Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Learning [p/r]
Cerulean

Character Info
Name: Lucas Tasuta
Alignment: TN
Race: Leviathan
Class: Avid Reader
Silver: 2350
It wasn’t much to go on, but the fact that Simone has a plan was more than enough for Lucas to be content. They packed up their research, and put back the books they had looked through. As they left the library, Lucas lead the way to the toy shops, and with a bit of work, picked out the perfect gifts for Mira and Fiori. For Mira, a giant fish stuffed animal with shimmering scales. For Fiori, he picked out a massive wolf almost as tall as she was.

“There,” Lucas said as he put the wolf under his arm. “Perfect, right? I think they’ll love ‘em.” The boy seemed happy that he was able to pick out gifts for his family. This had been one of the most lighthearted things he was able to do. “We can go home now. But…we can come back right? It’s just a quick gate?” He was hopeful that this could be a regular thing. Just some mother and son time.

“Anyway…:” he said as they entered the alleyway to head home. “Thank you Simone…” He paused. “Thank you…Mom…” It didn’t quite roll of the tongue and felt a bit awkward, but he knew what it meant to her to hear it. It wouldn’t be a regular thing, but he would at least make the effort. “I really do…love you guys…” he muttered.

Fite me