Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Koschei Forest > The Lobelia House's Resentment [L:4][R]
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
At the sight of an orc, her hopes for spirits were dashed. Instead of focusing on the orc, Attie began to wonder about their surroundings. Since she didn't take the regular entrance, she had no idea of where she happened to be. It was almost impossible to make out the staircase with the sudden darkness so Attie rifled through her bag until she found the lantern and the tinderbox. It took her a few times to properly light the lantern, as she had never done it before, but she eventually was able to get a flame going. The lantern gave off enough light to see what was around them. After she placed everything but the lantern away, she looked over to the orc.

"Well Mr. Qadim Garakh of the Garakh Trading Organization, the only thing I've heard since I got here was the sound of creekings and other stuff. Nothing too interesting. No demons or ghouls yet which is rather disappointing." She commented, "You mentioned that you were ransacked by bandits? Perhaps once we get out of here I can help you with that problem."

The sound of thunder in the distance sent shivers through her spine. Attie was fine with ghosts, ghouls, and other spooks but storms were terrifying to her. In an attempt to distract herself, she went to observe the painting. She saw that the painting was new despite everything else in the manor being old. A man, woman, and a child stood inside the painting with calm expressions. As Attie stared at the painting, she noticed how sad the eyes were and couldn't help but feel pity for them. 

"…They seem so sad." Attie stated, "I wonder what happened?"