Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Home Sweet Home (P,R)
Randal_Wraith

Character Info
Name: Randal Hex - Edgest Ignis
Alignment: TN
Race: Human - Wraith
Class: Wraith Mage
Silver: 344
He quickly took a spoon of his own bowl before pulling a face "a tad too much salt for my taste" before tapping the utensil on his chin watching his partner curiously before asking "but you didn't get hungry in the forest and you didn't get much sunlight there either, perhaps something else is happening?" Randal then playfully poked her stomach with a smirk before walking over to a pitcher and pouring glasses of wine that had been placed out on their arrival, "I hope its okay but the staff that had been cleaning and looking after the place wanted to stay working here, and after all they did care for my family and me when we still lived here" walking back over placing the glass onto the counter continuinghis story "This maid she must be almost eighty years of age now, she use to be forced to run after me when I went across to the park area shouting about how I would ruin my clothes" he chuckled "but she has asked that her granddaughter is allowed to work here. However problem with that is" he coughed nervously "Edgest is her Ancestor, what do you think I should do tell a grouchy old ghost that his elven family work under me or hide it from him?". 

putting the thought aside the mage took the dryad's hand starting to list of tasks they also had to do in the coming days "You also need new clothes due to the temperture drops in the climate around the city this time of year, oh and I also need to sort out the money issue sent by the bank, uggh and even that damn tower that risen is sending the academy into a fiddle but none of them is brave enough to go with me and I don't want to leave you for a whole week" half spoken through worry he drew her into a hug wrapping his arms round her small frame and resting his chin on the top of her head, "When did adulting become so hard?" he chuckled.

"I ain't afraid of no ghost" - Ghostbusters

Picture - Manato "Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash"
ILoveIcees

Character Info
Name: Elowen
Alignment: TG
Race: Fae (Dryad)
Class: Herbalist
Silver: 20
Elowen raised a finger in protest. "I also spent most of my time in the forest sitting around doing nothing, rather than physical work," she corrected, taking another huge spoonful from her stew. She didn't care what Randal said; the food was delicious. Nodding as the mage explained the situation with the staff, Wen could not help but smile as he talked about his childhood. He did it so rarely that it was nice to see I'm beginning to open up. Her smile left, however, upon hearing of Edgest's descendant. She furrowed her eyebrows, golden eyes narrowed in concentration. "I think it will be better in the long run if you tell him. He'll likely find out on his own if you don't," she advised, though she wondered if she was really the best one to give advice concerning Edgest.

As Randal began to list the numerous tasks that they still had to do, Wen placed a hand on his chest, feeling his warmth surround her in the hug. "Breathe, Randal," the Dryad whispered, leaning up to kiss his chin. He really was too tall, possibly the only fault she could find with him at the moment. "Tomorrow, I can go out and get some new clothes while you deal with the bank." That idea, at least, was a fairly sound one. But there was still the matter of the ominous tower that had risen, and its awful effects on the people of Adeluna. Wen knew that Randal was a much needed asset to help the academy, but the risks were too great for her to not worry about him. "…If you do want to go, I think I can handle being by myself for a week." Softly, she smiled into his chest. It was silly to worry about him, since he would have Edgest. At least she could trust him to keep Randal safe in battle. "The good part about adulting is that you don't have to do it alone."