Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > after a fight [P]
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
She nodded and watched as the girl dew the men away from the ship. She was good at using her looks and mens envy to get what she wanted. Which meant it was now Vinsue's turn. She watched and walked up to the ship like she was one of the crew and quickly climbed aboard. the wooden deck was nice and clean and the place seemed empty of people but she knew better than that. 

She was careful as she found her way to the captain's quarters. She was surprised to find it unguarded and took more causen as she picked what to take. She put the idiomas in the bag and placed her mark with fire on the floor. in the wood now stood a backwards s with a tail on it. she than left to find a way below deck. a trap door was a bit hard to find but easy to open. once below deck she quickly found the things she needed. gold and weapons were hidden in a room near the back and she took much of it tell her pack was full. it was quite heavy but it was nothing for her type to carry. she again put her mark on the inside of the door closed it and left. 

above deck she looked at the main mast. it was large and seemed like it was important and focused on it tell she had an energy field around it after a few seconds she closed her eyes forcing the electricity into the wood. in turn it made a loud explosion then the mast fell towards the captain's quarters. she then quickly left the ship and hid in the alleyway. She wanted to see the captain's face when he came to see the ruckus but she knew it was unwise to linger. she watched the men run to the ship to see what happened.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
shanrafire_

Character Info
Name: Faylen Valleth
Alignment: CN
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Silver: 556
All she had to do was let her hair out of her braid and unbutton her top a little bit and the men were swooning all around her. She watched Vinsue sneak around them and head to the captains quarters. While she was in there, many of the men tried to grope and touch her offering their help. Seductively she said "Enough boys, take it easy there's more than enough to go around, all I need is help getting around, I am new here" All the men were wanting to take her to their private quarters. How easily it would be to disarm them, but she figured why risk getting her face on those posters. She was not yet ready to be wanted just yet, but she will be feared… someday. These men however, will come to fear her as well. 

When one of the men got to be too touchy with her, she quickly pulled out the dagger hidden in her belt and held it to his neck. "Now now, watch where you put those grubby hands of yours" She did not take her eyes off this man while she said "The same goes for the rest of you brutes" And that's when she heard the explosion. 

Everyone she had distracted had ran towards the sound except the one she held by the neck. "Go" She said calmly and when she let go he ran as well and that's when she took her opportunity to leave the ship. She did not fear them for she knew she could disarm and take every single one of them, there were only 5 and she has dealt with more pirate brutes than that; so she calmly walked away. She headed for the alleyway and found Vinsue waiting. 

"Bunch of pirate brutes getting to touchy with me, taught those idiots a lesson. Did you run into any trouble? Nice making the mast explode, I appreciate that one. Though I did not see the captains face, I noticed the brutes faces that I was dealing with and you would have enjoyed that." Faylen laughed as she remember the shock on their faces when they realized what was happening. 

The hunt is the best part of the game, the kill just means you won
Vinsue

Character Info
She was a bit disappointed to have missed the captains reaction but at least someone got to see the crews faces. "Actually i ran into no trouble. so i guess you were a great distraction." she looked back towards the ship. that mast would take a wile to repair. "I also burnt his floor a bit as well as the door to the secret apartment. I would love to see the captains face once he realizes he was visited by SilverTail." She said almost started laughing. 

"Where the brutes frightened or mad?" she asked trying to see the mens faces. what 

shanrafire_

Character Info
Faylen laughed at the whole situation "Those buffoons were frightened I saw the fear in their eyes" She looked at Vinsue and said with giddiness in her voice "That was fun we make a good team; have I proved myself enough?"

Vinsue

Character Info
She smiled. it was rare to see fear in fear in their eyes. she turned and started walking. "You have proven yourself. So back to the tavern or to some place to see what we have gathered and such?" She asked knowing the answer. she was a good 2 hour walk from home so if the girl had a better closer sijistan she would be more than happy to listen.

"Also found this and thought you might like it." She said as she pulled a throwing knife from the side pocket and held it out to her. its blade was diamond as well as its handle. it was perfectly balanced and durable. "I can add my mark so it will remind you of this night." she said. It was funny what one could do between fire and electricity.

shanrafire_

Character Info
Faylen took the throwing the knife with enthusiasm. "That's the thing about pirates, they are way too stupid to have all this valuable and fine treasure, it is like they are asking us to take it. Please mark it. Also, unfortunately I have no where, in case you have forgotten, I am new to this town. I do not even have a home yet; just a very small inn room, to the tavern?" Faylen could not stop thinking about the knife, it was so beautiful, she could not wait to see it in the throat of an enemy.

Vinsue

Character Info
She looked at the dagger and focused her flame into its blade burning her mark inside of it. than smiled. the s and its tale now black inside the blade. "You have a mark?" she asked as they walked into the tavern and took their seats at the corner of the bar. "And im quite glad they do not have more brains than they do or my job would be a whole lot harder." she did not intind on showing off the stuff hear but it would be a nice place to stop before heading out.