Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Lazy day [p]
Kyoya

Character Info
Name: Kyoya
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 478
The city of Adeluna was busier than ever. The sun was high in the sky and the streets were packed with people going about their daily lives as if nothing ever happened. It hadn't been that long since the last apocalyptic event of this world had been thwarded but here they all were, acting as if their lives hadn't almost come to an end. That was a good thing, right? That they could go back to their lives after such an event was something to be admired.

Amidst the many embassies that were placed in this town the one pertaining to the city of Nisshoki was particularly busy that day. Not wanting to deal with the ever growing crowd within the white haired man looking to be in his early twenties stretched by the gates. He wasn't wearing his usual magic cloak with all his weapons that day but just had his glaive strapped to his back. He never went anywhere without it. Eyes blue as the summer sky looked out over the crowded streets as he pondered where it was he should go.

Eventually he settled on finding a gift for that strange woman who had saved his life. A gift was not going to be enough for such a debt he owed her, but it was a start. Her kindness had reminded him of his sister when they were kids, before she had taken up the family business, only she acted more childish and innocent so it was like a younger sister he never had. He let out a quiet laugh at the thought. 

Soon he found himself among the crowded down town streets looking at stalls for anything that caught his eye. A child's toy of a platypus made him laugh out loud as he remembered the strange creature she had as a sidekick, a platypus… who wore a top hat and monocle. He paid for the toy and went on looking through the stalls. Soon he came across a jewelry shop and shrugged, why not. He started looking through the bracelets and necklaces, not sure what he was looking for. After some time he settled for a silver bracelet with some charms hanging off of it. It was cute. He placed his purchase into the small pouch at his side and waved as he left.  

It was about lunch time so he lazily made his way towards a stall selling rice balls. This reminded him of home, a place he'd have to return to sooner or later now that his brother knew he was alive. He paid for a few and found a nice wall at the mouth of an alley to start eating as he watched the crowd.
Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Name: Julie Aria Katara Bael
Alignment: TN
Race: Elemental Fairy
Class:
Silver: 115
A cloaked lady was walking around the market in the city of Adeluna. She needed to buy resources that would last for a long time. She wouldn't stay in the city for very long. She went to buy the last thing on her list and most important, sweets. After she had put everything in her bag she went to a small cafe. She sat down and ordered a cake and something to drink. As she waited still with her dark cloak on whe noticed a man. His hair was white and he looked like he was in his early twenties. He looked like he was eating rice balls.

The cloaked lady hadn't more time to think as her cake and drink came. She nodded a thank to the waitress as she began to eat. What she didn't notice was that one of the boxes she had sweets in fell out of her bag and rolled down the alley and towards the white haired man.
Kyoya

Character Info
Class:
He almost missed it when a small box rolled his way, but luckily he had been looking in the right direction when it happened. He had seen it drop from that cloaked woman's bag. Finishing off his rice ball he took a few slow steps forward and picked up the box. Just holding it made it close enough where he could smell the sugary scent coming from within.

He had lost sight of where the woman had gone but he knew it couldn't have been far. Casting his eyes around he spotted her in a cafe. A small grin formed upon his face as he walked inside. He gave a small nod and flashed a friendly smile as he was greeted instantly by those working there. He took a quick glance behind the counter at what they had and asked, "May I have a cup of the cherry blossom green tea please?" He then made his way over to the cloaked woman who had some delicious looking cake in front of her. He stopped next to her table and said politely, "Excuse me ma'am, I couldn't help but notice that you dropped this before you came in." He lightly set the small box of sweets on the table next to her. 

He took a seat at the table closest to hers as his tea arrived and took a drink. It was perfect. The perfect combination of the floral blossoms and green tea to make it feel like a spring day.
Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Class:
The cloaked lady didn't notice before the stranger came to her with her precious sweets. When he came to her she was thankful. He made his way to her table with the box in his hand. "Excuse me ma'am, I couldn't help but notice that you dropped this before you came in." He placed the box beside her lightly before walking to a table near her. "Thank you." Her voice was almost a whisper, but she continued to eat her cake and drink her drink. After a little bit she took up a book from her cloak and began to read, sipping from her sweet drinks once in a while. 

The plate were empty and her drink almost half-empty. She had opened the box with sweets and had eaten three already. Unknown to her, the hood had fallen a bit back and her mouth were visible. A rare smile grazed her lips as she sat there reading peacefully and eating sweets in bliss. 
Kyoya

Character Info
Class:
He was slightly disappointed, he hadn't realized it until after the fact but he had been hoping maybe the stranger would strike up a conversation. He guessed it was from the fact that he hadn't had a real conversation with someone in quite some time. Yes there were people everywhere but none of them seemed all that interesting. He didn't want to push himself upon her to get a conversation so he figured maybe he would try something a bit more subtle and if she brushed it off, well that was a big enough hint she didn't want to be disturbed and he should just be on his way.

He took another drink of his tea and was about to speak when she pulled out a book and started reading as she snacked on the sweets. He contemplated disrupting her book for a moment before coming to a decision to just go with the plan. Setting his cup down he took a deep breath before looking at her and saying a bit awkwardly, "So, ahhh, you like sweets? Ah what am I saying that's a bit obvious. Um, what are you reading? Have any recomendations?"
Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Class:
The cloaked lady looked up and noticed her hood and pulled it down. She heard the man talk to her. "So, ahhh, you like sweets? Ah what am I saying thst'd s bit obvious. Um, what are you reading? Have any recomendations?" She turned to him with her hood hiding her face. She look at her book. Her voice were beautiful, but emotionless. "It's a history roman. It's about the great war. A pair of star-crossed lovers fight for eachother." She take a sweet and place it on his table.

Then she take a sip of her drink, but she call a waitress. "Excuse me, but could I get a refill? My Tulsi Sweet Rose tea has gone cold." The waitress smile and nod taking the tea inside. The cloaked lady used her wind element to circulate the air in her cloak so it wouldn't become so warm inside it.
Kyoya

Character Info
Class:
He leaned forward on his table as she told him about her book. "Ah, a love story. That sounds sweet." He flashed a smile as she set one of her sweets on his table and nodded in thanks. Her comment about her tea perked his ears. When her tea was taken away he sat for a moment in silence, finishing off his tea before speaking once more, "Tulsi sweet rose hmm? I find the bit of almond in it really brings out the other flavors well. Have you tried the blue beauty? It's an oolong tea, very floral and I find the licorice root gives it a good aftertaste to match its already good flavor."
Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Class:
She nodded when the stranger said that it was a love story. He smiled at her which made her look at him. Her eyes not visible, but her chin and cheeks were. Her pale skin almost seemed white. He nodded in thanks after she placed a sweet on his table. After she had ordered her tea he seemed to perk up. "Tulsi sweet rose hmm? I find the bit of almond in it really brings out the other flavors well. Have you tried blue beauty? It's oolong tea, very floral and I find the icorice root gives it a good aftertaste to match its already good favor." 

The cloaked lady nodded understanding, but then shake her head slowly. "I have not tasted Blue Beauty. I do not drink much known tea other than rose teas. I rather drink the tea I make in the forest with sweet herbs and plants. I like sweet drinks and desserts, but salt food." When she finished talking the waitress arrived with her tea whispering to the man. "It's true. Her teas are sweet, but when she make them to others she make it to that person's taste. It is really good." She then walks to another table. The cloaked lady sipped her tea and sigh at the sweetness.
Kyoya

Character Info
Class:
He smiled slightly as he heard she had not tried the tea. He opened a pouch attached to his belt and withdrew a small bag. He slid it onto her table and giving it one last little nudge said, "here, you should try it some time." The small bag was labeled with neat hand writing declaring it to be blue beauty. 

An extra little light flashed in his eyes as he became inspired and snagged another bag from his pouch and set it next to the first, this one labeled Sweet Sarsaporilla. "Oh, you should try this one too, I think you'll like it." He seemed particularly happy to have found someone else who enjoyed tea and was willing to share his supply to hopefully strike up more of a conversation. 

Feeling a bit more bold than he probably should have he leaned back in his chair and spoke once more, "Maybe some time we could get together and have ourselves a little tea party, trying all sorts of tea. It might be fun." 
Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Class:
The man put a tea bag then another on her table. They were labelled with neat handwriting the names of the teas. She nodded accepting them. She took out some tea bags of her own that she had made and put them on his table. They were labelled with a graceful handwriting. She called one Sweet Lotus and the other one Healing Spirit. The man seemed happy talking to her which surprised her.
He seemed to get a light when he leaned forward and asked. "Maybe some time we could get together and have ourselves a little tea party, trying all sorts of tea. It might be fun." The cloaked lady was even more suprised. A person had invited her to a tea party. That was a first for her. She turned to the man after putting his tea bags in her bag. She turn to the man. "That would be nice. Thank you for your invitation." She decide to sit on his table now that they had some kind of conversation.