Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > Déjà Vu, Like I've Been Here Before
AevumEternity

Character Info
Name: Hakon Kilandre
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Mounted Paladin
Silver: 57
Hakon glanced at her comrade, tilting her head ever so slightly and smiling vaguely as she gazed at him- she didn't know why such sweet warmth spread through her chest when she gazed at him. Even while she simultaneously felt as if she should be disgusted by him- nonetheless, she shouldered her pack more firmly as they continued on- not noticing the vague rustling of te leaves on either side of them though no wond blew.

If I don't respond for several days I promise I am attempting to make you a quality post!
Have a wonderful day!
Aven Alveron

Character Info
Name: Aven Kilandre-Alveron
Alignment: TG
Race: Dark Human/Shadow
Class: Scion of Dark Matter
Silver: 536
Aven caught Hakon's eye for a moment, his gentle smile ever present. He transitioned to his own rendition of the song "Danny Boy", singing the words along with the melody. From his shadow, the orchestral accompaniment echoed out, the sweet sound of violins serenaded the forest around them along with his tender voice. For the start of an adventure, Aven regarded the tune a bit melancholy, to be sure, but all the same, it was one of his favorite arias. His focus on the song, coupled with the precise recreation of sound by vibrating dark matter in his shadow through his thoughts, excluded him from even remotely noticing any possible onlookers to the sides of the path.

The Dark does not judge, will not forgive, and cannot save: such is my purpose.