Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > Coincidences[P/R]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
The goddess laid down the vaewolf with all the care in the world. Red eyes looked up at her and gasps of air were a common thing. “It’s your mind, my dear. I am afraid that you totaled it just now.” The goddess let a soft hand run through the girl’s hair. She knew that the girl was much older than she looked but still it had to have hurt to be broken as she was just then. 

“Kurayo. I have to go home.” The little one said with a pained voice.

Angela shook her head. “I’ll have them come here you here. It is far too much for you to be immediately moved right now. Kurayo, you said? Who should I contact in the city to come get you?” Angela softly began to flow magic into the woman and hummed.

“Volkov.” Her words were so filled with hurt that Angela sung her to sleep not long after.

“Now I know this is a right bad time to send a messenger but could I perhaps trouble you.” The messenger was a young temple member. “It will be dangerous but I think it will be just fine. Our motives are none and we are healing a fellow member of their society. Please write down what I have to say.”

The temple member scrambled to get some ink and start to scratch down what the woman was saying.

”Dearest Member of the Volkov Family,

One of your dear members has found herself in a bit of a situation. She is in an intensive healing procedure and cannot leave Adeluna at this time. We’re at the Winking Mermaid, in the first hallway, second door on the right. She got into a fight with a being that she shouldn’t have and while she won… well her mind was broken in the process. I’m certain that I can reverse it by the time you get this letter but if I cannot be prepared to wait. She cannot go back to Kurayo until the spell is done. I would offer to have healed her in your home but my magic is more powerful here in Canelux. Also, I do believe I heard her be called Celeste.

Please Come Soon,
Angela Rose

If she had known who she was sending the letter to, she would have sent someone far more equipped to deal with him. However, that was not what mattered in her mind at the moment as she sank her magic deeper into the mind of the woman. Healing like this shouldn’t have been done so fast but she doubted the people who would come for her would wait so long. 

“Should I go then?” The member looked at the mother and she nodded. 

“Good luck and go fast.”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Celeste was supposed to have came home by now.

The waning patience of Nemesis grew dimming with each second ticking away. The rapping of his fingers against his chair, soft but audible enough to draw attention kept going on and on. His beloved had went to continue her undying search for a remedy of her dilemma, letting him know that she was heading to Adeluna for a few days. He was assured that she would be safe as long as she avoided the moonlight and kept up with her feedings. He hadn’t believed that she would find herself into some trouble she couldn’t handle. But when the time of her arrival came and went without her presence back in the manor, Nemesis was growing with concern and with anger. Something had to have happened to her to have her break her promise. Had something befell her, he would find the source of it and by the end of it, would have whoever or whatever it was beg for him to send them to the darkest, coldest depths of hell with bliss in their eyes.

He had also forgone feeding, which made his temper all the more dangerous. Sera was doing her own thing as always, which left him in his study, still waiting for the little wolf. When the knock came at the door, he rushed all the way down to the door and flew it open. His reaction was that of a savage one as he pulled the person that was not Celeste and threw them to the wall, pinning and readying to rip open their throat and devour them. But he restrained himself when they told him that they had a message from the one that had her in their custody. Plucking the letter away, he scanned through the words which started to make his stomach churn. Dropping the messenger, he headed off for the pier and from there the journey over to Canelux begun.

It was a bothersome situation, but he braved the waters and only fed on one man over the course of the trip right until they reached Adeluna. Why did she had Celeste in her possession? He clenched his teeth together, avoiding any attempt to bite his tongue instead for it was a likely possibility that it would have been bitten off on. The vaewolf marched from the ship and through the city until he spotted the tavern that was mentioned in the note. His nose was picking up Celeste’s scent which only lead to make him more desperate to see his mate once more. Each step made the hairs on the back of his neck stood up, traversing through the hallway and reached the correct room. His body tensed up and opened the door and immediately latch his crimson eyes on his little wolf. She looked in fair condition and fast asleep as he drew nearer, ignoring the all too familiar woman. He ran a gloved hand across her face and watched her for a few moments to see that she was fine before he slowly turned his head enough to see Angela. Had it been so long since they had last encountered one another? How much has changed during all this time? The need to entertain nostalgia was easily replaced with intense feeling of bloodlust. “Who did this?” The tone was dead serious and maniacal, his irises sharpened and became more feral like a beast’s. He would tear this city and its inhabitants apart, person by person and piece by piece until he found the culprit. If the city had to burn and its citizens left broken on the ground for him to do so, then so be it. .  

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
After she had managed to get Celeste comfortable she started to do simple research on the black essence she had managed to pull off of the woman. She broke it up bit by bit and isolated it so it could not escape her. It was much like that of ichor. 

It was not too long after that when the man of the hour arrived. She thought she heard a faint ‘fuck’ in the back of her mind but she pushed it aside. She was hardly the woman she was and she had no reason to be upset with the man in front of her. She was slowly dropping some acid down near the ichor when he spoke to her. The acid lit the ichor into a deep green flame. “I don’t know. I wasn’t here for that. That isn’t what you want to hear but unfortunately, no matter how far I send out teams of people, we can’t find who did this. She wasn’t the only one affected by the madness. I have attempted to find him myself since land is my expertise but not knowing who or what the man is without confirmation from Celeste is hard.”

She slid the plate of ichor away from her. “All I have is this… stuff. I would say it is ichor but it is more like a manifestation of madness. Nothing I have in my arsenal is affecting it to the point where I can cure it effects right away. That means it isn’t from this plane.” She mused on it softly. “I am glad my letter got to you as swiftly as it did. She is in good standing and should be able to leave soon. Loss of blood, the moon, and the ichor did her in. At least mentally.” Angela got up and moved past Nemesis without little thought.

“Moon elf isn’t she?” It was an odd question but it appeared Angela had seen some before. “I would offer a recommendation but I feel like she already knows that with her condition the moon isn’t going to be pleasant so I don’t need to go into detail with that.” Taking a moment she held her hands out over Celeste and a green glow filled the room. “Her heartbeat is as good as it is going to get. Blood is tiptop. I’ve been feeding her using some of the people here, hope they don’t mind much. I’ve tried to make her comfortable by keeping the curtains closed so her pain spikes are limited. Which lessens the burden on her mind. The only thing more I can do is for the next month she needs to take an antidote potion, I can give those to you before you leave.” Angela let her magic die down.

“And I heard from a friend why she was here. If she wants a moon elf… I think one lives in Bohar.” She sat back down and worked more on the ichor. “This stuff, however, is rather perplexing and I would rather we had an answer for it. She got too close to the one giving it off and with her open wounds, it seeped in. Older, faster, stronger as she may be compared to whatever it was that attacked them. The ichor attacked what I believe is core memories. Tragic moments to drive a person mad. She lost herself in a blood lust which is why I had to step in. Adeluna is no place for someone to lose themselves.” She looked up at Nemesis. “Last thing you want is hunters lurking about. Especially in her condition, that would be rather bad. So… I paid the people off to get the repairs done and hopefully, they won’t go against what I said, I did tell them I was taking care of it.”

She took another sample and dropped something else onto it. It exploded all the same as the rest. “I would give her a day or two before traveling on a ship. If it makes it better for her I could just open a portal for you when she is better.” She paused for a moment and tapped her fingers on the desk. “Also the other me wishes to say… you look well.” Well… that wasn’t what she really said but it wasn’t going to come out of her mouth.

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
To say that Nemesis was indeed not happy with the news was a very grave understatement. He could care little for this city as much as he had for Mooncrest back home. If anything, he had more of an incentive to murder anyone that resided here for it had been their fault that his beloved in her current state. The monster would not differentiate innocent from guilty for they were all the latter, even if not directly involved. “If I am to search for him, my investigation will not be as benign as yours, I assure you”, he spoke coldly. This one was much more vicious, bloodthristy and cruel than his former self, and it was only brought out even more by the fact that one of his own were harmed. “Whoever did this will forever be my enemy and I will find them and rip their hearts out myself.”

An eye for an eye, he thought amongst himself as he took another pained looked at Celeste. He was sure that she hadn’t deserved this, no matter what she had done. She was the thinker of the two women in his life, and though she had a vicious streak of her, it merely came out when she hunted or defending herself. Only she would likely know of her attacker among the three that were here and she had yet to awaken. His mood soften as he felt her cheek again and kissed her forehead. Anger still resided in him, only allowing some of it to die down when tending to his mate. If only he had insisted that he’d accompany her, or at least another vaewolf in his place, then perhaps none of this would had happened. “I care little if they are from this plane, another plane, the heavens or hell itself. If they’d be wise, then they would leave here forever then. That is as much mercy as my heart and mind will let them have. If I so much as figure out who it was and find their scent amongst a crowd, then I will kill them regardless of the consequences." His other hand clenched tightly into a fist, wishing that he had the culprit’s throat around it.

“And just how did you know of her condition with the moon?”, he said, still focusing on his little wolf. Perhaps on some level he shouldn’t have been surprised that Angela knew this- the damned blessed always had some means of having knowledge, even the most private of things. It might have been sometime since he was in good graces with one, but his memories were still plenty fresh in that category. “Yes, she was a moon elf”, he spoke out, standing back up. “She was here to search for something she had looked for since she was betrayed by her people and took revenge. She wanted a solution to the moon’s effects on her body, something that has eluded us time and time again.” He knew not whom this “friend” was that informed her, so he’d had rather clarified the situation. The vaewolves were not known to willingly and freely give details and information about themselves to others without necessary reason. If nothing else, Nemesis had wished to leave this place as quickly as possible with his mate or else prolonged exposure would ensure that he’d lay waste to this place to find the attacker, or quell his foul temper. Whichever came first.

Madness was something he was an expert in, and yet it made no sense to him as to why the stuff she was constantly observing would cause all of this. Perhaps he would have understood more if he wasn’t so frustrated at this point and could not be interested in its workings to entertain it. His feral eyes came back to her and a smile crept up, “Oh, you mustn’t worry yourself about such insects. If they do turn against their word, which they are known for not keeping… well, as a matter of fact I’d welcome it. They would be thinking they were hunting mere vampires, but we are much grander and stronger than the dark children. We carry the strength of both them and wolves, as I am sure you might have guessed by now. Hunters are a coin a dozen and nothing new that we’ve dealt with.” Even if the state she was in, Nemesis was more than enough to handle the incompetent humans here; he’d be the hunter and they, the prey. It would help to soothe his rage should they break their fragile word.

She did more research and he watched silently, closing his eyes only when the explosion happened. “Humor me, why are you doing all of this? I’d just assume given your nature alone should be enough for me to understand, and yet you seem different.” Of course he couldn’t exactly speak on that since he had changed much as well. When she spoke of her other self, he looked at her with a tilted head, and took a quick heavy breath “Ah right, you aren’t the same Angela. Or not completely.” Whatever had brought him here must of had different effects on others that were tossed into Revaliir. In her case, she was both the Angela he knew and one that must have resided here naturally. “Being able to start all over again and add another two thousand years can do that to a person. I was thrown back into a more distant time than others were, I’d come to find out. Having everything lost and starting from scratch makes one realize what mistakes they had made in their past and correct them.” Unlike his previous families, he learned from his errors and made sure that this family were free from those flaws and he became a ruler worthy of his status.

“So…are they still alive?”, Nemesis asked, not too sure if he wanted the answer he was sure she could provide, but also curious to wonder if the twins had crossed over with her here. Whichever was the case, he was sure that they would not require him since it had been some time since he saw them and they’d have time to grow without him but he’d figured he would ask all the same. 

God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Angela offered a soft smile to the angry vaewolf. “That has always been your style. I personally don’t blame you. To hurt a family member is a form of the highest level of disrespect. An eye for an eye.” She said it with him as if reading his mind. In truth, while they were opposite ends of the spectrum Angela and Nemesis had always understood each other somewhat. They might not have always liked what was said by the other but in a way there was respect. Even now that Angela had changed, he had as well.

Nodding to his words Angela began to investigate if there was even a scent. “That is the odd thing about it all. I have a good nose but I couldn’t detect anything other than the three I saved. The earth remembers and yet it too is confused by the outcome. It means the being was otherworldly and not something they had seen before.” Come to think of it… it had a hard time reading most people from other worlds. “Even now it has a hard time reading you.” She mused.

Tilting her head she shuffled over to the little one again. “To be honest, by her complexion, ears, the way her skin shimmers in the moonlight, etcetera. I’ve meant a moon elf before so I just narrowed it down what she was. Plus with her physical body looking as young as it does which is typical of a moon elf… Well, you can see my thought process. I am a doctor first and foremost. My job is to be observant so I can heal to the best of my ability.”

Angela was happy to hear that her calculation about what Celeste was, was correct. “As long as blood doesn’t land on my hands I could care less what you do. I am a deity of life and earth but I am no warden. That is for the people to deal with. If they turn against my hand wouldn’t that be an eye for eye situation as well? Many times in my godhood have I told people not to do something… when they do it they are met with a chilling consequence. Whether they listen or not is up to them. I won’t defend them if they become stupid. It’s not worth my time or energy if they do not learn.” Her green and red eyes met his. She was so different, so ready not to fight but instead just to let consequences happen. “I rarely take a side in anything. That is not my job to do. I’m not being lazy I assure you. My job as an end of a spectrum is to bring life into the world not to keep it.” To be honest, it was already a hard job to do and she couldn’t babysit everyone.

She shrugged at the description of a vaewolf. “The typical situation of cross breeding unique breeds gives the strengths of both but also carries the consequences of their weaknesses. Not all the time mind you but most of the time. I am happy to hear that you are strong in any case. To be something that most people hate is a burden in itself. Cross breeding tends to bring a lot of hate out in people. No matter how strong it makes a person.” 

Angela sat there now doing her experiments. “Because I was asked too. My clergy member was scared and asked me to step in. Plus, he said she was an elf of some sort. She dazzled in the night sky like a comet about to disappear.” She stopped briefly. “Moon elves are rare but they certainly a treasure to talk to. Of course, helping someone does come with a price but since it wasn’t Celeste who asked, she doesn’t get to pay it. Gods should never just do things just because they are nice. It would make us door mats and I don’t particularly like the sound of that. It makes one sound weak and I am not weak. I just choose not to fight.” 

She gave Nemesis a smile. “I’ve been a goddess for almost two hundred years and a member of the elite Triune since the sundering of gods during Time Death. I have my responsibilities. I do respect you and think it is wonderful that you are able to start over when so many would have cracked and died. You are a survivor, you always have been.”

When he asked about the twins she stood up and came over to him. “To be honest, you never completely made it out of the void whole. You know something is missing and yet probably can’t place it. Or like the other you know the other exists and simply don’t care. It’s been interesting seeing both of you now.” She waved her hand. “Your other self-has been taking care of them brilliantly but you are also their father.” She was honest and her eyes got soft as she stared at him. “I only tell you of the other so I can show you.”

She waved her hand as the walls became like a mirror. The room itself became an artifact for her peeping. “To be honest, I worried about them adjusting at first. Especially Lucian, he is so quiet.” The mirror showed Lucian training endlessly with Raeguel. Angela looked over at Nemesis and smiled. “It would be best not to get close to your other. Doppelgangers have the possibility to become one if too close. Which is why I am warning you of him now.”

She reached up and cupped Nemesis’s face softly. “Each of you is special in your own way. The way your eyes shine or even anger. Plus the other has become one of my close friends. I do suppose, though, that we have always been friends of some type. You and I.” She looked over at Lucian and smiled. “He is getting stronger every day. He is learning the way of the sword well and maybe I will knight him at some point this next year. It depends on his resolve to be better than you. That is his goal after all. A son chasing after his father.” 

She waved her hand and it went to Nerezza who was busy reading a book under a flowering tree. She looked so peaceful. “This shocks me, normally she is causing trouble.” She chuckled a bit. “Do you still have a connection with her? I wonder about that sometimes… if both of you can connect with her troubled mind. She is strong and definitely the problem child from my womb. She is graceful just like we predicted she would be. She’s getting married you know.” The room faded back to normal and Angela gave a smile. “If you ever wish to see them in the mirror I could make you one. If you are interested in them still. I imagine that you are considering you have asked about them. They are strong and not easily demotivated. Like their parents.” 

Angela looked down at Celeste and smiled. “I don’t want you to think you have to interfere with the other. Honestly, I do think that the combining of you two would be rather bad. The madness that was in the Shira blood I think was destroyed upon separation. I say that because the other is not suffering and I assume you are not either. However, the children sometimes… they suffer a little. They are strong though and resist it. Not always the case I promise. I have scolded Lucian for losing himself, almost hurt a girl he was sparring with pretty badly. If you have recommendations for them I would love to hear it.” A mother always worried and it showed from her eyes.

“We’ve got beautiful children… you and I.”

Angela's 3 God Rules
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Despite the obvious changes, Nemesis still had many traits from his old days. His concept of justice, be it just and necessary or twisted and jaded crossed among different opinions, was one of the stronger ones that were kept alive. His hatred for humans was but another, and seeing how Celeste’s attack happened on their territory, they were held responsible whether they actually played a role in it or not. An eye for an eye, blood for blood, it was indeed his belief and it was wise that Angela had remembered what he was like. If they had believed that his current state was monstrous and destructive, then they truly had no idea of what he was truly capable of.

He looked down to his consort, still in a peace like state. No one was allowed to bring harm to either her or Sera, or he would be the one that the perpetrators would have to deal with, that is if the women hadn’t torn them apart first. The more he remained here, the more he could feel angry festering up inside. The need to hunt and destroy was strong and he would certainly have his way either here or back at home in slaughtering the poor, unfortunate visitors that would find themselves on the island. He simply couldn’t care less which is it. “Perhaps, but any questions I had with other realms and such had long since died.” The past was buried as far as he was concerned, and he had no intention of unearthing anything that wasn’t relevant now. Nothing of his old clan, his prior achievements or his bloody conquests interested him. Nemesis kept his sights on his lover though he continued to pay Angela much attention. “She was afraid that she killed off any sort of chance at saving herself when she dealt with her traitorous clansmen.” He sat down at the edge of the bed and stroked at her pink hair with care. “It been thousands of years since she and I been looking, but to no prevail. She calls it a curse by the moon for her actions.”

Knowing the sort he was, she knew that he didn’t wish for nor needed permission to do as he sought fit. Even if there were consequences, he couldn’t care less and would abandon rationality if the situation felt onto the worthless raising their arms against his kind. If Angela wanted to step in, that was her own prerogative. She spoken that she would not stop any of the parties involved, not too surprising considering how she used to operate. Perhaps she was different, but some things still lingered from what he’d studied in this short time. “They should thank and worship you for containing this ordeal. If she is to come here again and something like this happens once more, then I will not be as lenient. Lives will be their payment for the atrocities my family faces.” And next time he would bring Serafina and let her creative mind wander. He was at least the more collective of the two; there was no reasoning with her unless it was something she’d prefer. Mercy? There was barely any left in her for such a flimsy thought.

“Weaknesses…I have but a few of them that affect both. The light of day is no longer one of them.” The primary one that kept him once at bay was finally relinquished, though most of his time was spent in Kurayo anyway. “Of course, my lack of patience can be traced back to my wolven side as well. Strength has always been inside, no matter what blood courses through me. Death won’t claim me, not now.” She was correct about the hatred part, he merely hated not for the crimes put against him, but because he simply could for what they were. Weak. Spineless. Greedy. Foolish.
He shot out a look of questioning but for a moment. He wasn’t whole? What in the devil was she speaking of? And what was this about another him? Nemesis turned his attention to the walls that revealed not only his long lost children but also of his mirror reflection. That one was different, he didn’t feel as cold or dark as Nemesis was. So much had been missed, so much time had gone by and as he watched on, he could see that the twins were practically grown up. “No, the connection has been gone since I came here. I believed them to be dead soon afterwards.” His throat felt drier now before he managed to tear his gaze away. He and this person he assumed to be the real Nathanael were two sides of the same coin, only that he was the dopplerganger that was born when the other had “died” that night. The one when he was turned and then slaughtered his misunderstanding family. Perhaps this was best for them all; the twins would actually have a father and the vaewolf wouldn’t have to worry for them. Closing his eyes, he let out a soft chuckle in the end.

“Do as you please. As far as I’m concerned, I am merely a ghost to them either way. Nathanael or whoever he calls himself these days has done a good job thus far. I have no intentions of interfering with him or them. I suppose that had things been different between you and I,in  another time and life, then we would have all been one big happy family.” Of course he didn’t regret this life he was handed either, nor of those that he had chosen to be with. “I’m sure at some point once she regains consciousness, she will wish to see you. Her curious mind kept wondering about you since I briefly mentioned you and Aaryona.”

God Rules
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Angela thought on his words and nodded. “Well, it is technically a curse. Even if I were to do a divine intervention it would just reverse as soon as she left Canelux. I mean she would be safe whenever she was in Canelux but Parvpora is where you live. I’m afraid you would really have to hunt a moon elf down.”

She tapped her arm lightly. “I’m good but even you know I have my limits. Stupidity is one of them. If they go against the rules I’ve set down they know I can’t protect them.” She offered a smile and knew that sometimes she walked a very fine line when it came to what she did. 

She put her finger to her chin and thought on it. “It’s very possible that the connection you created with the twins was on a nerve that was severed from you when Nemesis entered Revaliir. When I caught you and breathed life into you, I found you not to be you but rather someone else. You had the opposite thing happen that I did. Splitting into two different people. That being said that’s only a theory.”

Angela was quick to at least take his hand and squeeze it. She was the affectionate type. “Oh yes, what a life that would have been. You know him and I are very good friends. What could have been right? Sadly, I am afraid that his heart belongs to a woman he found in my clergy.” She chuckled softly. “You both deserve happiness.” She formed the salt flat mirror in her hands and offered it to him. “I cannot stop you from using this for other things but I am giving you a very precious gift. This will show you whoever you want as long as you know them. It’s a very powerful gift but it has its limitation. It cannot show you anyone at sea and people you don’t know.” She left the mirror in his hands.

“I would love to meet her as well. I’m sure she has a lot of questions. From what I could hear her muttering she is the type devoured by knowledge. I know the type very well in recent years. I have a daughter here named Sapphire who is very young but lives for the words on a page.”

They waited a few moments more before Celeste finally started to stir. “Nemesis?” She took a big yawn as she reached up and took his arm. “You came for me.” She was so happy and the Goddess looked pleased with her recovery so far.

“Don’t let her over exert herself this early. Too much movement and it might be overly bad. I’ve stuck to normal healing for right now since I don’t know what will happen if I try my god powers and you go back to Parvpora. This is a way I know you will be fine.”

Angela's 3 God Rules
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
The moon had not just been a symbol for the moon elves, but also in the case of the Vaewolves. Dominantly they were more akin to werewolves and lycans than Vampires, and as such held the moon in high regards just like the other inhabitants in Kurayo. However, it was a clear problem for Celeste to be plagued by her unusual ordeal and they had to figure out something to relieve her of it. “You’d think I’d be persuaded to stop over searching for so long. I would think so too if the case seemed hopeless.” Nemesis closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. “They will be found, and then we will find a way to reverse this curse.”

Sheep were merely cattle that was kept until it was time to slaughter them; that’s how he looked at humans. They were nothing but food or something that stood in the way most of the time. If they wanted to uprise against him and his, then so be it. It would not be his fault if they left this place in ruins and flames. It was what they deserved, after all. “Once the point is driven across, they will stop and learn only when they witness death first hand.” But he wouldn’t stop until every single one of them present was delivered from the realm to the next. He was already in a terrible mood with seeing Celeste in her current state. He just need an excuse to unleash his wrath to the world.

As Angela spoke, Nemesis did remember that he hadn’t felt like himself when he first arrived to Revaliir. He couldn’t exactly pinpoint why but he felt so much different, like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He didn’t have that burden on his back anymore and it was obvious by now to see that it had been his former self that had weighed him down. It might have cost him the connection with the twins, but they didn’t need him any longer. Regardless, he took hold of the mirror the Goddess gifted him and secured it. When she took his hand, he did not pull away. It was a thought in the back of his mind, but he truly did not regret this new life here. “A pity. But it can’t be helped.” His glance fell onto the mirror resting in his pocket, he’d have no other use for it unless his prying mind wandered about either of the children, though he kept telling him that it would likely not be used at all.

“She is the thinker, always acquiring knownledge…”, he started to go on before halting once he felt her stir. Turning around, Nemesis kneeled over towards her and placed a finger over his lips to calm her. “Of course I’d come, darling”, he spoke in a hushed tone before drawing close to her and caressed the side of her face with his own. He pulled away just a bit to see Angela and nodded. “I won’t move her yet then. To great of a risk to do that now.”

God Rules
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Celeste

Character Info
Name: Celeste Volkov
Alignment: LE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Alpha Female
Silver: 1125
Angela gave Nemesis a smile and shook her head. “When one is seriously in love with someone not even the road to hell can stop them. Don’t give up because the answer might be right around the corner. For us near immortals and immortals alike around the corner could be a hundred years. We blink and life flies us by. Do not give in Nemesis. If you were the type to give in I might not have put so much trust in you to help with our children.”

Celeste stirred and she immediately put her hands to his. A calm smile was there as finally relaxation hit her. Angela adjusted the magical energy in the room as soon as she noticed and the air seemed a tad lighter. “What was that?” Celeste’s silver eyes looked over to the goddess.

“You were highly stressed until you woke up and saw Nemesis. It took a great deal of pressure from magical energies to keep you stabilized.” Angela offered the small woman a smile.

“You are Angela. Nemesis told me about you.” Celeste moved to sit up and Angela calmly made her way over to put pillows behind her to prop her up.

“Oh? Hopefully good things.” Though she could only imagine what Nemesis had said. There was a smile on her face still. “You must be greatly important for Nemesis to come all this way and threaten that much blood. You should be quite proud of yourself.”

Celeste calmly nodded before she hastily grabbed her mate and pulled him down to her side. She curled up into him and smiled towards him. It was a weak smile. “I heard that you might know a Moon Elf. We’re rare how?”

Angela moved slowly back over to her place of study and looked back down at the substance. “Moon Elves while rare can be replicated by the same process that was used to create your race. Moon Elves are artificial beings not originally born to the Soul Stream. It makes sense that while Moon Elves exist in different areas they have the same basic properties. They also have the same meanings of cleansing the curse that you have. Korez is a sweet man who has seen much in his many years. His tribe was at the base of Ancense for many years until wars broke out. It destroyed and killed many Moon Elves. Only a few were left and they have scattered. Their bloodlines are mostly purged now by the combining with others but Korez? He lives by himself waiting for someone to pass his knowledge on. He had a tarot reading once that told him someone would come get his information. I’m not so sure he would know the ritual you need but it's a start.”

Celeste peaked up at Nemesis. "When I am well and feel better I would like to visit this Korez… if you would take me." She realized she might be on a short leash until he felt better about letting her go by herself.

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."
—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History