Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Lazy day [p]
Kyoya

Character Info
Name: Kyoya
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 478
He looked at the tea she gave him with delight.  He loved trying new teas so it seemed he had made a good new friend. Well sort of, they didn't really know much about eachother to be considered friends yet but he felt they were well on their way. "Healing spirit…hmm… what's this one like?" He asked with curiosity as he tucked the Sweet Lotus into his pouch and examined the remaining bag. 

She had moved to his table which made him flash another friendly smile. "It's my pleasure."he said in reply to her thanks before continuing, "If you like we can start thinking of a time and place no matter how far in the future. What do you think?"
Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Name: Julie Aria Katara Bael
Alignment: TN
Race: Elemental Fairy
Class:
Silver: 115
The man asked her about Healing Spirit. "The Healing Spirit tea is made of herbs that is usually used in medicine that cleanse or heal the spirit. It is good for your heart and health." After she explained he also asked for when they should meet up for tea. She didn't know how long she would be here or when she would leave, but thought it wouldn't hurt stay for a few days. "I will only be here for a few days, but doesn't know excactly when I will leave. If you want, we can have it tomorrow?" She thought about it and it would be a good time tomorrow since the day after coming to a new place she usually relaxed.

Then she realized something. She didn't know his name. The cloaked lady looked up and the hood slid a bit down showing her chin, lips and nose. "If I may ask. What is your name?" She didn't want to say her name yet or not her first name. Maybe second name?