Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > Unlucky [P][R]
Sebastian Black

Character Info
Name: Sebastian Black
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Mystic
Silver: 47
Sebastian covered his ears and raked at his temples as Ozziah issued his beastly howl. Some other property that tinged the creature's cry affected him on some deeper level, while Mazerine and Celeste seemed to be unphased. Vision blurred, and mind flooded with a relentless, sporadic static, Sebastian raised his spear defensively as he backed away, using its reach to his advantage.

"It doesn't have to be this way, Ozziah," Sebastian grunted. Reasoning, he realized by observing he creature's behavior, was not out of the question at this point. In fact, his friend of a bygone time and place seemed to possess perfect control over the twisted, perverted form…for it constantly seemed to change as tensions escalated.

Narrowly parrying a sweep of Ozziah's transformed arm, Sebastian pushed back with equal ferocity. "Let's talk! You saw what happened to the grove. You also seemed to be touched by tainted by the realm connected to it as I am."

"There is nothing to say. Not when you and I only exist only by that…horrid thing's will. I will use its own might to end this nightmare."

There was that concept again, spoken this time directly into his mind so the elves could not hear. Sebastian had initially attributed it to some form of psychotic nihilism that his old friend suffered from. Now, though, he really began to wonder…

Celeste attacked Ozziah with a bloodthirsty fervor that rivaled the zeal which was directed at Sebastian. She chastised him for his presumptions as her assault became increasingly erratic. She had issued vague warning to turn and run, before her mental voice grew quiet. Ozziah shrieked in pain as the smaller werebeast's claws and fangs went well past his defenses, finding their marks. Giving up on Sebastian for now it seemed, Oz limped backwards defensively, snapping and slashing at the greater threat before him, leaving a trail of crimson.

"Stop! Celeste….!"

As crazed and dangerous as Ozziah had become, he did not wish death upon him. He still had hope to speak with him in the future. He needed to know more…

Desperately reaching out to Celeste mentally, Sebastian instinctively moved back to Mazerine, so as to shield her from the possible onslaught to come.

"Get a hold of yourself!"
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Celeste had lost herself and at the call of her name she had begun to go after Sebastian. It wasn’t long though before a lulling tree of sleepy powder began to curl around the woman. A soft breeze carrying a lullaby. “Go to sleep, my dear child.” It was a familiar voice that Bash would recognize as the redhead came around the corner. There was a scared clergy member with her.

“I don’t need to ask what happened here. The walls, the ground, the winds even carry the scent. They scream for you.” The red head offered a sigh as she slowly watched the vaewolf transform back into her regular self. “The entity is intoxicating. I doubt she would have lost control without the push of the twisted mind it often brings.” She tapped her chin and stared at Sebastian and then over to Mazerine. “Hello.” Angela was so graceful. Even on a tragic night like this one, she was dressed way beyond her best.

Her red tresses seemed eerie in the night sky, like blood running down her shoulders. “I need to see all of you in my clinic. Because of this little one, I am not going to be bringing you to my temple.” She waved over towards Celeste. “I can’t have someone who’s lost themselves to rage near my children. We’ll simply take up in a tavern and I’ll check all of you out.”

The tree left and Celeste began to fall. She was swiftly caught by Angela who motioned for the clergy to go back to the tavern and perform the tasks she was given before hand. “I had a curious little thing happen. My clergy member came running and screaming that a monster was attacking Adeluna. When prompted for the situation… he described you and a being that has most likely been infected or… something else by the entity that I’ve come to know in you.” She came over and booped Sebastian on the nose. “I’ve ordered the streets and buildings tp be repaired by magic. For now, I want to make sure everyone is fine. Can you get her clothes?” She asked of Mazerine. 

“You can introduce me later Sebastian.” She gave a smile.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.