Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > New Beginnings [P]
Valnar

Character Info
Name: Valnar Deett
Alignment: CG
Race: Drow
Class: Aspiring Ranger/Adventurer
Silver: 0
Rose removed her robe and Valnar had a small internal struggle begin in nearly the same moment, Valnar's morals only lasted mere seconds in the face of his desires though. It had been a very long time since anyone had treated Valnar with such kindness and complete trust, they had only met that day! Valnar smiled, "Of course miss Rose I'll be just a moment." The drow sat on the edge of the bed as he removed his boots and listened to Rose speak about spirits and tuning them out and wishing for a moment of silence, Valnar blushed. There was certainly a way he could think of, it had been skirting the edges of his thoughts since entering the tavern with Rose. Valnar laid his things on the dresser, he was only down to a simple pair of white underwear what his father would call "Wedding Night Finery".

Valnar laid next Rose, pulled the blankets over top them both and placed a protective arm across her side. "I'm sorry for your brother, your family has already done so much for me. I will do anything to help you in any way that I can. Trust me miss Rose, the spirits are certainly telling the truth, I would never do anything to harm you or allow harm to come to you.", Valnar whispered. The warm blankets and Rose's soft underdress were already convincing Valnar that he had made the right decision and grateful he had avoided the uncomfortable wooden floor. Valnar's hand froze a moment when it brushed against Rose's, but only a moment, it then curled comfortingly around hers. Valnar was confident he was going to rest well, he couldn't have been more comfortable curled protectively and lovingly around Rose.

The couple times Rose had mentioned them had intrigued Valnar about her family, Angela Rose he knew a little bit about, her being a Goddess and all but he was interested in the others. "How many brothers and sisters do you have miss Rose?"

OOC: Poe

Alignment is subject to change
Valnar can be a little bit of a ditz early on, this also will change as time goes on.
FRIDAY-SUNDAY AND WEDNESDAY DURING THE WEEK I'M GOING TO MAKE MY POSTING DAYS. I DO HAVE YOUNG'UNS SO BARE WITH ME :D
Rose

Character Info
Name: Rose Wintercrest
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Oracle of the Roses
Silver: 954
"You can just call me Rose. I've not had a proper title since the House of Keys fell." Her eyes watched him gently. "Though my mother would argue otherwise." A chuckle left her lips as she laid down on the bed. Moving her body she watched him as he put an arm over her. 

It was weird being comforted and not seeing it coming. Not every moment of the day was predicted for her, only the good moments. She snuggled into the pillow and his arm before closing her blue eyes. "It's been a while since it happened. It ended my parent's marriage since it drove my mother mad. Rosenites barely have sons." She moved her hand to her womb and formed a frown. "She was devastated. He left behind a wife and two daughters. His wife died of a broken heart leaving my nieces to live with my mother and her new husband after a time."

Opening her eyes she stared at him and chuckled once more. "Thank you for that Valnar. It means a lot to me that you would say that. I trust the spirits with my life after all they are the one's who gave me life after I died. The Rosenite Oracles are special. We die at birth to be given a higher purpose. Of course, my parents were devastated when I died but I remember coming home for the first time after my resurrection and I never felt more loved." Her voice was but a whisper.

She let her fingers entwine with his as she got more comfortable around. She appeared to think on his question for a moment. "Oh the brood? From my father there was just Costel and me… My mother's current husband Blaine and her have four. Jayden, Keira, Ynnarah, and Aurora. Keira and Ynnarah are twins. Blaine knows that my mother is unstable but he deals with her much better than my father ever could. He is a Lycanthrope so my siblings are half Rosenite."

Being curious she yawned and tilted her head into the blanket. "What about you? Do you have any siblings? Any interesting stories?" Her thumb rubbed his hand softly as she dwelled on her question. "I knew your face, your fate string, but not who you are."