Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Koschei Forest > The Phoenix and Lost Flame: Lost and Found [P]
Sabishii Kouen

Character Info
Name: Sabishii Kouen
Alignment: LG
Race: Elemental humanoid
Class: Phoenix Knight
Silver: 155
Sabishii gave a sigh of relief, giving Seraphia a big, warm hug.  A wave of relief washed over him, knowing she was okay, and alive, and even being her usual sharp-witted self.

"Thank the flame you're okay!  I was afraid I'd lose you."

She asked what hell hole they were at, why he decided to bring her here, why he took so long, and who was the man that helped him bring her here.  Sabishii released a deep breath.

"Okay, Sera, I'll sum up everything kinda simply.  The world we originally lived in, was devastated by an apocalypse.  We got lost in time and space, we were seperated.  You were stuck in the void between worlds.  I got plucked from the void, and trapped in some . . . other world like a zoo animal.  Our son, however, ended up safe and sound in a new world through a portal.  He lost memories of how he came here, to this new world.  But then with help, he was able to remember what happened to our old home.  This is Revaliir, our new world, specifically, this is Koschei Forest, it was a place where a World Tree fell and died.  Most other places are MUCH nicer than here, but this was the only place that our VERY good friend here, LORD Drae, GOD of basically Arcane Secrets and Knowledge, was able to tap into the powers that be to bring you out of the void."  He paused to gesture toward the Deity who helped him.

"The reason it took so long, was because our boy, Hiro, had to ask another Deity, to help him save me from that zoo dimension I was trapped in.  He's fine, by the way, Hiro is fine, and well, and good.  I had to settle myself here, then ask Lord Drae, husband of Lady Angela, if you remember her, to help us.  We're lucky Hiro is in their good graces, and Angela spoke so highly of me.  Anyway, once we're all settled, we can go anywhere we want.  We can go to a town or whatever, clean up.  Hiro will want to see you, and I'm sure you'll want to see him, when we're ready.  What a surprise he's in for!  His whole family, safe and sound, plucked from certain doom."  He smiled warmly, wanting to see his son's face when his mother was found to be alive and well.

Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
Drae waived nonchalantly, in an almost sort fed-up manner as Sabishii motioned to him as he summed up what Drae deemed to be a rather lengthy story of the events that had transpired. He grumbled, mostly to himself as he rolled over and slowly got up to his feet, the aging reversing much quicker now, and he appeared as young and as spry as he had when he had first entered the stench-ridden swamp with Sabishii earlier, save it be perhaps a couple of rather charming streaks of gray in his other wise raven-colored hair. 

"If you wish to go somewhere to clean up and see your son, I'll just gate us all to the Awakening Gardens. It it linked to my personal temple, so It would probably be the most convenient for everyone involved. I'm sure Angela would like to see that you have safely arrived in this world, Seraphia, and chances are that if Hiro is NOT in the Garden with Sapphire, then they will likely be VERY close by," Drae said. He flicked his fingers across his sleeves as if it brush the mud away, and all the swamp gunk fled from his person. 

He walked forward, motioning for the pair to follow him. "I'd rather not open another gate here. The repercussions might be severe."

Seraphia

Character Info
Name: Seraphia
Alignment: TN
Race: Reborn Fire Elemental
Class: Fire fire everywhere
Silver: 265
There was a lot to take in. While Seraphia had asked Sabishii to calm himself with the talking, yet again, it did not work. His way of explaining things only helped to increase Sera’s confusion. Their son? Their young son was doing all of this. She could barely believe her little boy was left all alone in this world and had found himself in the grace of gods. Exactly how much time had passed? Sabishii looked no older than the last time she had seen his face. The only image she had of her son was him young and barely hitting into his teens. He was more a child than a man, how could her little boy do so much? It made no sense to her and only helped to cause worry to gather in the pit of her stomach.

Before she could speak out again the other man began to speak to them. He spoke about taking them away from this area to get them cleaned up. He also mentioned them seeing their son. There was a small ball of anger that began to take over the worry. She did not enjoy some strange having more knowledge on her child than her. He spoke about him in such a way that she had many words she wished to say. Some of those words would probably get her in a lot of trouble. She had Sabishii voice in the back of her mind reminding her exactly what could happen if she spoke out of line to a god. She was ready to be alone with her husband and son.

They continued to throw around names of people, however by this point she was sounding them out with her own thoughts. It was all too much for her and she was trying her best to keep her nerves in check. ”Let’s get out of this swamp. We can talk about everything later.” Her eyes shifted to look at Sabishii again and she let her hand rest in his. He would have a lot of explaining to do once they were alone and away from the stranger. She was confused and angry about everything that was occurring but she also could not feel happier. There was a sad thought in her mind, however, that they were not returning to their home but some temple for a god. She really just wanted her bed.

Sabishii Kouen

Character Info
Name: Sabishii Kouen
Alignment: LG
Race: Elemental humanoid
Class: Phoenix Knight
Silver: 155
Drae suggested the pair follow him, and Sera seemed confused about his explanations, which expected, because there was a lot of explaining to do, and he usually did lengthy in-depth explanations.  She had to be tired, among other things.  He reached out his hand to her to take, nodding to her.

"I understand.  I think we'll take your offer, Lord Drae.  Please take us to Lady Angela's temple, and our son."  Once he felt her soft hand in his own, he gave her a kiss on the cheek, then smiled.  He started to lead her to where Drae was leading them to, away from the voidstorms, to a safe distance, so that Drae could safely open a portal to the temple.  He carefully lead Sera through the swamp, making sure she did not trip over any tree roots or anything like that.  Soon they'd be someplace much nicer, and be able to see their son, and their son's girlfriend.

That's gonna be an interesting conversation.