Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Koschei Forest > A Dark Welcome [O]
Harrison

Character Info
Name: Harrison Jones
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Devilishly Handsome
Silver: 773

(OoC: Gonna do my best, IRL stuff came up. >>)

No, there's five of us.” Harrison corrected the Drow that had suddenly arrived, “You, me, Hiro, Thanxeros, and Harriet.” How could he have possibly known about the worm that lived in the Lich's skull, but it was important to the walking talking corpse so might as well give it at least outwardly being polite. After all, Harrison Jones was a gentleman above all things. “Right we should get moving I guess.” This drow was completely rude and didn't introduce himself, Harrison's blue eyes narrowed briefly at him before he noted that the corpse was going to speak once again.

Maybe I was thinking of a leech.” Harrison said thoughtfully in response to what Thanxeros said about walking in lakes. “Well thank goodness they can't sneak up on us.” Harrison perked up when the young boy spoke up, explaining things further only seemed to confuse the Captain further, Hiro was practically speaking another language to him. The dashing rogue noted that the boy said that they should move out but did little to actually move even though he knew he didn't possess the power to combat the creatures in this wood.

But it would seem that the drow found his manners and spoke up. “I agree with the elf, we should move. And if there's anything that I'm good at, it's certainly at running away from a fight I know we can't win.” With that he pulled out a compass from his belt and looked at where the noise was coming from as he considered a direction. “C'mon, I think I saw a path that can take us around them and perhaps to some treasure. I didn't ask what kind of treasure, the woman who told me was a little upset the day before because I had lured her sister into my bed chambers…” Harrison trailed off for a moment before he considered what to do next.

With that he started walking towards a path in the woods, “Well, let's go lads, no need to stand around to be ripped apart by ghosts.”

[Made by Brittlez]