Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > Is there Truble.
Vinsue2

Character Info
Name: Aqua Aura
Alignment: TN
Race: Dragon
Class: explorer
Silver: 901
She quickly placed her staff on the man's neck and looked in his eyes. They say eyes are the window to your soul. His soul only showed how pathetic he really was. "tomosha mitne" she whispered blind light in her native language. Here eyes started glowing a bright blinding light for a split second.

The captain would be blind for at least 3 days. In time she hoped he would learn a lesson he would never forget. When Evridiki stated her name Aqua looked up and stepped off the pirate. "Aqua, and the pleasure is mine. Now let's get the package safe."

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Evridiki

Character Info
Name: Evridiki Iseult
Alignment: LN
Race: Half-Angel
Class: Vigilante
Silver: 63
"So, what exactly is your business with good ol' Skip?" Evridiki asked, still unsure of the woman. Aqua may have been on her side at the moment, but the half-angel still had no idea of her intentions or motives. Perhaps if she knew what she was looking for, Evri could help. Or maybe it was better for her to not know. Either way, she'd be better off with something rather than nothing. 

At her feet, the captain groaned, blinking rapidly as he writhed on the ground. Soon, a member of his crew returned with a large bag that jingled as he walked. Evridiki accepted it, peering inside to be sure it was the silver she'd requested. Of course, it was. She doubted any member of Skip's crew would be dumb enough to test their luck by cheating her.

Vinsue2

Character Info
"I had no business with him. Just I could see in the tavern he was a bloody pirate and likely the only one that had the information I needed. I like my friend Silvertail can not stand the skum or what they do and had to help though now I see you got at least the fighting under control." She simply said. 

Seeing the woman get the sack and seamed satisfied it seemed as though her work was done. Though it would be nice to know the hole story. "So how did he end up with your stuff. I mean you can kill the crew easily by yourself yet they had got it. It just does not make since." She looked at Skip and shook her head almost saying her mom's frase never mess with Silvertail which included her allies and family. 

Evridiki

Character Info
Evri waved a hand dismissively, glancing warily down at her sword. She tried to only fight as much as necessary, but lately she'd been getting into more and more trouble. It was unnerving, to say the least. "My skills in combat are only as good as they need to be," she replied in an attempt to brush off her own self-doubt. Her feathers smoothed as she relaxed and viewed a couple of crew members drag Skip off to their ship.

"They did not steal from me. I doubt they could even if they tried," the half-angel joked with a mocking smile. Her armor clinked while she adjusted and fiddled with it, trying to decide the best way to describe her occupation. "I'm a sort of vigilante for hire, I suppose. People can request me to track down stolen objects or others who have wronged them, and I'll make sure justice is carried out." On second thought, maybe the word choice wasn't the best, but it was too late change it now. "What information are you looking for, anyways? Perhaps I can help."

Vinsue2

Character Info
Only as good as needed. That was how aqua was, only fight if it was the only option and only as good as she could control because if she was not she would go on a blind rage and kill everyone that was a slight threat to her or her friends. She much preferred to talk rather than use strength and skill. 

She smiled as her asumsen was correct the angle was not the target. "I work with a vigilante like you. Or at least I did until the teem was split up. Our spy was caught and we made some bad calls and they ran off. I had spent time trying to reunite the term by tracking them down but that failed." She said as she started to walk not taking lead but not want to stay. "Now I have news, a worning, for Silvertail and wanted to know I was not to late. I need a way to pirate haven but there is no way I am raiding with that your of skum." 

Evridiki

Character Info
Evridiki nodded, understanding her need to deliver a message. "I wish I knew what port she was in, but I've got no idea. At least, I haven't heard anyone mention anything similar to your situation." The half-angel marched onwards like some sort of military leader. She'd never really considered it before, but she had a tendency to take charge when working with others. The thought almost made her proud, but she wasn't too caught up in it. 

"I'm sorry to say, but finding information in this part of Adeluna is going to be nearly impossible without resorting to violence," she explained, nodding her head towards a pair of men locked in a brutal fist-fight. "Even threatening the sailors sometimes won't work. A true shame, that is." Evri shook her head in disappointment, thinking of the many people who would rather endure physical pain than appear weak to their comrades. Although, she could understand why some men would be embarrassed to be beaten up by a woman of a usually passive species.

Vinsue2

Character Info
"Vilpamolan is the port she would be at. I just needed to know she was alive. She does not leave that port unless there is a huge problem and by the way skip acted she is alive and well." Aqua said following. She preferred not to take lead for two reasons; the first was to keep from taking the blame if it went wrong and the second was to keep from being the bigger target. She had also got good at answering questions without asking them.

"No kidding, men have a really high sense of pride and a higher tendency to become more stubborn than mules." She said shaking her head at both the thought and the fight. "I may not be a fighter but I have spent a long time learning how to get necessary information from prideful people. It was my job to get the info Silvertail would take care of the fighting and Turas was the best spy anyone could hope for," she said remembering how simple life was when it was the three of them against the world.

"Perhaps I could Help you get some Information in exchange for a ride to Vilpamolan port?" She said hoping the angle could get a ride and that she could help do what she was more than good at.

Evridiki

Character Info
Evridiki smiled sadly as she talked about her past and her team. It was obvious that Aqua cared deeply for them, and she wondered if they were her family as well. They were walking back towards the Winking Mermaid, where there would undoubtably be someone heading to Vilpamolan. With a sigh, she ran a hand through her wispy white hair before they got too close.

"I can help you get a ride, but I won't go with you, not that you were expecting me to," she stated, observing the numerous sailors and captains entering the tavern. She probably would've gone just to get another job, but she had to return the silver to the family who'd requested her service.

The half-angel approached the Mermaid with an air of confidence. Something she had learned was that men tended to be intimidated by serious woman in armor. Her red eyes burned ferociously, causing some to wince and some to grin. Evri walked up to a bartender, asking, "Anyone here heading to Vilpamolan?" He nodded his head over to a sailor at the end of the bar, and she looked back to make sure Aqua had seen.

Vinsue2

Character Info
As they neared the tavern Aqua pulled up her hood so it hid her hair and most distinguishing features. Her skin was starting to itch as it did before she would involuntarily turn to her true form which meant she had little to no time to do what she needed to get done. The entire switch can last up to 30 minutes to complete if needed but that was it. As soon as the barkeep pointed out a guy she simply nodded and went to the seat beside him. This would go more smoothly with a drink and coin but she was very limited at the moment. the funny thing is she recognized him and knew his name but did not actually know him beyond what that job called for. Aqua simply sat with her hands crossed at the table. "Hurd you were going to Vilpamolan and was lacking some crew."  

Usually, She was good at assumptions as she had to make them get certain information yet she had to be careful or they would see through or lock up and not speak. Her horns had broke skin by now and her scales were not far from it. "We do not need the extra weight of a woman or the bad luck you bring with it," the man said. "Going through those waters require as much good luck as a man can get so bug off." Aqua got up a little faster than intended but the results were what she wanted. In the prosses of standing up, she had nocked the beer over on to the sailor's lap. and walked back towards the entrance. The most known tails and myths of luck came to mind but she had to give up the hunt tonight as her tail and wings were coming in a wee bit faster than normal and the last place a dragon wanted to appear was in a bar full of drunken weapon users.