Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > Someone help! [Open,R]
RescueScribbles

Character Info
Name: Sylvia Roothearth
Alignment: LG
Race: Dracholmian sun elf
Class: Healing ranger/Seductress
Silver: 19
She grunted slightly as she got up and smiled at Jesgil. "Thank you, you have no idea what these miscreants would do to me if they ever get a hold of me…But is the fact i left my drink behind really the only reason you came after me to help? Dont worry, i'll come along willingly but will they stay gone?"
She walked along with Jesgil to the inn. While walking she began to inform her off why she is here. "I really dont want to go home, my people have been enslaved and they need my blood for a sacrifice. So after i pay my debt, is there a place where i can hide for them or get help?"

none yet lulz
Jesgil

Character Info
Name: Jesgil Yamar
Alignment: TG
Race: Draconian
Class: Maid for Hire
Silver: 561
While she did want to answer her about the drink, all she really did was smile as her response, leaving her answer up in the air, leaving her to guess what the intent really was. At the very least, she was willing to accompany her back to the tavern peacefully. "Now if you may please follow me," she told her, giving her a small bow before wandering through the corridors of the alleyways at a casual pace before approaching the rear end of the pub, using an employee's key to unlock the backdoor. While she did hear about her backstory, Jesgil simply smiled, saying, "I am sure the further you get from this port, the further you will find yourself away from your persuers, allowing you to enjoy your freedom as you wish."

Though she could not talk much more, as once the door opened, familiar voices filled her ears. "What do you mean she is not here? She is your worker, is she not? That maid has our property, and we demand it back!"

"Look," the bartender said in response, cleaning his glass, " the other thieves I take under my wing are those who steal from me. Why would I want to have any other rogue's under my belt? It is bad for reputation?"

During the quarrel up front, Jesgil turned back to the elf before placing a finger in front of her smile, as if telling her to keep quiet before guiding her up the stairs and into one of the inn rooms.

RescueScribbles

Character Info
She waited near the back entrance of the inn and smiled at Jesgil. Perhaps it was just her work but she did save her hide from the renegades. She abscentmindedly waited for Jesgil to instruct something, but then terror filled her as she heard the voices. She snuck upstairs behind Jesgil, hoping to illinea that they wouldnt hear her. She got closer to Jesgil and whispered in her ear. "How will you ever get them out of here?!"

none yet lulz
Jesgil

Character Info
"Oh?" the maid noted, turning around to the elf. "Why, I am going to do absolutely nothing to stop them. After all, its not me they should fear. After all, anyone who dares challenge the owner of the shop–" A massive rumble soon filled the entire building, the items on the shelves rattling before things went silent once more. "Challenge the shop, and you challenge a veteran bartender who has numerous years of adventure on his belt. He makes sure that all customers and workers are safe for the most part. Those that place those items in dangers get severely punished. Now if you excuse me, I am sure I have a mess to clean up. Please, feel free to rest and make sure your injury is fully healed."

Giving her a simple bow, she left the elf to her own whims, heading over to the bar front, where everything seemed quite normal aside from the massive char in the entryway. The commoners still kept drinking as if nothing had happened while those new were talking about what had just happened. There was even a dwarf standing there absolutely stunned as to what he walked into, holding up a two-handed axe too big for his size. What was most important, however, was that the men from before were long gone.

"Thank you very much," she told the dwarf, taking the axe back before handing him a few pieces of silver. "My thanks for holding onto this for me." Giving him a smile, she headed back to the counter before setting the axe down, telling him, "the customer from before is safe and in my room. I can watch the shop from here as I clean up this mess while you go ahead and talk to her."

"Don't tell me how to do my job," the barkeep muttered, setting his glass down before heading to the inn rooms.

RescueScribbles

Character Info
Her eyes widened as she heard Jesgil as it sounded like the renegades would be upstairs any moment and upon looking around she had no escape route, and Jesgil looked like someone too though to simply incapacitate when the soldiers did come after her. She soon felt the noise roaring through the inn and she was terrified to even move. She watched Jesgil leave before turning around and laying on the bed, her injury was more than healed but the stinging has not fully gone away yet. Laying on the bed she heard someone coming up and feared it was more soldiers coming to get her so she reluctantly got up and drew up her bow and aimed it at the door. She was NOT going back home without a fight, though she quickly lowered her weapon when she saw the innkeeper apear in the doorway. She was still on edge though and stared him down with fearfull eyes. 

none yet lulz
Jesgil

Character Info
AS Jesgil went through with cleaning the front of all the scorch marks, the bartender walked up and into the room, simply to find an arrow pointed in his direction. While it did take a moment to realize who it was before she lowered it down, he never acted startled or shocked that, for a moment, his life was on the line. No, the man kept his casual demeanor as he watched her act, keeping a sharp note on what her eyes told. "You are a lucky gal, you know that?" he stated simply. "To be honest,, I was not going to even bother with fretting over a simple drink. After all, what is a couple silver in terms of the overall cost of everything else? It was that young lady that insisted on making sure your ass was alright."

Walking further in, his hand held a single mug of ale: one that she had purchased before. "Let's make a deal, shall we? You can pay for this now and be on your way, or you can work here for the night doing dishes? I will warn you, the rush can be quite hectic, so you need to be on your toes, but in turn, you will be kept safe here for the night and be paid for it too… minus room and drink cost, of course. The decision is yours." Setting the mug on top of the nightstand, he headed back to the door, adding on, "Just make sure you feel better before returning back to the pub. I'll wait for your answer."

Closing the door behind him, he headed back down the stairs to the pub, where JEsgil was on her knees, wiping away the ash marks. "You best get that polished up within an hour! Don't want my guests walking into a chaos zone!"

RescueScribbles

Character Info
After 10 minutes something she eventually came down. She was not wearing her armor that she wore in her room, instead a more casual dress with an open side. It was actually hard to tell her apart from a regular waitress at the moment. "I- i just escaped my home head over heels. I dont have any money so i suppose i'll help serve or do the dishes… I might actually stick around, if you can protect me ill work for half the wage." She looked around and soon noticed Jesgil on her knees on the ground. She tilted her head in confusion to see the obviously skilled warrior on her knees. She didnt expect the person who wore armor of such a sort to clean up the mess.

none yet lulz