Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Forbidden[P]
Silverstein

Character Info
Name: Katerina Sofia Silverstein
Alignment: TN
Race: 1/2 Wolf Demon and 1/2 High Elemental
Class:
Silver: 1706
Ever since the encounter with Adel, the wolf demon had been home. Being gone for as long as she was, wasn’t something she did very often. Katerina stayed home for a few weeks before she was back on an adventure again. While she was gone, she met the woman that soon would be with Natsumi, with the help of the wolf. This made the wolf smile as she made her way down the road. A sigh left the red haired woman’s lips as she looked down at her grown belly. Thanks to Adel, a companion of Natsumi, Katerina was further along in her pregnancy. She could only guess she was about a month till she would deliver. She wanted this time to last longer. With Eva, the wolf was only pregnant for a few months. She loved feeling every kick, ever backflip and ever hiccup. The thought brought a smile to her face. Her hand moved to caress her stomach as she felt the kicks under her skin. “Is she kicking?” The horse below her asked. Athena, a black haired fressain horse, loved hearing about the child her companion bore. She had been through a few ups and down with the wolf, and seeing Katerina pregnant made her happier than she had ever been.“Yes. A little bit.” Katerina said as she stared at her very pregnant stomach. Her mind soon thought of Jax and that made another sigh come from her. Her eyes moved to look at the trail before her. Adel’s words echoed in her mind, “Perhaps your affair with the assassin wasn't love after all." How can that not be love? “Wasn’t it?” She asked herself. The horse didn’t reply because she knew that the wolf was in deep thought about something.“I felt deeply for him… didn’t I?” The wolf thought as she thought about the past. Something seemed to click inside her in that moment. Was it because of the events that happened only a year or so prier. “The… monster.” She thought about the moment she was pregnant with Eva. Somehow the monster made her want it so much. Was the effects left on her? The moment the white walls of the city came into view, her memories were pushed away in the back of her mind. She didn’t want to think about it any longer, she just needed to get supplies then go home.

TheNobleVampire

Character Info
Name: Nikolaus Christopher Wright
Race: Vampire
Class:
Silver: 991
His eyes opened to the morning sun as it shown through the curtains. A grumble left his lips as he removed his blankets and got out of bed. Nikolaus feet hit the wooden floor; the chill didn’t bother him. Being cold blooded, and a vampire, cold didn’t bother him. Standing from the bed, the vampire stretched high with a groan. “I hate inn beds.” He sighed out as he dropped his arms. He spent most of his life staying in Taverns. He never had a place to called his home. Setting down roots was not something he wanted.

The vampire frowned as he thought of his past. He put himself in this situation. Maybe if he didn’t run from his father, he would of died a normal death. Now, he wanders the lands of the planet. It had been years…centuries since he called a place his home.

Heading to the door of his room only in his undershorts, he leaned his head out the door. Seeing a maid, he waved. “Yes, sir?” She asked walking over to him from down the hall. “Can you draw me a bath?” He asked and she nodded. “I’ll get right on that, Sir.” She smiled at him as her eyes trailed down his toned chest and trail of hair that lead downward, disappearing into his shorts. Feeling a bit awkward, the vampire cleared his throat; her eyes shot back up to his. “Yes sir!” She said with a blush and hurried down the hall. With a sigh he turned around and crawled back in bed; leaving the door ajar.

When the maid soon joined the room, he was no longer shirtless, and in bed. Nikolaus stared into his book about the history of Adaluna. He felt her eyes on him every time she passed. After a few moments she came to him at the foot of the bed, bowing slightly. “All done, Sir. Enjoy your bath.” She said, but instead of leaving, she stood there for a moment. “Thank you. I’ll leave your tip at the bar.” He commented; his eyes never straying from his book. A sigh escaped her as she turned and walked out of his room; closing the door behind her.

Nikolaus’ eyes finally moved to look at the door. He knew what she wanted, but it wasn’t something he could do. He hadn’t been with anyone since he first became a vampire; which he regretted with all his heart. The vampire loved his wife with everything he was. She was his light, his new way after his father. Memories of the past flooded within his mind; he missed his wife dearly.

Pushing the thoughts away, the vampire jumped out of bed and went into the washroom. As he entered, he removed his clothing, and got into the warm water. The feel of it felt good on his skin, making his head fall back.

He laid there for only a few minutes before a scent entered the room; lilac with a mixture of coconut. He knew that smell all too well. “Amare..” He said with his eyes closed. He didn’t move to cover himself, because he knew she had no interest in him or anyone. “Get your clothes on, Rafiki. It is time for you to mradi out in the light wa siku.” She spoke in a different language mixed with his own. Her accent thick.

After she spoke, she turned and walked back out the door, her black dress sliding against the floor. In an instant, the water was gone. “Amare!” He grumbled and got out of the tub. All he wanted was to relax. Making sure his stone necklace was still around his neck, he got his clothes on; black pants, white button down shirt and black coat.

As he exited the washroom, he saw the dark skinned lady standing by the window. “Why do you want my to go outside?” He asked as he sat down on the bed, and pulled on his boots. “Look out the window, and you will see.” Her voice was low this time while she pointed out the window.

Nikolaus did as the witch said, and went towards the window. She stepped back and let him see what lied before him. The vampire eyes widened, seeing Katerina. It had been a very long time since he had seen her. “Her hair is red?” He paused in his words, he still knew it was her, no matter the hair color. Her scent coming in through the window as she stood just below; Lavender mixed with a bit of vanilla. “I thought she would be long dead by now!” He voiced his surprised as he turned around to face Amare; she was no longer there.

The vampire looked back out the window as he stared at the woman in the crowd. “Its those striking blue eyes of hers.” Hecommented; his voice low as he remembered those eyes staring at him from the past.

It had been almost over a thousand years since he saw Katerina. After her parents were killed, Clyde sent asked the vampire for help; he obliged. When he saw the woman for the first time, she was barely eighteen. A smile crossed his face as he thought of the memory. He had saved her life from a bunch of men who wanted her.

The way she looked at him after he finished them off; fierce eyes of a woman who didn’t want help.I could of done it on my own!” She yelled at him and seethed her sword from her spot on the ground. “But thank you…” She didn’t forget her manners too much. “Can’t do much with a broken ankle,” he said as he wiped his mouth from the blood. “Your a vampire, aren't you?” She said to him as she watched him move towards her. “Yes. Your not scared?”He asked her as he knelled beside her. The running water from the river beside them was all they could hear. “No.” She said simply. The vampire listened to her heart; was she lying? Hearing the steady heartbeat, a smiled curved on his lips as he stared into her eyes. No, she wasn’t. “Let’s get you back to the village, shall we?” He said then picked her up into his arms. "I can walk myself..Owe.” She narrowed her eyes at him then grinned her teeth when the pain in her ankle finally hit her. “I know you can, but you don’t want to damage your ankle more, do you?” He looked down at her with a grin. The wolf demon in his eyes just looked away with annoyance in her eyes.

After the incident, the vampire introduced her to mercenaries that he had known for a long time. He knew they would take care of her and teach her how to fight.

“It has been a long time since them, my little warrior princess…"
He smiled at the nickname; she hated it. "Not so little anymore though, I see..” The vampire’s eyes watched as she moved toward the Inn. It was time to say hello. Grabbing his cloak, he threw it over his shoulders and headed out his bedroom door.

Silverstein

Character Info
Class:
Walking through the gates of the city, she decided to do some shopping before resting. Jumping off her horse, she grabbed the reins and lead Athena to the stables. “Hey there!” A boy called as he came through the doors of the stables. He smiled at Katerina as he made his way to her. “Names Sammy, I can take care of your horse here for you!” The boy, Sammy, waved and then pointed at Athena. “Alright, Thanks Sammy. I should be back by sun down.” Katerina said as she handed the boy a few coins then the reigns. With a pat on the neck, the wolf demon said bye to her horse.

Turning away from the stables, she headed deeper in town. “Okay…. I need..” Pulling out the parchment from her back pocket, she scanned the list. “Blankets, paint, some more seeds for the garden.” A smile lit her lips. “Books for Annette, a new instrument for Kiyomi. A new doll for Freya.. A pipe for Will..a new pet?! ” She let out a laugh and shoved the list back into her pocket. “Maybe…..I should’ve brought the cart.” She said to herself as she turned down an alley to the vendors; a shortcut.

When she exited the alley, she came up beside a jewelry vendor. “Would pretty lady want a pretty necklace?” The woman said from behind the cart of jewels. Katerina’s eyes glanced around the cart. “Maybe I should get something for myself.” She smiled as she picked up numerous jewels; most with diamonds, rubies, and pearls. Her eyes saw the perfect item of jewelry. A two inch bracelet; solid silver with engraving of a wolf head, flowers around the sides, and random diamonds scattered about. “That’s it.” She picked up the item while handing the seller a few coins.

The wolf demon slipped on the bracelet with a smile. The wolf reminded her of herself and her father, and then the roses reminded her of her mother. Roses were the line of the Vladimirs, her mother side. The Vladimir bloodline is what made the wolf demon stay young. The ring on her right hand was the ring the Vladimir family wore. The family ring had a large rose in the middle and vines down the side. Her uncle Clyde had visited to give her the ring and rings for her children. The smile didn’t come off her face as she looked at her right wrist then her ring. She used to be a wolf demon who thought herself alone in the world. Now, the wolf had a family; a large family.

Hearing her stomach grumble, she sighed. She didn’t eat this morning. Pulling her cloak around her, she headed into down the road towards the inn. It didn’t take her long before she reached the steps of the inn and entered.

The wolf demon glanced around at the almost empty room of the inn. The bar was empty besides the barkeep that stood cleaning a glass. Heading towards the bar, the wolf demon took a seat. “Hello there, Miss!” The barkeep smiled at her. “Been a long time since the last time I saw you.” The barkeep said to her as he started to pour her some alcohol. Holding up a hand, Katerina shook her head. “No thanks. Orange juice if you have it. Also, some breakfast please.” She said as she pointed at her belly.

“Congratulations. Where is the lucky man?”
The barkeep asked as he poured her glass of orange juice. “He is dead.” Katerina said bluntly as she grabbed her drink and took a sip. “Oh, I’m sorry.” He frowned at her answer and shook his head. “Breakfast is on the house.” He soon turned and walked to the door that headed to another room. Leaving her alone with a snoring men sitting behind her at the tables.

That’s when his smell hit her. She knew his scent. Her eyes moved to stare at the man coming down the staircase. A gasp left her lips seeing the man. She had not seen Nikolaus since her time before the mercenaries. If it wasn’t for him, she wouldn’t have found a family again. “Nikolaus.” Her eyes locked with his hazel ones. A smile slowly crossing her face as she stood up and watched him walk to her.

The instant he was before her, Katerina’s arms were around his neck. “It’s been a long time.”She said as they hugged; this hug was longer than any she had with a man. She felt his hands in her hair and she smiled into his collar.

Katerina was the one to pull away and sit down back on the stool. “Here you go, Ms. Silverstein.” The barkeep said handing her, her breakfast. Katerina nodded towards him and continued to stare at the man before her. “I bet you missed me.” She teased with a laugh. She couldn’t believe he was here. He had set her on her course till now. ‘I could of died without his help.’ She thought as her eyes looked into his.

TheNobleVampire

Character Info
Class:
Nikolaus hadn’t seen the wolf demon in what seemed like forever. As he made his way down the hallway, he kept trying to think of what to say to her. “Hello. Ms. Silverstein…..No.. Hey Katerina. You’ve grown up to be a beautiful woman… No.. What is wrong with me.” His thoughts were a jumbled mess. The vampire was thankful to the maid who bumped into him.

“Oh! I’m sorry!”
She said putting her hands on his chest. “I didn’t see you there.” She looked up to him; he could feel the warmth of her breath. Her fingers touched the skin that was open right where his necklace was. “It's alright.” Nikolaus said as he grabbed her wrists to pull them off. Stepping back, he didn’t want to be close to her; he dropped her hands. “Here is your coin for earlier.” He grabbed a few coins from his pockets and dropped it into her hand. “Thanks again.” He didn’t want to be rude, but the vampire didn’t like when women came onto him. He was not interested.

Before she could say another word, the vampire was already walking down the hall. Before he reached the stares. He heard the conversation below. Her lover was dead. A frown curved on his lips. She had always had a bad time. First her parents then being left alone. He had tried to find her once more but all the mercenaries were dead; he even thought she was. Now she was left alone again. Hopefully, she had made a family for herself in the last thousand years, so she wasn’t alone. He didn’t want to make assumptions, so he decided to talk to her about her life.

Moving his feet again, he headed down the stairs, and her eyes were on him as soon as he started to go down the steps. A smile crossed his face seeing her. Her fierce blue eyes staring into his. Her voice had been a distant memory until she said his name.“Katerina.” He said her name and walked towards her. She rose from her stool and he saw the belly on her. She was due soon. Her arms came around him and he sunk into the hug. His hands touched the ends of her red hair and her smell hit him even more. Hearing her voice, made him smile once more. “Too long.” He said to her and hugged her tight against him. Her warmth engulfing him.

When the wolf demon finally let go, he sat besides her. “Yes, I have. “ He chuckled. He didn’t realize he had until now. The barkeep soon made his way towards the vampire. “Same as last night?” The barkeep asked. The man nodded his reply and set down a few coins on the bar. The barkeep went back behind the bar and soon returned with a warm mug of blood for the vampire. “Thanks.” Nikolaus said then took a sip then turned toward the wolf demon.

“Tell me about your life? I’ve been trying to find you for Clyde, but I couldn’t for the life of me…. You became really good at hiding, Katerina.” He said, then realized that she probably didn’t know who Clyde was. He put his hand to his head and scratched. “I’m sorry you probably–” He started then stopped abruptly seeing the ring on her finger. “So he did find you. That’s good.” He smiled.

Silverstein

Character Info
Class:
Katerina’s mind was filled with memories of the time she spent with the vampire. Happiness filled her thinking about the time by the river. It wasn’t a pleasant moment in the wolf’s life, but it became one when Nikolaus saved her. She knew he was a vampire the moment his teeth bared down on the the last man’s neck. He had killed the rest of the men who wanted to rape her. With a mental grumble, she couldn’t believe she had landed wrong jumping over a fallen tree; if she hadn’t then she wouldn’t have met the man before her.

The wolf had only just turned 18; two years after her parents death. She was filled with so much anger and sadness, but when she met the vampire, that all changed. Katerina still had those emotions within her, but he made her happy. The week she spent with the vampire was one wouldn’t forget. He had took care of her while her leg slowly healed. For a human it would of took her almost three weeks to heal, but the wolf demon within her, accelerated the pace.

Katerina’s thoughts were soon interrupted by the vampire. He asked her about her life…then Clyde. Her eyes turned to him. He had known Clyde all this time. She was quiet for a moment as her thoughts became angry. “He knew Clyde?! Why didn’t he take me to him?! My Life would've been so much different if Nikolaus would of taken me to my family!” Her thoughts were filled with so many questions, and while being pregnant, she became anger faster.

Her eyes turned away from the vampire. She stared down to her half filled orange juice and plate. She had lost her appetite. “You want to know about my life.” Her voice was thick with anger as she spoke softly. “I watched all my dear mercenary family die, because I stopped aging in my twenties. I roamed the the land after that. Alone. Without a family. After years of doing job after job, I became an assassin for hire. Killing soon became second nature to me.” Katerina couldn’t bare to look at the man who was the reason for her life.

“I broke free of that after my first child was stillborn, not counting how many miscarriages I had. Then! My lovely Uncle from my mother side tried to kill me. He almost succeeded. He also placed a curse on me where I couldn’t bare a child. Killing him broke the curse.” She paused to take a breath then, but before he started to speak, she started again. “Not soon after, I was rapped by a monster after that, and bore its child. My little Eva. She was kidnapped after that then somehow after months was placed back in my arms, free of that monsters curse. But this little one will never know her father.” She said while rubbing her stomach. “Because he was murdered.” Standing from her chair then, she was about to walk away from him.

“Even after all the pain I endured, apparently because of you. I gained the most beautiful family. You see, I take in children without family, so they don't have to go through the pain I have felt for over a thousand years. They need to fill love and that the world won't cave in around them or kill them. And now, with Clyde finally in my life. We have a home.”
With that, she walked away and out the front doors or the Inn. She had shopping to do, and she didn’t want to be around the vampire any longer. Tears welled up in her eyes as she walked down the stairs of the Inn. She told herself she wouldn’t ever cry, but seeing Nik again brought up the past. A past she didn’t want to remember.

Running around the corner into the nearest empty alleyway. She leaned back against the stone wall and let the tears fall down her face.

TheNobleVampire

Character Info
Class:
The vampire sighed as he regretted saying anything about Clyde. He needed to explain, but she started to speak. Nikolaus couldn’t say a word, not that he could. A frown crossed his lips as he stared at her. She had been through so much, all because he couldn’t find her again.

Clyde had came to him a few years after he had met her. The vampire tried to find her again, but he was always a few steps behind. Mercenaries moved a lot, and the ones he knew like to keep hidden in between quests. After years of searching he thought maybe she had died. Who could live after 100 years. He didn’t think that Clyde couldn’t age either. The elemental always let himself age.

As the vampire listened to katerina speak, he wanted to say he was sorry, but she didn’t let him speak. She continued to summarize the events of her life. He understood why she thought everything was his fault. If Clyde had came to him only a few years sooner, than she would have a loving father who would never let her go through any of that.

When she finally finished, she ran out of the inn. A frown crossed the vampire’s lips as he stared down at the blood in his mug. The mug was still full, he barely had one sip; now it was cold. “Damnit.” He cursed and stood. He couldn’t let her leave like that, and not explain.

Running out the door, he looked at the faces in the crowd before him. He didn’t see her anywhere. Closing his eyes, he waited for the scent to hit him. Instead, he heard the faint sound of crying. His heart ached; knowing who it was her. Nikolaus didn’t wait another second before he used his vampire speed, and was beside her in an instant.

Nikolaus stared at the woman before him. She sat on the dirty ground, with her face in her hands. It finally clicked for the vampire. Even after everything she had been through, she found love. The wolf demon had a family. Taking a knee, he reached to touch her face when she looked at him. “I didn’t know he was looking for you, if I had. I would have brought you to him in an instant.” He spoke soft, his eyes sincere. The vampire paused in his words, his eyes looking at her red ringed ones. 

The vampire’s hand moved to hold her cheek. “You have been through more than any human could stand in a lifetime…. Even after all the pain and heartache, you found love. You made a family. And those kids, will never know what it feels like to be alone. All because of you, Katerina.” He stood up, bringing her with him. His hand touched her stomach, feeling the feet kick against his hand. A smile curved on his lips. “This child might not know his father, but he… or she. Will know you.” His eyes looked to her stomach then back into her eyes. “He will know that his mother is strong, and will never let anything stop her from having the life she deserves.” Nikolaus said then pulled the wolf demon into his arms. He closed the gap between them and hugged her tight.

“After all you have been through….”
He said into her hair, his hand running through her hair., and trying to sooth her. “I don’t think you would ever change a thing.” Laying his head on hers, he put both arms around her and let her cry.

If the vampire wasn’t distracted, he would of noticed the maid from before; watching them in the the other end of the alley. “Bastard only like women that are pregnant. I’ll show him.” The woman stepped behind the wall and changed her form in an instant. Legs sprouted from her back, her pale skin turned grey, and her eyes turned black. Fangs replaced her human teeth and extra eyes appeared on her temples. She was a spider demon wanted to be fed.

Moving quietly, she made her way up the wall and towards the two in each other's arms.

Silverstein

Character Info
Class:

The wolf demon couldn’t comprehend the fact that her life could have been different. If only the vampire from her past took her to her uncle. Clyde had told her that he had been searching for her since her parents death. She also vaguely remembered him saying he asked a friend of his for help.

As Katerina’s tears fell from her eyes, her emotions overwhelmed her. She fell back against the wall and slide down to the floor. Her black skirt coming up over her ankles. “Damnit!” She cursed and tried to pull down her skirt. She wasn’t one to show skin or even wear skirts, but since she was pregnant there was no other choice; none of her pants fit her. Letting the skirt defeat her, the wolf demon dropped her face in her hands. She couldn’t control the emotions flowing through her.

Just a few moments after, she smelt the vampire again. She didn’t care, she hopped that he would be on his merry way, and not bother her. Instead, his cold hand touched her skin as he tilted up her chin to look at him. Her eyes locked with Nikolaus’. He was quiet for a moment before she started to speak. “He didn’t know?” She thought to herself as she looked into his eyes.

The vampire started to speak, and the wolf kept quiet. She didn’t know what to say but her eyes filled with tears once more. The words he was saying touched her heart; he was right. She had found family after all the years she was alone; after all the pain. A hundred years ago, she didn’t have a daughter. Now with her uncle dead, the curse was lifted and she had bore two children. She had also taken in 4 lovely girls. The family she built was a strong one and she cared for everyone of them like she birthed them herself.

When the vampire pulled her from her spot on the floor, the wolf let him. She even let him touch her belly, which she didn’t let anyone do besides her daughters. Her blue eyes glanced down at his hand, unable to remove it. She placed her hands on top of his. Feeling her baby move within her, she took this as a sign the baby liked his voice. The wolf’s eyes moved back to the meet Nikolaus’ eyes.

Katerina continued to listen to him, her tears wanting to fall from her eyes. She didn’t know weather she was sad, mad, or happy. The wolf demon did know that he was right with all of his words. She didn’t fight him as he pulled her into his arms. With his height, she was tucked just under his chin. The wolf demon couldn’t move, but melted into his arms. She let her tears fall onto his overcoat and couldn’t hold it in any longer. Feeling his fingers move through her hair, making her cry anymore. It had been so long since someone held her that way and let her cry.

Pulling back, the wolf demon looked into the man’s eyes; a smile creeping on her lips. That was when she saw the spider demon crawling on the wall behind Nikolaus. She was about to lunge towards him. “Look out!” Katerina screamed while she pushed him out of the way. Her had shot out to blast the spider demon with a fireball. A screech echoed into the sky and the spider demon ran into the shadows of the alley. “A spider demon. why did it have to be a spider demon.” Katerina grumbled as she turned to face the demon in the shadows. “Think you can hide?” The wolf demon smirked as she spoke.

The wolf demons rose up as light began to shine from her hands; lighting up the shadows. Another screech was heard as the light lit up the shadows.

TheNobleVampire

Character Info
Class:
Holding the wolf demon in his arms, Nikolaus forgot about everything else. He let her scent engulf him as he laid his cheek on her head. He didn’t say another word and just let her cry onto his chest. Her breath against his chest warmed his cold vampiric skin. It had been so long since he felt someone this close. There had only been four women he held in his long lifetime; His wife, Eleanor, Angelique, Katerina, and a woman he wishes he never met, Natasha.

In that moment, he didn’t think about any other woman, just her in his arms. That was until the wolf demon forced him out of the way. He never knew such strength could be in such a woman, who wasn’t a vampire. He was forced onto the ground and rolled to his feet. He was at his feet in a second, just in time to see the burst of fire come from Katerina’s palm. His eyes grew wide. She was truly Clyde’s niece. “Holy. Shit.” Nikolaus cursed aloud as the demon was sent flying back.

Gathering his wits, the vampire quickly made his way beside her. His hazel eyes glanced down at her palms once more; they were glowing with light. This made his gaze move to the shadows. He held back a gasp as he stared at the lit area that was once shadow. The demon screeched at the light around it. “Holy light. It must be.” Nikolaus thought to himself. It wouldn’t kill such a high level demon, just wound it and almost paralyze. The vampire took this chance to attack.

While he ran at the spider demon, he withdrew a dagger that was within his coat. The demon saw him the moment he was before it. The vampire slashed once then twice at the demon. The second time cutting off one of its legs; black blood erupting from the wound. She screeched at him then hit him with one of her legs, sending flying into the back wall.

For a moment, the vampire was disoriented. That was until he saw more spiders coming at him. They were as big as a small dog. “Spiders. Why…” He grumbled as he stood up and began slashing at the bugs that came after him. Some he kicked and send flying into a nearby wall. Others he was able to stab. More just seemed to keep coming. How were they going to get out of this mess? Some were also heading for Katerina. Hopefully, she could fend them off.

“I needed to feeeedddd,” the spider demon hiss out. “You denied me twice…vampire. Now, you and your companion will diieee.” That was the moment it clicked. It was the maid that try to hit on him earlier. “Great.” He said as he kicked another spider. He got them both in this mess and couldn’t figure a way to get out of it. He wouldn’t let Katerina die because of him.

Silverstein

Character Info
Class:
The wolf demon tried to stabilize the spider demon, so Nikolaus can have the final blow. Her eyes watched as the vampire ran towards the demon. He failed. Large spiders started to venture out of the alley. They headed towards the vampire and the wolf. That was when she heard the spider demon hiss. Nikolaus had denied her? A smirk appeared on her lips. “Not every man wants a ugly spider demon as a mate.” Katerina commented. The demon hissed at her and screeched to her spiders. They obeyed and headed towards the wolf.

Fire shot out from Katerina’s hand, then slowly went out to reveal a sword in her hand. The wolf demon sliced and kick many of the spiders, but they all seemed to keep coming. She wasn’t sure what to do to get them out of there. Her eyes caught side of the demon heading towards Nikolaus. “Nik!!” She called to him but she knew it was too late. “I have to…” She thought to herself as she dropped her sword.

As she closed her eyes, the spiders started to get closer to her. Katerina eyes shot open; glowing. The moment her eyes opened, green fire shot out from her feet and covered all the spiders. The Spider demon barely had a moment to screech when the fire engulfed her. The flames moved around Nikolaus and killed the spiders around him. The remaining spiders climbed the walls to get out.

Closing her eyes, the wolf demon leaned against the wall; the flames dissipated. She was a bit exhausted from using that power, she used to fall over and black out just from using it. Maybe her baby was giving her the strength she needed. Katerina felt strong arms come around her and his scent hit her. She melted into his arms once more till she got the strength to stand. Stepping back, she smiled up at the vampire. “I haven’t had that much fun in such a long time.” She said with a small laugh.

“Well. This was fun, but I have shopping to do.” Katerina said as she turned to walk away. “You may join, if you like. I need someone to carry all my supplies after all that excitement..” She glanced at the stunned Nikolaus then headed off into the crowd; knowing he would follow.

TheNobleVampire

Character Info
Class:
The spiders soon started to crawl up his back and up his leg. “Damnit!” Nikolaus cursed. He had to think quick before one of them bit him. He might be a dead vampire, but the venom from spiders like these could be deadly. The vampire fell back against the wall, making the spider screech in pain and fall down to the ground. He took that chance to stab the one on his leg then whip around to slash at the spider behind him. He cut off one of the spiders legs then brought his dagger up and stab it in the back.

The vampire turned just in time to see the Spider demon about to lunge at him. The vampire was caught off guard, but that didn’t matter. Green flames erupted from around him. His eyes looked through the flames at Katerina. Her eyes glowing and her hair seemed to move up with the force of the flames. The fire son dissipated slowly back to Katerina, leaving a trail of charred black powder on the ground where the spiders burned.

Nikolaus stared wide eyed at the area around him. He never knew how much power the wolf demon had, now he knew. His eyes moved to his feet. A ring of white was under and around him. She controlled her power with great strength. “Kat-” He started to say when his eyes went towards her. When his eyes landed on her he hurried over to her. She was laying against the wall with her eyes shut. “That must of took a lot out of you.” He whispered as he pulled her into his arms to stabilize her.

He didn’t know how long he stood there for with her in his arms. It wasn’t till she moved out of his arms he caught a glimpse of the sun. It was mid day. The morning had passed so quickly. Hearing her speak, Nikolaus looked back at the wolf demon as his arms dropped from her. A smile curved on his lips. “This was fun to you?” He asked with a laugh. "…It was a bit. I must agree.” He said before she started to leave.

He was still shocked at what had happened, his eyes looking back at the charred ground. Katerina’s voice soon brought him back to the moment at hand. She said he could join her on her shopping trip. “Okay. Since you're pregnant and all.” He said with a laugh then hurried to catch up with her. He knew that the wolf demon could handle it all herself, but he wanted to spend time with her. It had been too long since they had last seen each other. Hopefully their day would go about more smoothly.

Reaching her, the vampire glanced at her then at the vendors ahead of them. “So, what supplies do you need?” He asked. Wondering how much he had to carry, and how much time he had left with her before she was gone.