Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Sun Scorch Hunting
kingcrasy

Character Info
Name: Reginn Obi
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Blacksmith
Silver: 62
He winced at the mention of crime lord, it was bad enough she was a pirate captain let alone beating innocent people up that don't pay protection money, he looked down at her guns before going back to doing the modifications, and putting the runes on the floor as they glowed faintly in the sunlight, "It's nothing special but if you step back then I can boost it" he said sprinkling a few pinches of Sun scorch on the runes as they lit a light and the runes charged almost instantly with a grin he rebuilt the guns handing them back, "Now they should recharge if left in the sunlight or by a fire, really anything that produces heat can be used" he said explaining the mods with his index finger raised in the air.

As he breathed out he watched his breath float into the air, "I would ask as payment you help me gather the material I need to build my inventions if that's okay? I'm not the best fighter and I heard Orcs fill the snowy mountainside which the flower grows" he sniffed the air smelling the cold salty air run through him with a sigh "Isn't this an adventure and a half!"

"All Weapons can be forged by a man, But only Good weapons can be Forged by a Blacksmith"