Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Koschei Forest > Abandoned [P]
Ossukitty

Character Info
Name: Belphegor
Alignment: CN
Race: Demon/Human Hybrid
Class:
Silver: 442
Belphegor was feeling many things; anger, sadness, betrayal, and hungry.

His mother always threatened to leave him, but the bitter feelings still hit hard.

She was his everything.

She took care of him, fed him clothed him, and taught him everything he knew (which wasn't much). She may have not been the best parent (many called her obsessed and insane), but she was the only person in the world that even vaguely cared about him. Without her, he was just a weak little boy with nowhere to call home. 

He lost track of how many days it has been since she left him here to follow him.

The one he would call father. As much as he wanted to blame him for his predicament, he knew his mother was to be blamed.

With a frustrated scream, Belphegor kicked a tree but only managed to hurt himself. Thumping his head against the innocent tree, tears began to well up in his eyes.

He hadn't seen any other people for a while and he had no clue as to where he was.

Is this where I'm supposed to die?

He thought to himself as he idly began to pass his hangs through his long hair. 

Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
Vinsue had been hunting all day and had just killed a dear when she herd a yell. She was curious to find the source but knew not to leave her kill. She grabbed it by its neck and slung it on to her back. Her wight scales were now red from its blood. She turned and started walking in the direction of the scream. 

after a little time had past she found a young boy with his head on a tree. She dropped her kill and walked up to him. he was sad and seamed ready to cry. "Whats wrong" she asked in her softest voice. she stood only a few feet away but gave him some room.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Ossukitty

Character Info
Class:
Belphegor flinched hard at the unexpected voice, nearly pulling out the matted strands of hair. He quickly wiped his tears and turned around to face his questioner, but when he realized it was a dragon he cut himself off with a squeak. 

He may have seen dragons before, but he never been this close to one, let alone speak with him. It was obvious the dragon meant no harm, but it's size and blood soaked scales made him uneasy.

"I-I…. I'm just lost." He said only telling the half truth.

Vinsue

Character Info
She snorted at his comment. "That and the fact your starved and need a bath are obvious. my question was why cry." at the word bath she realized she needed one and started cleaning her face and limbs. she noticed the boy was staring. most two leggeds do that and she was use to it but still did not like it. "Well talk."  She walked over to her kill and started eating it before the wolves or some other animal did. 

Ossukitty

Character Info
Class:
Flicking his messy hair behind his shoulder he straightened up as if that could hide his fear. Clearing his throat he responded with a raspy, "My mother left me here….." He trailed off as the dragon bit into the dead carcass.

"W-what are you doing here?" He asked to fill the silent. The sound of torn flesh and cracking bones irked him.

Vinsue

Character Info

Vinsue heard the boy was abandoned and felt bad. She was abandoned, well tossed out at 16. She was a hatchling at the time that did not know how to hunt, fly, or use her breath power, coarse that was around 184 years ago. In a few bites her kill was gone except for some bones blood and fur. She thought about his question for a bit. “I was in the aria cause this is my hunting grounds and I was hungry. I’m hear cause I heard a scream and got curious.” She laid down and half spread her wings so they would catch the sun and help her digest. She than cleaned her fount legs and face. “Talking of the scream, it almost sounded like you gave up on life. Trust me it is hard for a bit but it gets easier as time passes.”

Ossukitty

Character Info
Class:
Belphegor had nothing to say to that statement and decided to sit. The dragon wasn't going to kill him,Andheri didn't have energy to waste standing. Laying his head against the tree he began to watch the dragon curiously.

Vinsue

Character Info
Vinsue got up and walked to him. She closed her eyes remembering an old spell. she than opened them and looked at the boys hands. A small loaf of bread now sat in his hands. "Eat." she said as she laid down beside him. "I'm sorry you mom left you hear." she thought that humans were more protective of there kids but he was prof that that was not the case. "I was kicked out of my home when I was around your age and I have survived. i could not fly much less fead my self at that age and almost died a few times." She watched the boy as she pushed back the memories of hunger and fear. 

Ossukitty

Character Info
Class:
Belphegor craned his neck to stare at the tall dragon as she approached. When she closed her eyes in concentration, he was contemplating asking her what she was doing when the bread of loaf appeared in his hands nearly giving him a heart attack. He  barely managed to catch the bread as he reflexively tossed it away from him.

"Th-Thanks…. What's your name?"

Vinsue

Character Info
It was funny the way he tossed the bread as if it were a spider than cault it. She smiled at his reaction. "I have had many names but the most resent is Vinsue. and what is yours?" A cool breeze cault her attention so she looked at the sky. it was getting late in the day. "Come." she said as she stood up. "Lets get you washed up than a place to sleep." She felt bad for the kid and wanted to help. she knew were a stream was and had a nice cave to sleep in. she turned and started walking towards the river.