Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Koschei Forest > Twist of Fate[P,R]
Aegis

Character Info
Name: Zanar Arowin
Alignment: TN
Race: Werebear
Class: Deity
Silver: 10002
He sat up on the bed, his eyes locked on Kaylani as the words Aaryona spoke just seemed to fade away. He knew now that she was just trying to help them by getting them healed and away from the dangers that they were in. Yet now, he was the danger, and that was not something that he could just hide away from. The process of even curing a shifter was highly expensive for those who seeking individuals who knew it, and most of the time did not work either way. He was stuck with this disease that was simple, and now he needed to learn to control it….to harness it for his own ends.

“Good, at least everything is here. Everything is one piece,” he said softly into her answer about their stuff, though that was more directed about Kaylani than what he liked to admit. His eyes glanced quickly over at Eirik, if he could handle three fully fleshed out shifters he didn’t doubt that he would be able to handle a fresh one. “I would appreciate it; I’d rather not do anything stupid under that berserk rage. Already I am hunted by a group of mages; I don’t need other people to catch wind of me.”

Kaylani finally stirred awake, and like the stubborn woman that she was, she tried to move. He just sighed as Aaryona went over to help her lie back down, and chastise her a little for it as well. “Trouble her? No, it seems that I am going to be the one who will be troubling her again.” Once again that swelling anger seemed to be coming over him. How many times now has it been that he had to be a burden to her? Maybe he should have taken the time to rest and be with her before they set off for their so-called “mission”. Hopefully, it won’t be a regret he takes with him.

He reached over and softly brushed some of the hair out of her face. “Well, it seems that our plans may need to be put on hold once again. Sorry that you once again are going to have to caretake this foolish man,” He said softly to her leaning down and softly kissing her forehead. He sat back up and let out a small sigh again. “So what is it that I need to expect exactly?  because I am sure that even though after the first moon I doubt it will all be alright. I’d rather be prepared.”

Zanar is the God of The Endless Hunt and Boundless Wilds

Zanar's God Powers are as Followed:
i. Can Track Anything in the world, no matter where they may go.
ii. Can see and strike the weak points of his prey, allowing for a clean kill
iii. Can use the ability of any beast of the wild, or give that ability to another.
Limited GM of my character is always allowed!