoran evaporated. "In that case, then you are of no use to me." The lord remarked, bitterness and seething beneath his words. "All of those trinkets in your box will do nothing to cure what plagues me. I am looking for something that can remove a curse, not cure consumption." It was pointless speaking with his man any longer. He had exchanged information and would have to leave empty-handed. He had already taken a great risk coming outside unattended, and he didn't want to suffer a second fit before reaching the safety of his estate. Before he turned on his heel, he gave the man one last piece of advice.

"…Judging from your demeanor, you are not fully aware of your situation. Kurayo is not your average center of commerce. The citizens here are all that which your beloved duchy would despise. Daylight will not reach you here, so I suggest taking the first flight out if you intend on keeping your lifeblood within your body." He had better do well to heed his warning. What Sylvain had done for the man was a great act of charity, giving the unaware doctor a fighting chance against becoming another noble's midnight meal. The lord then left the man to his own devices and prepared to call a carriage. 

"You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?"