Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Tracking Down a Friend [p/r]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
She missed her appointment.

Xeik had told them roughly thirty minutes after the time she should have arrived. Lewis and Simone weren’t too worried, though. Dala was a responsible young woman, but she was still prone to mistakes.

“It’s fine,” Simone said as he waved his hand at Xeik. “I’m sure she just lost track of time while shopping.” Much to Lewis’ dismay, Simone volunteered to go look for her.

“Fine,” Lewis replied with a sigh. “It can’t hurt to get out of the house for a while.” He smirked. “The babies will miss you, though.”

Simone pouted, “They will. I’ll just have to make it up to them once we find Dala.” She huffed in a very Mia-like manner, and smiled. “Or are you saying that you’ll miss them too, and that you don’t want to go?”

Lewis couldn’t argue with that, but he knew what Dala had done for Simone. At the very least, he should be able to take a moment to look for her for an appointment reminder.

The two gated into Adeluna, and started looking through the stalls and shops that she would frequent. There were a few that recognized her description, and pointed them too the bookstore. It took a lot of effort on Lewis’ part to keep Simone from getting too distracted at the various new novels that had been released in her absence; there was a missing Dala that they needed to track down.

“So she only bought a few books and left? About what time?” Lewis asked. The bookkeep seemed a little nervous talking to Lewis, but he answered. The ex-assassin furrowed his brow. It had been over an hour ago.

As Lewis and Simone left the bookstore, he let out an audible sigh. “There aren’t many traces of her left.” This was starting to get concerning. He closed his eyes. Tracking someone down was his specialty, but Dala being who she was, was not one to be easily tracked.

“She left almost nothing to go on. Was someone following her? Was she hiding her tracks?” He opened his eyes and looked at Simone. “Her life energy should still be mixed with ours. Even if it’s just leftovers. Can you track that with magic?”

Marcov

Character Info
Name: Marcov
Alignment: TE
Race: Unknown
Class: Ex-Noble
Silver: 119
Marcov had located Dala and taken her to one of his cells, hidden far away in Parvpora. He decided to go with his mind destruction tactic and let her handle the rest. Now he got to spend time in his bedroom, relaxing and thinking about what to do next. A slave ship? He wanted to get slaves popular again with the people. Turning it into a Revaliir-wide business would mean enormous profits. A smile formed on his face as he walked towards the massive elaborate bedroom. Iria had always been a wonderful place for comfort. He wouldn't dare go near his cells right now, especially when he had his most precious slave on death row. He sat down at his desk and stared at the wall, thinking of his past conquests. That Lewis and Simone were alive but he had managed to kill them. Whether they came back or not was up to the goddess and something he had little power over. But for one beautiful moment, he had broken that pretty little family. He almost wished he could try it again but decided against it. There was work to be done. And he had already showed his domination to them. There was no need to do it twice. 

Then he turned around and saw her on his bed. 

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
“She’s missing?” Ang tilted her head and she got up and closed her book. “Tell Lewis and Simone to stand down and go get Rhenakos and Osiria. Mia go with Xeik. I’ll handle the rest. As soon as I have him locked into a corner I’ll let you know when I have all the details. Give me about five minutes.”

The goddess changed into what she was best known for. She looked like a man’s dream come true. She was the mother who offered salvation to all and gave love to even the most villainous of creatures. The wife of the Dark Kaiser and mother to hundreds.

She pulled out a bottle of wine that she wouldn’t even let Raine pour for her. The wine was bubbling something nasty. This particular day was going to need it. She looked for his life and once she found him she appeared on his bed.

The wine glass lifted to her lips as she seductively pushed all over her long red hair over one of her shoulders. Her neck had Nemesis’ mark on it. His lovely little bite that she didn’t hide from the world.

“Marcov. Marcov. Marcov.” She was like the air around them. One minute she hadn’t been there and the next moment she was. He couldn’t even feel her presence if anything it felt like everything around him was overwhelming. His own life force was choking him as her green and red eyes drilled into him. “Where is Dala? And don’t lie to me… I’m not a very patient woman.”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Marcov

Character Info
Marcov was a little surprised at first but quickly regained his composure. A look of disgust and hatred ran through his eyes as he looked at the filth in front of him. Another thing to get in his way. Immortal, mortal, to him they were all swine. There was nothing worthy of any of them. This disgusting creature in front of him was just one of many useless pieces of garbage. If only he was immortal himself. He would be able to bend and dominate the rest of the world, as was his right. He felt his own force choking him and her presence was almost surrounding. And yet he stared at her loathsome green eyes. The image of sickness and disease ran through his mind as he saw them.. 

"In a cell." He stated, "As if its any of your business. She's my property. And I'm free to do what I wish." 

Dala was a slave. Born into slavery and would always be a slave. She was just an item to be used and abused at his every whim. 

"Oh. Are you angry because Jerome damaged your pets?" He said speaking finally about Simone and Lewis, "They are alive. Does that not make you happy? Perhaps you should go play with your pets instead of bothering me." 

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela sipped on the wine a bit more as she mulled it over. “She’s in a cell… In this location… At this point. She’s desperately trying to claw her way out. You played with her mind. You made her feel useless. At least you weren’t dumb enough to fucking lie to my face. I’m everywhere Marcov, something you should probably be fearing right now.”

She held out the glass of wine like she was offering it to him before she dumped it all over his crotch. The burning would start and the withering. “If you don’t get it cut off… You’ll die. No one can heal the damage I do.” She stood up and rolled her shoulders.

“Xeik, you can begin the operation. I’ve already mind-linked you the layout of the cells.” She spoke out loud. “Oh and Marcov…” She gave him a sweet smile as a candle appeared in her hands. “You should probably run.” She dropped the candle and the room burst into flames. It would take Marcov only a moment to realize the entire room was soaked.

When did she do it? It smelled now… like oil.

"No one makes an enemy of me and lives to tell about it. Something you should memorize." The goddess was gone just as she had appeared.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Marcov

Character Info
He did his best to hide his own fear and instead smiled as she told him the consequences of his actions. He looked at his own dick as he realized what he would have to do. The goddess gained the information she wanted, which made him more terrified than anything else. His precious slaves. The things he had worked so many years, decades for. He couldn't let this wretch undo everything. The room burst into flames and she vanished. He quickly summoned a portal and fled toward the cells. He had to get there first, no matter what.