Serafina
Deity

Character Info
Name: Serafina Volkov
Alignment: CE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Goddess / Female Alpha
Silver: 10153
In the streets of Kurayo, foot traffic carried on as usual.  It was a busy evening in the town - several human trade ships had come to port to deliver supplies to the various merchants scattered throughout the city.  The sailors from the vessels that had taken port for the evening scattered themselves to various taverns throughout the city, making easy prey for Serafina of the Volkov clan of Vaewolves.  She preferred the blood of male victims rather than female - not so much for the rate of sexual attraction, but because the males seemed to put up a better fight than the females.  The struggle from the victim was the part of feeding she enjoyed most - the stronger the struggle, the higher the thrill.

When Serafina had first been turned, over two millennia past, she had been very careful about her victims.  She would never drain anyone to the point of death, and she always managed to feed from them in a very inconspicuous location on their body, so that the marks would remain unseen by the general public.  Now, after so many centuries upon centuries, the majority of her humanity which had held such cruelty from her had faded, and she cared much less for secrecy.  

At present moment, she had her fangs sunk into the jugular of a particularly handsome blonde sailor, her hand clamped over his mouth.  A small trail of blood trickled from the corner of her mouth as she lapped at the laceration on his neck.  It would have been an odd sight to behold, if a passerby had walked ‘round.  Serafina stood around five and a half feet tall, with a thin and slender frame.  The sailor she drank from stood at least a half foot taller than her with a very muscular frame.  Her free hand, that which did not cover his mouth, was tangled in his longish-blonde locks, pulling his head and neck down to a more comfortable level.  One of her legs was pressed between the man’s, her knee pushing up into his most sensitive area in a threatening manner. 

He was trying to say something, and it gave Serafina pause as she drank the blood that flowed freely from his neck.  She closed her eyes in annoyance, and pulled her fangs violently away from his neck.  She opened her eyes once more and looked at him with sheer annoyance clouding her eyes.  “This better be good,” she said flatly, sarcasm dripping from her voice.  “If you’re wasting my time I’ll kill you even more slowly than I was already planning on,” she said, her voice silky and drawn out.  

The man’s voice was weak and raspy from blood loss.  “Friends… kill… you… fucking whore…” he said, weakly threatening her.  Serafina nearly laughed - almost.

“Your friends are going to kill me?” she asked, feeble amusement masking her tone.  “That’s not going to happen.  I’ll tell you what will happen, you useless sack of bones,” she said, her voice lowering to nearly a hiss.  “If you threaten me again in the few short moments of life you have left, I’m going to stop feeding from your neck,” she continued, a vicious smile drawing across her mouth, her blood stained fangs glittering in the moonlight.  “And instead of your neck,” she said, her hand that had previously been covering his mouth dropping down to grip incredibly tightly below his waist.  “I will feed from here - and I can guarantee you will not enjoy one second of it,” she said, her words nearly drowned out by the pained whimpers from the man, her fingernails having pierced the fabric of his trousers with her thread.  “I, however, would enjoy it quite well,” she added, quirking an eyebrow at him.  

Her victim fell silent, his threats and protests ceasing to exist.  “Good boy,” she said, much as one would speak to a dog, and launched her fangs into his throat once more, piercing the opposite side from which she had been feeding previously.  She froze suddenly and pulled away.  “And I’m not a whore.  That was a long, long time ago,” she said, in response to his endearing term he had referred to has.  She bit into his throat again, lavishing in the warm flow of life.   A few moments later, she pulled away, no longer able to detect a heartbeat from her victim.  “Didn’t last very long, did you?” she said, with a frown, and tossed the now-corpse to the side.

She turned to look down the street on which she stood - she had taken her victim to one of the many back streets of Kurayo.  It was not as secluded as an alleyway but still absent of any traffic, allowing just enough privacy for her to feed without the interrupting screams of a passerby.  With the back of her hand, she wiped the small trickle of blood from the corner of her mouth, licking the leftovers from her own hand.  “Tasty one,” she said, softly, and took off at a slow walk away from the scene, back towards the manor in which the Volkov Clan had taken residence.

She stepped into the mansion and looked around, having hoped Nemesis, the clan’s Alpha, would be present.  “Nemesis, get out here,” she called, louder than spoken words but below a yell.  “My dinner pissed me off and I need to shift,” she added, her hands on her hips as she stood in the entry way.  A few moments later, Nemesis stepped into view.  “Let’s go for a run,” she said, walking up to him.  She paused a few inches away from him, her hands on her hips once more.  She looked him up and down approvingly, before speaking once more.  “I didn’t think he would bleed out so fast,” she said.  “Fucking a corpse wasn’t on my list of things to do - tonight,” she said, seethingly.  “I need to get my frustrations out, and you’ll come with me,” she said, in more of a demand than a request.

Serafina is The Infernal Queen, or The Temptress

Serafina's God Rules/Abilities
I. Serafina can manipulate anyone into telling her what they wish to indulge in above all else.
II. Serafina can summon the souls of the damned from Inferos to do her bidding in the mortal plane.
III. Serafina can alter the mood in a room or area and cause any of its non-divine inhabitants to begin acting in over indulgent, lush, or incredibly violent behavior.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
The eve was still young, as much as it could be in Kurayo and Nemesis took advantage of the time and invited three Drow wizards to his stead. As per agreement with the laws that the council of nine had declared long ago, he would see to it that the meeting would be on friendly terms. If anything he would have just the same for he needed them for their magical prowess for some plans in store for the future. Tea and other refreshments were provided for them while he sipped upon a goblet filled to the brim with blood from a recent kill just an hour ago.

Terms and agreements were exchanged between the two parties for the longest time before satisfaction was starting to be found. He smirked beneath the goblet as he drank slowly, though he pondered where Serafina was. He hadn’t seen her for a while and pondered what mischief she was undergoing now. Nemesis wasn’t so much worried about trouble finding her, but rather her finding trouble. May mercy be bestowed upon whoever crossed her path, and especially if they angered her along the way.

His wicked tulip probably would have been better here with him sealing this deal but she was a wild one and had been since they met. Though it only gotten worse with time and so did her brutality but it was something he’d admired too. Where are you, my wicked tulip, he thought while the conversation continued onward. Their particular path in the magical arts were necessary for a particular conquest he was wishing to partake and what they asked of him in return meant barely anything to him. Nemesis placed the goblet down onto the table as he could hear the impending storm venture into the household. “Ah, we will have to continue another time. I’d leave from the back if I was you. My love doesn’t take kindly to company, especially when she comes home in..a particular mood.” He walked them to the back entrance and saw them out before going to Serafina.

As always she looked so lovely, especially when she was angered. He flashed her smile as he inspected his lady alpha. “What’s the matter, my prickly rose?  I take it that he didn’t put up much of a fight, lest you’d be a bit less upset.” Cupping at his chin, Nemesis cocked his head to the side at the request she demanded. “If that is what you wish, my little buttercup, then so be it.” When she demanded something, there was little choice in the matter. While he didn’t fear her temperament, it was simply easier to follow her requests at times- it proved much more fun anyway. He slinked around her, his hand gliding across the small of her back before going through the door and started removing his clothes, piece by piece before he stood there naked. Before long, he shifted into a large white wolf and growled playfully at her. “Ready when you are…tulip.”

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Serafina
Deity

Character Info
Nostrils flaring, Serafina sniffed at the air as her Alpha approached her, catching the scent of the Drow that had been in her house.  “I see you’ve allowed our home to be defiled by those underground heathens,” she said, her voice and expression both giving way to her true feelings. She knew that it was a necessary evil of keeping their reputation in high standing, but she absolutely despised when Nemesis brought outsiders into their home.  “Should have brought them in here, I’m still hungry,” she said.  His smile gave her pause, and she stared at him blankly as he questioned her as to what was bothering her.  

“Don’t call me those degrading pet names, you know I despise that,” she said flatly.  “And no - he looked a lot stronger than he actually was,” she said, with a bit of a pout.  “He was a sailor off of one of the human vessels that came in to trade.  Had at least a half foot on me… thought he would be fun,” she said with an exaggerated pout.  

She perked up slightly as he obeyed her demands - though she had no doubt that he would accept.  She knew she was a lot to handle when she did not get her way, and their lengthy time together had taught Nemesis that giving her what she wanted was easier than trying to deal with her when she was displeased.  At the word ‘buttercup,’ she snapped her hand up to the side of his face in a loving yet threatening manner.  “Knock.  That.  Shit.  Off.”  Her words were quick and biting.  “I’ll rip your damned throat out - and I’ll make you like it,” she said seductively, dragging her nails across the skin of his cheek.  She pulled her hand away as he moved around her, relishing in the touch of his hand against the small of her back.

She turned to face him, licking her lips suggestively as he disrobed.  She followed suit and removed her clothing as well, never taking her eyes off of his form.  When he shifted, she frowned for a moment.  “Couldn’t have let me have a little fun before you changed, could you?” she said, though the moment her sentence was finished she took the form of a large, jet black wolf, facing him.  She snapped her jaws at him, snarling in a threateningly playful manner.  “If you catch me, you can take me.”   Even her thoughts in her wolf form carried a seductive sarcasm, ever present in every form of communication she had.

She took off at a quick pace through the still-open door, towards the direction of Koschei Forest.  She relished in the feeling, pausing in a clearing to roll around in the tall grass.  She drank in the feel of the wind on her fur, the silver moonlight glistening down on her.  Getting back to all fours, she turned, waiting for Nemesis to catch up to her.  She could feel the tension from her evening’s let down begin to recede from her mind, and let out a soft howl towards the sky.

I. Serafina can manipulate anyone into telling her what they wish to indulge in above all else.
II. Serafina can summon the souls of the damned from Inferos to do her bidding in the mortal plane.
III. Serafina can alter the mood in a room or area and cause any of its non-divine inhabitants to begin acting in over indulgent, lush, or incredibly violent behavior.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
“Really, you could at least pretend to have some interest in diplomacy, Serafina”, he cooed. Perhaps it had been better that she had disappeared for a hunt while he handled the business side of things. He could only see their beautifully decorated walled being painted with a fresh coat of red had she been here in time to greet their guests. “The Drow are essential to my plans to…elevate our status even further. After that, they will be expendable and you can have your way with them, any way you desire.” he rose a finger to give her fair warning however, “But not a moment sooner, my love. They must still draw breath for it to be successful first.”

The vaewolf looked to his mate unmoved by her command and merely replied with a smile as he poked fun at her. At times, he had to ponder just how far her temper could rise and a part of him just had to provoke her. Nemesis also enjoyed walking along the thin line with her. Considering that he had all his limbs were intact, he hadn’t pushed her off the edge as much as it possibly could. Yet. He could only imagine what she had done to her latest prey to tick her off. Perhaps the sailor had just been a major coward and wet himself or something. “You know that no mere human will ever be enough for you.”, he chuckled at the possible double meaning behind his words.

The lord felt her hand against his cheek and his cold eyes looked upon it as it drifted across his face. He was a creature that could take punishment as much as he could dish it out, and perhaps through it all that was a part of the reason why they worked so well together. She could dish out as much as she could upon him and he could not only take it but also ask for seconds. It was within reason as well though; he didn’t mind attempting to put his lovely alpha in her place from time to time. “You know me just as well I know you. And we both know that I won’t and what you will do in response. And how much I enjoy how…creative you can get.”

The white wolf only rolled up his lips and gave her a toothy grin. It was a song and dance they were intertwined in since the beginning, and it only strengthened throughout the centuries. He never tired of his mate for he looked upon her with the same hungry eyes he had back when he found her. She hadn’t changed but instead merely aged like good wine, her temper and behavior fitting of her status as alpha. “Careful, Serafina. You know that I will take you up on that offer.” Nemesis watched her with narrowing eyes, his tongue licking at his chops as thoughts of what he would do to her out in the open stirred the lust within.

As he turned to head out, she beat him to the punch and took off for the forest and he followed quickly behind. Oh he was going to catch her, even if he had to play a little dirty to do so first. After a bit of chasing her, Nemesis pulled away and shifted direction, heading further out towards the left. He made use of the tall grass to hide his position and waited for her to stop before he came around and sought to leap out from the side, his jaws seeking her neck, though if he could manage it, it would merely turn into a rough nipping at it. “Shall we try again, little Crumpet?”, he snickered as he backed off. “Your turn to hunt me.” Without waiting for her reply, he took off again and brought the game closer to the edgeline of the woods. The lupine slinked himself low to the ground to mask his position while he planned on striking her again when the chance opened up.

God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Serafina
Deity

Character Info
"I do not bother offering things I wouldn't enjoy."  Her thoughts carried a dangerous tone, one of raw desire mixed with dark playfulness.  Within moments, she realized that he had shifted direction, and she sniffed the air to pick up his sent. His taunting thoughts reached her mind and she snorted slightly, knowing it would not take her long to find him - this game of cat and mouse that they were playing was nothing new to her. She was not expecting him to leap out from the tall grass, his jaws finding her neck, and her wolf form let out a small yelp as she stumbled slightly at the miniature attack.  .  His thoughts soon rang out in her mind as well, and her eyes, surrounded by ebony fur, narrowed in a short bout of rage.  She absolutely despised the sappy nicknames that Nemesis used for her on occasion, and she knew that was exactly why he continued to use them - to spite her.  He seemed to like enjoy the rage that she emitted, as it were, and that only encouraged him to use the names more often.

When he took off in the direction of the woods, she waited a moment, allowing him a bit of a head start.  She had every intention of tackling him with full force when she found him, and she knew that would be his intention for her as well.  Sniffing the air once more, it did not take the dark wolf long to catch his scent, letting it fill her nostrils before letting out a wild howl towards the skies and taking off at a full run in the direction of his scent.

She skirted around to the opposite edge of the field before heading towards him, in an attempt to flank him from behind.  She was rather successful, and crept up silently from behind.  The wind was blowing towards her, allowing her scent to be masked so she could easily sneak up without him catching it on the wind.  She crouched low, and swiftly pounced upon Nemesis, taking the wolf down with her jaw clamped around his neck.  When she managed to roll him about enough so he was on his back, all fours in the air, she kept him pinned down, tightening her jaws to the point where her canines just pierced the flesh of the wolf's neck.  "I told you I would rip your fucking throat out," she thought to him, as she snarled in a low rumble. 

Moments later, satisfied that she had shown him she meant business, she loosened her jaw's grip on his neck and pulled away, trotting off to the site.  In the pale moonlight at the edge of the forest, she morphed back into her human form, the moonlight shining on her nude form.  "I'm hungry," she said to Nemesis, waiting for him to join her back in human form, at least momentarily.  "Can we go find something to play with for dinner?" she asked, giving him a hungry look - though it was clear the hunger was not for a normal meal that a mortal would enjoy.  While most would dream of a large feast for their favorite meal, Serafina's idea of a good dinner consisted of a bedroom, a lot of blood, and a dead body… something she knew Nemesis would find enjoyment out of just as she did, though maybe not to the same extent.  She placed her hands on her hips and pouted at him, awaiting his response.

Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
As a devoted husband, he knew what could drive Sera off the edge. It didn't have to be a strong push either, it would be as small as speaking to her with such loving names as he had done. Her ferociousness was a lot of the appeal to her for him though. He wanted a strong mate that could function freely and independently like she had done. Oh how he recalled the night they met well, and why he wouldn't be keen on fully pissing her off again by mistaking her for a whore. It had been a painful lesson that he would not wish to suffer through again. 

But he did relish in rallying her up and seeing the sparks of wrath growing into a wildfire. The wolf gave her smirk before letting her hunt him down. But Nemesis had the intention of going two for two in their little game and unlike her, he was more of a patient hunter. His ears perked up as he recognized her howl and kept his ground, hoping to use the darkness of their surroundings to his advantage. The sire had relied on her coming down the path he set out for, but by the time he realized her plan, it was too late as he was taken by her from behind. She was large enough to pin him down as he went to get up and he felt her fangs resting on his neck. It wouldn't have taken her much effort to cease his life had she wanted to but she made the game even more into her favor by rolling him onto the ground and left him vulnerable. The alpha growled back at her despite the inability to fight back as long as she had that hold on him with her jaw. Serafina made her point, and after a moment he ceased his growls and rolled his eyes. Perhaps a last defiance on his part, but she had won this battle all the same. At least until next time. The wolf got back up and shook himself as he felt tiny streams of blood seeping down his neck. As he approached her, he shifted back as well and combed his wounds with one hand to look at the crimson staining his fingers.

"I'm sure you are. Should have asked your dinner if he had friends around. I'm sure that it would be quite the buffet." He thought about it for a bit; considering that whatever humans were staying here were surely be near the part of the city nearest the coast. That was considered a safe haven for them since the wolves would just rip them to shreds anywhere else. His eyes, that stared harshly at Serafina one moment softened the next as he came to her side. "Why not…I have to do something now that I was hurt by yet another of your lessons. I suppose I am a terrible student." Nemesis did lean into her though, close enough to barely reach her ear, "Don't forget afterwards…I caught you so I can take you, in your own words."

God Rules
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!