Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Koschei Forest > The Angel's of Sacrifice [P/R]
DivineBlood

Character Info
Name: Damien
Alignment: TE
Race: Lust Demon
Class: Cult Leader
Silver: 199
As Angelus entered the room, he made sure the door was shut. None were to enter an Angel’s room without permission, but Angelus was careful regardless. “Yes, m’lady,” he said, turning his gaze to her. “Did Lord Damien not tell you…? That you are his vessel? I’m ‘ere to explain how that works…”

He seemed a bit off. Angelus had been commanded to break one of the tenants. After all, he could never ascend. Alas, it was a problem, but he felt nowhere else that he belonged more. So, Lord Damien had found a use. A trial, of sorts, for the new Angels. A way to show them what what being an Angel meant.

Angelus cleared his throat. “M’lday, I…” He could already feel it. His energy slowly moving. The aura around Ashlynn seemed to flicker, brightening if ever so slightly. He moved forward, slowly, sensually. “You are tasked with collecting the same energy you gave Lord Damien last night. In the same manner as he borrowed from you, you are to borrow from them…from me.” His face was mere inches from hers. “Lass…you may refuse, but the pact you have made will compel you. If not me, then another…”

Ashlynn

Character Info
Name: Ashlynn
Alignment: TN
Race: Elf/Human
Class: Sacrifice
Silver: 2748
Ashlynn tilted her head as he came into her room and shut the door. “He told me I was his vessel but he did not say for what.” Everything had moved fast and she only knew a bit about the Faith as well. Her blue eyes studied him as he spoke and he seemed odd to her but maybe it was because she hadn’t spent a lot of time with him.

Everything was starting to click for Ashlynn and slowly her body seemed to understand a lot more than her mind could catch up with. “And… you are supposed to help me?” It seemed pointless to ask it but she did anyway. She had never been around too many men before that she wasn’t related to. Damien had been her first, obviously, and even that had been limited. This was something new to her.

She could see the wisps of light around him that flowed from him to her. It was subtle but her eyes could follow the trail. “And you’re alright with this?” Her hands seemed to come up by themselves as they softly cupped his face. She didn’t know where she had learned it from or if it was just something natural. Her skin was soft against his but not overly so since they had known some work in her life.

DivineBlood

Character Info
“Aye, lass,” he said with a hesitant voice. “I’m okay with it. Our Lord Damien has given me a chance to prove useful to him still. If this is all I can do for him, then I will be that which trains his Angel’s if I must.” Her touch was soft, like many of the other Angels. It would seem she was, indeed, no different. Her drive was just like the others, and what would come next would be the same.

He leaned forward, kissing her. There was no love in the kiss, only a feeling of longing. The drain on his essence was greater, which surprised him. Most Angels could not draw energy until the act was much farther along, by Ashlynn was draining him through touch alone. Just what did Lord Damien find? he wondered, deepening the kiss.

Angelus was mostly wrong about his assumptions of Ashlynn. Her aura and feel were completely off the charts from what any other Angel had shown him. The lust he felt for her was something that he had never felt for any other past Lord Damien himself, which was, in a way, satisfying to feel something closer to him.

Ashlynn

Character Info
Blue eyes watched him carefully as they kissed. She was hesitant still. Still learning. Their clothes fell to the floor and Angelus began to teach her exactly what an angel’s job was. She couldn’t deny she liked the action. It was far more different than the session she had with the lord. However, by the time they had finished Ashlynn was staring up at Angelus who was barely even conscious. She rolled him over.

“Angelus?” She gently slapped his face. “Angelus?!” There was panic. What had she done to him? Her heart sank deeply. Did she just kill someone? No, he was still alive but barely. Ashlynn slipped off the bed. “Lord Damien!” She let out a cry as she ran for the door and opened it. She ran into his chest first as her scared eyes looked up at Damien’s form. “I think I hurt Angelus.” She took his hand and desperately pulled him over to the bed.

“Can you fix him?” Her vessel was gleaming from the act and at times it was almost blinding.

DivineBlood

Character Info
Damien had already started to move once he realized what was happening. He appeared outside of her door just as Ashlynn burst through. “Now, now,” he said softly, hiding the excitement that his entire body was feeling. “It is fine. I am here.” He walked inside the room, and looked Angelus over.

This is fantastic, he thought to himself, looking Angelus over. He had heard and seen other Angel’s draining a person dry of their energy, but not after a single time. No, those sessions usually lasted hours if not a full day. This was on an entirely new level. He placed his hand on Angelus’ chest, and mana flowed freely. He closed his eyes, and summoned his other Angel, Julia, from the other room.

Moments later, a shrouded vampire walked into the room, not speaking a word. She picked up Angelus, and walked him out.

Damien turned to Ashlynn, his face stoic as always. “Shut the door, and come over here. Stand before me so I may see what has happened.”

Ashlynn

Character Info
There was a whimper from Ashlynn but Damien’s words seemed to at least soothe her a bit. Her blue eyes moved from Julia to Angelus. She was concerned but it looked like everything would be alright. Still, her heart was beating hard against her chest. She was scared. Her ability as an angel was strong and she didn’t even know it was that.

The little half-elf moved to close the door and she looked back at Damien. Her hair was moved over her breasts as covering since she was still fairly naked. Not that it seemed to matter to him. It was more Ashlynn’s way of hiding herself. She was still fairly shy as she came back over and stood in front of him. “What happened?” She knew the explanation would come but her heart was still in a panic. She wondered if Damien could hear it like she could.

Still… She couldn’t help but dart her eyes to the door. Worried about the man she had almost killed. Was it her who had done it? She wasn’t sure. Her eyes were somewhat watery from being in the panic her body seemed to be processing. She hadn’t even noticed how brightly she shined.

DivineBlood

Character Info
Damien took his time studying her naked form. The pact that he and her had created seemed perfectly strong, and nothing was out of place. Her faint glow was brighter than when he had left her that morning, though. Curious. He walked around her, his hand trailing across her body, feeling in the most bizzare of places. “You’re vessel is…different.”

He made his way around her again, and stopped in front of her, his eyes locked with hers. Yet again, she was subjected to his cold blue eyes and the piercing gaze they held. He snapped his fingers, and a random man and woman walked in. The two got close to her, getting close to her, but not touching. His trained eyes watched as a bright blue energy seemed to evaporate off of the two individuals, and move to Ashlynn.

“Stand still,” he commanded her, and snapped his fingers again. The two moved in on Ashlynn, pressing up against her, feeling her flesh in a seductive manner. The energy drain siphoned faster, and faster. With a smile, Damien snapped his fingers, and the two stopped, and backed away. They looked tired, as if they had just run a marathon.

“You may leave,” he commanded the other two. They left without a word, shutting the door behind them.

“My dear Angel,” Damien said with a smile. “You are something else. Something I have never seen before. A near endless vessel that does not require sex to siphon the manna that I crave….” He moved closer. “But if you do…you drain their essence at a pace that the body cannot produce it…Angelus? He’ll be fine with some healing magic and rest. You, my dear Ashlynn, though…you will need to stay close….”

Ashlynn

Character Info
The little half elf didn’t even attempt to ask the how… Simply because she didn’t know how a regular vessel was. It wouldn’t help her to understand any better than she did at that moment. Her blues met his. They weren’t like those of anyone else but more so colder. It gave her shiver which she held back. Ashlynn wanted to please him and if this development did it was a good thing. Right?

The brunette felt a need to hide herself more as he called two others in but his command made her stop any thoughts she had. A light blush came to her cheeks as the two strangers felt her but she could see even now how tired they were getting just from touching her. She took a deep breath once the two were gone.

“Does that mean that I cannot perform the actions that an angel needs to?” She was worried that she was useless once more but from the way he spoke she was much more to him. Did that mean she would kill who ever got close to her if she wasn’t careful? Her mind began to turn the gears slowly and she made herself stop. It would only bring her grief if she thought of things in that light.

Ashlynn wondered how long it would take her vessel filled compared to others if that was how things were to be. Another long breath left her lips as Damien left her there in the room. She was exhausted from the stress that she had brought onto herself as she climbed up onto the bed. Her blue eyes closed as she rested for a bit.

Once she had woken up she slipped back on the pink peach dress and made her way out into the woods just for a moment. She was able to snatch up some flowers or what she thought was. They looked like little stems with jewels on the end of them. Really like little sprigs lost in the woods. She came back into the keep avoiding everyone for the time being.

She held the sprigs in her hand as she got directions to Angelus. She popped her head in first after a quick knock. Ashlynn felt terrible about it. After all, he was only supposed to help her get where she needed to be. The infirmary was filled with many who were sick and their eyes seemed to stick to her. She tried her best to brush it off as she got something with water to put the sprigs in. She put them by his bed and found a seat by the bed.

The little half-elf would wait for him to wake up and would try and greet him if he wasn’t angry with her. The first flicker she saw she would bolt up and tilt her head. How did one ask if the other was okay if it was your fault? If you had almost killed someone how would you make sure they were alright? Ashlynn’s mouth went dry a bit as she chewed on her bottom lip. “How are you feeling?” It was all she could think of.

DivineBlood

Character Info
As Ashlynn walked through the ward, she received a myriad of stares and looks of shock from the other sick and disabled. It was the first time they had ever seen an Angel visit the ward, and at that, it was the first time someone garbed in a beautiful aura had ever been seen period. No one said a word, though, and as she passed, they went back to their own little worlds of aile and lament.

When Ashlynn saw the knight, she noticed that things about his body had changed drastically. His once fiery red hair had become shock white, and his skin, once a pale tan, was now a much darker shade. Between the events that nearly ended his life, and what Damien and the clerics did to save him, his body had irreversibly changed.

It didn’t take more than two hours for Angelus to wake up, his entire body jerking awake in surprise as he sat up. “Oi…that was….” He looked around. “Where am I?” His eyes, still a brilliant green, met her blue eyes. “Oh…lass….you’re ‘ere too?” He laughed. “I feel like I’ve slept with a true angel from the heavens above, lass….” There was a wild smile across his face. His previous awkwardness had seemed to wash away.

“Just what are ye’, girlie?” Angelus questioned. “Other than somethin’ definitely special…”

Ashlynn

Character Info
Ashlynn took notice of the shock and stares easily enough without alluding that she had noticed. His appearance shocked her the most but he did go through a lot… Had she changed him in some way? With all of the angels, he had possibly dealt with why was she any different? Damien’s words echoed in her head as she watched the knight.

She tended to the Soul Sprig and made sure that they didn’t start to wilt before Angelus woke up. The last thing he needed to see was more dying things… Though the ward probably didn’t help at all. When he sprung up she immediately reacted by putting her hands on his shoulders. “Easy… Please.” Ashlynn’s eyes were filled with concern as she put him back down on the bed.

“I was waiting for you to wake up so I could make sure you were alright.” Though his next words made her blush and she chuckled towards him. “I wouldn’t go that far about myself.” Her words were quiet so others couldn’t hear. It was bad enough that had stared what if they knew she could potentially kill them?

“I’m just Ashlynn. I told you that didn’t I?” There was a warm smile on her face as she looked over to the sprigs she had brought him. “They told me they are called Soul Sprigs… They were the only thing that really grows in the forest so I picked some for you. I didn’t go too far since there are banshees and other things out in the woods. I figured you would need something nice to wake up to.”

She was avoiding his question but soon she looked around and back down at him. “Lord Damien says I’m to stay at the keep with him. I’m not allowed to leave, I must stay close.” Ashlynn was clearly struggling with the news she had received. “That I am a near endless vessel and I can drain at a pace that could kill.” Her blue eyes batted a few times as she tried to cope with the turn of events in her life. There was a short shiver as if she was cold but she knew it wasn’t from the temperature of the room.

There was a nervous laughter from her. “It was literally just the other day when my father tried to sell my body to pay for our farm. That’s why you startled me. The Highlands folk aren’t too fond of people not like them and my father married an elf… You can imagine. When Mom died everything went to hell and he couldn’t get any help. He started to blame me. We had a hideaway under the floor just in case of raids that my mother had built just for me in cases of emergency… I used it a lot when he would drink. It doesn’t feel like Mom’s only been dead for a few months now but… my interactions with the outside world are pretty limited because of my heritage… So I am just Ashlynn. Nothing special. That’s what I was taught.” He wanted to know what she was… She was just Ashlynn.