Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Koschei Forest > Abandoned [P]
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
"there are few of us and it has been a long time since i have interacted with others so i do not know what they are like." she laid her head down. "as of family i never had one. i was taken as a pet when i was young but that was years ago and that was not a family relationship."

What happened to you hat got you lost in the woods cold and hungry"
she asked it was one of the few questans she had.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Ossukitty

Character Info
Name: Belphegor
Alignment: CN
Race: Demon/Human Hybrid
Class:
Silver: 442
Belphegor nodded solemnly before thinking back to the last few weeks.

"My mother took me out in the forest and left me alone. We traveled pretty far into the forest before she took the only horde in the dead of the night and left me with nothing. I was expecting her to abandon me eventually but that was….. abrupt you could say. I didn't think she'd ever leave me in the wilderness to die."

Ossukitty

Character Info
Class:
*horse

Vinsue

Character Info
"thats sad. trust me i know how being abandoned fills. cold nights and no food. but i survived and im sure you will aswell." she said than closed her eyes. "your welcome hear as long as you need." 

Ossukitty

Character Info
Class:
"Thanks. That means alot." Belphegor said smiling shyly. "I hope I'm not imposing on you."

Vinsue

Character Info
"your no truble to me and i am more than happy to help one that has a past like mine. tomorrow i'll teach you a few things but or tonight we sleep." the kid would need help learning how the world worked but she knew a few tricks. if nothing else the kid will be able to make fire and fish by the next moon. 

she was quick to sleep. her sleep was dreamless but it was strengthening.

Ossukitty

Character Info
Class:
Belphegor nodded slowly with a yawn. He curled himself into a fetus position more out of comfort than practicality and watched the dragon until he slept. He had a dreamless sleep though that didn't discomfort him.

Vinsue

Character Info
she was up before the sun and streached before leaving the cave. she eat some small animal covered in fer and found a berry bush and ripped a branch off before returning. she carefully placed it near the kid so he would have it when he awoke than backed up. She than turned to her human form with pure white skin and hair. she wore a simple robe with its hood up. she than crossed her legs and relit the fire and watched it as she wanted him to awake. 

Ossukitty

Character Info
Class:
When Belphegor woke, the first thing he saw was the branches of berries. He stomach chose that time to make itself known, and he immediately tore into it. The fact that it could've been poisoned, came as an afterthought but he didn't particularly care. 

When he noticed the newcomer though, he barely managed to keep himself from choking.

"You startled me! Who are you?!" He asked in a rush as he wiped the juices from his mouth.

Vinsue

Character Info
She smiled at the boy. "Its still me just in a humanish form. It will make it so i can show you as i teach." 

She started to stretch. "Though you may like to know how to make fire and hunt at least."