Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > A Fresh start..(1 slot open)
Kensei

Character Info
Name: Kensei
Alignment: TN
Race: Vampire
Class: Witcher/Witch hunter.
Silver: 146
Kensei finally arrived at the city everyone has been telling him about. Everyone he met on his journey so far spoke of the great Adeluna City. Although he was not easily impressed by many things, he was in a bit of awe as he passed the city gates and got to the main square. The city was so big and populated it was really hard to navigate around, especially for someone new like himself. 

Kensei decided it would probably be a good idea to find a tavern or an Inn to rest for a bit before searching for a new job. "Alright..where should I start.." He said to himself quietly, wondering around the square as he looked at various signs on the houses, looking for some sort of resting place. He also had to find a new job soon, he needed money for a new sword and gear. After a few hours with no luck Kensei started to get a bit annoyed. It was getting dark pretty fast and although that would benefit his Vampiric nature, he knew he has to hide it in such a populated place. Especially if he wants to find a job and a place to stay at. 

He kept searching, not knowing where to look anymore as he began to think he's walking in a circle.

Kensei
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
"I swear if I get another of these poorly worded rush requests again, I'm going to enforce a first-come, first-served basis." Shiloh grumbled under her breath. It was almost past dusk and she was running late. A last-minute job came up and she had taken it, thinking it'd be easy. Unfortunately the person had given her a mixture of wrong and right information, so she had to run around the entire city's streets to find the correct location. Dropping off the package, she was on her way back to the Winking Mermaid where she could rest her eyes for a few hours. The owner knew her well enough that they didn't mind if she slept at one of the tables. 

Running through the main street she saw a man dithering back and forth. With no patience to spare, she shouted: "Move aside, person coming through!" Even if she wasn't heard, she would move around him anyway and continue her mad dash to the tavern. She wouldn't be in such a rush if things hadn't taken so long. If she wasn't in early, then the best seats would be taken–namely the two tables in the far back corners. They were the closest to the bar and the most inconvenient for people wanting to enter and leave the Winking Mermaid easily, therefore the most avoided unless it was a full house. She also had competition from the occasional drifters who knew such spots were the perfect place to be left alone.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Kensei

Character Info
It was already pretty dark and Asher was pretty tired by now. Soon he heard someone yelling in the crowd and running towards him. Asher dodged quicky, his glare following the woman who just ran past him. "Alright..?" He asked himself, with a confused expression as he watched her run. Asher didnt really know where to keep looking and he thought that maybe, just maybe she may lead him to some sort of inn or whatever.

He started sprinting after her, making sure to ocassionally slow down so she doesnt get suspicious. "Where is she going?" He mumbled to himself as he followed her, rethinking if this was even a good idea.

Kensei
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
As she was running down the main streets, a group of ne'er-do-wells crawled out of the woodwork. Standing in her way, the leader of the pack crossed his arms as he sneered, "Just where do you think you're goin', lady? Y'see this here's our turf, and if you wanna pass you gotta pay the–" The man's attempts at a shakedown were cut short as she jumped into the air from a running start and stomped on his face before sailing over their human roadblock. "I don't have time for you jokers, outta my way!" The rest of the gang was up in arms trying to make sure their boss was alright. It was clear that she wasn't letting anything or anyone get between her and her goal, whatever it was. Left turn, right turn, down the alley, up the sloping lane and past the tailor's on the corner where the horse carriages met. Shiloh kept running and running, throwing glances up at the sky as it began to grow darker. "Come on, come on! Almost there!" 

Swerving around the bend, her mad dash would lead the young man following her to a raucous tavern brightly lit and ready for business. Slamming into the door, she fumbled with the handle until it opened and slipped inside. Moments later, she stormed out, grumbling under her breath. "…Ughh! I was too slow! The seats are all taken, I'll have to see if St, Edward's has any space. I should've just ran downtown first before coming all the way up here…" And if that was a bust, then she'd be perching out on a roof tonight. She wasn't paying a handful of crescents just for spending six hours in a room at an inn. Taking a deep breath she looked up at the sky. It smelled awfully damp lately, and that peculiar scent made her think it was going to rain soon.  

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Kensei

Character Info
(Damn, for some reason I called my first character something else accidentally..guess I was just tired)

Kensei was still after her, swiftly crossing all the obstacles, making sure she doesnt notice him. When he realissed a gang tried to stop him, he quickly climbed up a nearby building amd just hopped over them. Jumping back down, he was a bit behind and about to lose her as he kept running. Kensei sped up, noticing its draker every second, and he certainly didnt want to be out alone in this city at night. Soon he reached thr inn in which the girl went. He noticed that pretty much all the tables were taken and all rooms probably as well. He leaned onto a wall and watched, hoping someone was about to leave.

Kensei
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Night had fallen. Outside the sound of windows being shuttered and doors being locked were the tell-tale sign that curfew was being enforced. Passing a hand over her face, Shiloh let out a short sigh of frustration. This wasn't good. Soon the guards would be making their rounds and she didn't want to get caught to spend a few nights in a cell for not observing it. Laws had become more strict as of late, thanks to the mess from the 'Sanguine Tenebris' outbreak and resulting chaos. There were more rumors of murders and unsightly things popping up recently too. One particular rumor was started when an old sailor was stumbling around late at night from a tavern and ran into a woman who smelled like fish and sea brine. Her hair was dripping wet, and her dress waterlogged. He made the mistake of trying to get her attention, and what he saw sobered him in an instant. That sea-wraith chased him down the empty streets all the way to the doorsteps of St. Edward's. The man swore the thing only stopped when a bell chime sounded, sending the ghost into a fit.

Come to think of it, the night he had encountered the wraith was past dusk on a gloomy, cloudy day–just like today had been. The streets were dead silent, and there was the sound of something waterlogged dragging itself over the cobblestone road. A splash and a squelching sound was heard as she heard the sound of water dripping onto the stone pavement. Drip…Drip…Drip.

Her God Powers are: