Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > Old Number 7[Open!]
Lokir

Character Info
Name: Lokir
Alignment: TG
Race: Werebear
Class: Heavy Knight
Silver: 0
[OOC: It's okay :D Daz said he wasn't replying again, so feel free to continue :)]

Lokir smiled to the lady when she welcomed him back after the scuffle outside was finished, but before Lokir could reply the young man was speaking to him thanking him and asking of his boots. ”Used to be almost like brothers, but no longer.” Lokir replied with a only glance to the younger man over a gulp of whisky. ”Now, if you don't mind, I was speaking with the lady here before we were interrupted, twice.” Lokir growled slightly, yes, he was annoyed and unfortunately for the boy it was all aimed at him.

With him gone, Lokir looked back to his initial company and smiled to her. ”Apologies for all of that mess, miss…” He grinned as he prompted for her name again, once spoke he smiled. ”A pleasure, Nelanna.” Drunk or not, Lokir was a gentleman to the end. ”Now, where were we… ah, yes. I'll admit it took some time to get used to the idea that I could turn into a bear, there were days where I'd forget I could. At the start there were days when I would change into a bear and then for a while forget how to turn back, I never had another teach me. So I'm not surprised you haven't met another or heard of us, we are rather rare.” Lokir explained as he sipped his drink, now he was taking his time, he didn't want to stop drinking but didn't want to get more drunk then he already was. Even if he didn't have a chance to cuddle this beautiful elf in bed tonight he still enjoyed her company all the same. ”You looked before like you were going to ask me something, please, feel free to ask anything.”
Nelanna Fox

Character Info
Name: Nelanna R. Fox
Race: Elf
Class: Former Warden of the Wilds
Silver: 407
[OOC: Gosh, I’m so sorry this is so late…again -_- and because it’s so short…]

Nelanna leaned to one side a little, allowing one arm to rest on the bar top. “It must’ve been difficult learning such things all on your own,” she said. “Yet, having the ability to take the form of something completely different, in your case a large creature, it all seems so fascinating. Oh, what I would give to turn into another creature.” A softer smile played at her lips as her eyes drew away to gaze at nothing in particular, her thoughts now surrounding the fantasy of her taking the form of a beautiful Phoenix.

But she quickly turned her attention back towards him once he spoke again, and her smiled turned to a more suggestive one. “I was, actually. But now there is a difference question I wish to replace it with, for now you have me wondering.” She lowered her face a little bit as she reached for a bit of her hair that draped over her bosom, and started to twirl the ends around her finger. Then, keeping her head lowered a little, her eyes looked back up at him, gleaming with mischief, but mostly curiosity. “Do you ever get lonely?”

Lokir

Character Info
He listened as she spoke and at the end, at her want to be able to shift into other creature Lokir thought a moment. ”I'll admit it wasn't the easier thing I have done in my life, but I think I've managed. I have control of that side of me, so it doesn't rule me. As for your want to shift into something else, if you have any kind of magical talent it is possible to learn spells that can allow you to shift. Depending on the degree on the degree of power you have sometimes means the difference in size from your normal self you can take.” He smiled. ”Should look into that, there are dependable teachers to the North in Sularia as far as I have heard.” He informed, if she wanted to do such a thing so badly, he was more than willing to point her in that direction. He had had a dream as a child to become and knight and he had followed it to this point, it hadn't been smooth, but he had pushed forward and became what he wanted. There was no reason she couldn't do the same, at least in his mind anyway.

He inquired as to a question she might have had before they had been interrupted, which she did, but now she decided to change her question. He watched her movements, thinking how beautiful she was, as she asked a question of him, a somewhat personal one with mischief in her eyes. He thought a moment and then shrugged, no point in being dishonest. ”Yes, actually.” He admitted. ”Some days are easier than others, and I have learned to cope with it more as time goes by. Still,” He smiled. ”the occasional night with a partner shakes those feelings of loneliness away for a while. Female, male, I'm not fussy on gender really.” Had to said too much? Probably, but he was drunk, if that could be used for an excuse. ”But a night in a bed isn't always needed, less so if the company is a good listener and is interesting to listen to.” He smiled, making it clear that, if she wasn't up for a night then he wouldn't push the issue, nor would he walk away from her because of it either. ”So, may I ask, where do you see your travels taking you from here, Nelanna?” He asked, curious himself, depending on her destination he might even offer to travel with her if she liked that idea. Though he wouldn't blame her for refusing such an offer.
Nelanna Fox

Character Info
Name: Nelanna R. Fox
Race: Elf
Class: Former Warden of the Wilds
Silver: 407
    Nelanna crossed one leg over the other and straightened her dress a little bit, but kept her eyes down, though a smile still remained. “Certainly,” she replied to his suggestion on the matter of transformation. It wasn’t something so important to her that it had become a life goal of hers to become a Phoenix, but it was something that had always intrigued her since childhood. Her elder sister had always told her stories of Phoenixes and their power. However, it wasn’t their power that she wanted so much as their freedom. Sure, she could have picked any other bird, for they all have wings which grant them freedom. But their freedom ended upon death, which was where their similarities ended with the Phoenix. Once they die they are reborn from the ashes, and they can continue to fly, soaring above all others. They were eternally free. However, the thought of never truly dying had somewhat shaken her nerves. Her eyes met his once more when the subject changed, and she clasped her hands together in her lap, her ears raising a little with interest.

The idea of him accepting the company of either gender was little surprising to her, but she wasn’t one to judge. She herself would much rather the company of a man, but would not accept it, for she was unwed. And though she wasn’t entirely sure if he was offering to give her some company, or if he simply stating the truth, she shook her head lightly to turn him down, but did it in a gentle and friendly way. “I myself get lonely sometimes, however, I was raised to never lie with a man whom I had not wed,” she replied. Though part of her wondered if he was even slightly disappointed, she felt he was understanding, and would take him for his word.

The conversation of company had raised more questions in her mind, such as whether he ever wished to take a spouse at some point, or whether he found her a good listener and enjoyable to talk to, but she held her tongue. Part of her even felt guilty for asking such a personal question, but he didn’t seem to mind. If he did, he certainly wasn’t showing it. Then her attention turned to his own question, and with a softening smile, she replied, “To be completely honest, I don’t have a destination in mind. I simply travel wherever my curiosity takes me; I go with the flow, I suppose,” she giggled a little, “But I am hoping to settle down once I find a pleasant enough place to call home.” Her eyes moved down to her lap as she started to twiddle with the hem of her cloak, neglecting to mention she also hoped to marry a man someday. And though she wished to see her dear elder sister equally as much, she found that unlikely, for her sister and her weren’t raised in revaliir. ‘Tis true she too could have travelled there, but Nelanna thought she chances of meeting her in such a large place were rather small.

“But, I would like to continue traveling for a while longer,” she added, looking back up at Lokir. “I wouldn’t like to settle down here until I know the land of Revaliir a little better. And I still have a lot to explore, so I won’t be settling down for a while.”

Lokir

Character Info
When she spoke of how she was raised Lokir smiled a little with a slight grin at the same time. ”Indeed? A noble ideal to live up to indeed, I can respect that from someone, takes courage and resolve to keep such a promise. Good on you, Nelanna.” He was truly impressed that she was able to keep such a commitment in her mind for all her life, to have never shared a bed with another, male or female, to know the pleasure of anothers body against her own, well, that wasn't something Lokir could have likely handled. Then again his mother hadn't raised him that way, so there was that one large difference there, not that she wanted him to whore himself around either of course. He could not fault for it, for he himself had taken his vows as a knight very seriously as well, to the point where, for his Lord, he'd break them to do what had to be done.

Lokir turned the questions back on her however, asking of her travels from this point on. She was a wanderer then, akin to him, making her way around with no true destination in mind. Oh sure, Lokir sometimes had a place he wanted to go to, but he'd never stay for long after he arrived. He did make sure to head home now and then and check in with his mother and sister, that was a must of course, but that was the only definite destination Lokir ever really had in mind at times.

”Ah, we are alike then, go with the flow, as you said. I wander the lands as well, I don't stay in one place at a time.” He replied, but something she said hadn't escaped him though. ”The lands are large and some part are dangerous, some more so than others. But, the way you speak, you are not from these lands then, are you?” He asked. ”If you need a guide I'd be happy to help…” He paused a moment and then added. ”friendly, of course, I would not try and make you go against your upbringing.” He smiled with a slight chuckle, but meaning what he had said, he'd respect her in that regard and act accordingly with her. ”Otherwise, if there is somewhere you haven't been yet and want to go to I might be able to give you some information on the place.”